Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 to 60 km/h this afternoon. High 18.
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school video audio
- Canadian schoolchildren head back to school today — but not if they attend a public school in British Columbia, where the months-long teachers' strike has delayed the start of classes.
- New B.C. teachers' strike: How far apart are the 2 sides? video
- CBC News looks at some of the numbers the teachers' union and the employers' association can't seem to agree on.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Lars Konge builds mini-school in his living room video
- With no end to the B.C. teachers' strike in sight and a six-year-old about to start Grade 2, one East Vancouver dad transforms his living room into a classroom and begins interviewing potential instructors.
- Expired Scratch & Win tickets anger Surrey's Steve Hildebran
- A Surrey man is furious with a local lottery retailer after he bought Scratch & Win tickets, and found out later they had expired.
- Video Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C. video
- CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.