Set Vita as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
SSE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday starts with sunshine but, as I’ve been saying through the week, you can expect increasing cloud through the afternoon and some rain overnight into Friday morning. It’s fairly unstable then too so nocturnal thunderstorms are also in the mix. Friday morning has a few showers but those should end before the outdoor ceremoniy at he CMHR which starts at 10:30am. Saturday is unstable in the afternoon and windy too with a chance for some thunderstorms.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Updated Former mayoral candidate Vogiatzakis throws support to Bowman
- Mike Vogiatzakis, who fell 58 votes shy of being able to become a nominated mayoral candidate, has declared his support for former competitor Brian Bowman.
- Fire destroys historic hotel in Dauphin
- A fire in Dauphin has destroyed the Towers Hotel on Main Street.
- 5 Reasons for tipping your hotel housekeeper
- Since Marriott International is encouraging guests to leave tips for housekeeping staff, CBC asked etiquette blogger Karen Cleveland what she thinks.
- Hear president Hubert Lacroix talk about CBC's transformation audio
- Big changes are in the works for CBC across the country. The public broadcaster's president and CEO Hubert Lacroix sat with the Information Radio host Marcy Markusa to talk about what is on the horizon.
- Election day cancelled in several Manitoba communities
- Several rural municipalities in Manitoba aren't holding elections in October because there's no need — local officials have already won their seat by default.