Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
Set Gulf Islands (Southern) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 27, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low 13.
Clearing in the morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Tim Ell, Vancouver Pride parade director, resigns
- A member of the organization that runs the Vancouver Pride parade has resigned because he disagreed with the parade's decision to bar the B.C Liberal party unless it signed a pledge supporting transgender equality legislation.
- Marijuana butts a problem for puppies, small dogs
- Jaime McLaren was horrified when Wrigley, her chocolate lab, fell to the ground in agony after a walk in Vancouver last week.
- World War II bomber on display in Penticton, B.C.
- A piece of Second World War history touched down in British Columbia's Okanagan region on Monday.
- New Vancouver Pride Parade hosts first outdoor dry dance audio
- People who want to celebrate Pride Week sober will be able to do so in a drug and alcohol-free outdoor party called Untoxicated.
- Video William Liebenberg missing, daughter dead in B.C. boating incident
- A boat belonging to a 60-year-old North Vancouver dentist, who is now presumed dead, was found abandoned in Howe Sound, two hours before the man's six-year-old daughter was pulled from the water near Gambier Island, B.C.