Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 2:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Temperature steady near 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Hundreds of Port Metro Vancouver truckers losing jobs to new licensing system
- More than 600 truckers are complaining they're effectively out of a job after Port Metro Vancouver granted access to just 68 companies under a new licensing system finalized Friday.
- GO PUBLIC Homelife Superstars realtor accused of duping homebuyer of $12K
- An Ontario man says he was tricked into signing a representation contract with a Homelife Superstars realtor, leaving him with a lien on his home and $12,280 in debt.
- MLA Jenny Kwan to seek federal NDP nomination in Vancouver East
- Veteran NDP MLA Jenny Kwan announced Sunday she will seek the federal NDP nomination in the Vancouver East riding long held by veteran MP Libby Davies.
- Magnitude 4.3 earthquake strikes near Queen Charlotte Village
- A small earthquake has struck 88 km south of the Village of Queen Charlotte in Haida Gwaii according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.