Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 6:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
ESE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Rain beginning this morning. Windy. High 8.
Rain ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Windy this evening and after midnight. Temperature steady near 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and in the evening. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vondrae Martin survived drowning before Taylor Creek death video
- Six-year-old Vondrae Martin, who fell into North Vancouver's Taylor Creek and drowned Thursday afternoon, had survived a near drowning last year.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Searchers spot oil slicks
- Vietnamese air force planes have spotted two large oil slicks that authorities suspect are from a Malaysian jetliner that went missing early Saturday.
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths video
- Former Mountie Alan John Davidson, 58, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of indecent assault against youths that allegedly occurred in the 1970s and '80s while he was a minor hockey and baseball coach.
- Kitimat floating hotel nearly ready to leave Vancouver video
- A $4-million retrofit at a Vancouver shipyard has turned a Baltic cruise ship, the Silja Festival, into a floating hotel for about 600 construction workers working on a $3-billion upgrade of Alcan's aluminum smelter in Kitimat.
- Video Seattle Seahawk Luke Willson says yes to high school prom date video
- A high school student in southern Ontario has a Super Bowl champion as her prom date.