Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
WSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind south 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 30 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Dog thief caught on camera at Vancouver tattoo parlour video
- A woman simply asked to pet the 10-month-old French bulldog, picked it up, and walked out when the owner was busy at the till of a downtown Vancouver tattoo parlour Thursday.
- Sikh community gets gift-of-life plea at Vaisakhi Parade video
- The streets of Surrey, B.C., were lined with tens of thousands of people for the city's Vaisakhi Parade Saturday, and amid the the day's food booths and other festivities, one group was trying to reach the South Asian community with a serious message.
- Video Sci-Fi and fantasy fun at Fan Expo video
- A celebration of self-expression as well as the art of imitation and escape descends on Vancouver
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- RCMP who confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.