Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 6.
Sunny. High 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Stave Lake Quarries charged with criminal negligence in death of Kelsey Anne Kristian
- A B.C. company and two individuals have been charged with criminal negligence causing the death of 22-year-old who died on her second day on the job at a quarry.
- Man stabbed at New Westminster SkyTrain Station
- Police are investigating after a man was stabbed multiple times at New Westminster Station Friday night.
- Recap Canucks beat Flames to pull even in 1st-round series video
- Eddie Lack made 22 saves as the Vancouver Canucks beat the Calgary Flames 4-1 in Game 2 to even their first-round series at a game apiece.
- Fight Night Canucks, Flames get nasty during Game 2 brawl video
- The Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames were playing a contentious Game 2 of their opening-round series when things boiled over and a brawl broke out near the end of the contest.
- Mission fire kills 1 woman, 2 children escape with hands 'zip-tied'
- A woman died and two children were taken to hospital after what is being considered a suspicious fire ripped through their mobile home in Mission, B.C. on Friday.