Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 7:14 PM PDT Sat May 18, 13 at 7:14 PM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Police urge boaters to be safe on the water video
- Safety officials are encouraging boaters to be cautious on the water, as Safe Boating week kicked off on Saturday.
- Holmes Hydro can proceed without environmental assessment
- The B.C. Supreme Court has ruled that a hydro-electric development in northeastern B.C. should be allowed to proceed without an environmental assessment.
- British classic car show held in Vancouver video
- Hundreds braved the drizzle to check out the annual All British Field Meet in Vancouver on Saturday, which showcased more than 600 classic British cars.
- Spectator killed at Edmonton Jeep event
- A 20-year-old woman died Saturday during an event for Jeep enthusiasts held in a parking lot just west of downtown Edmonton.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford cancels weekly radio show video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will not be hosting his weekly radio show this weekend after explosive allegations that he was recorded on video appearing to smoke crack cocaine.