Set Vita as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
SSE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of snow. Local blowing snow. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Wind chill minus 26 this evening.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h. High minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A clipper type low will push across the prairies and bring a few cms of snow across southern MB Saturday night into Sunday. Sunday is a cloudy and rather windy day and we really start to get milder (-6) along with more occasional light snow or flurries through the day. It’s back to a mix of sun and cloud on holiday Monday with a high close to seasonal at -7. Mid week brings another mini cold snap followed by another warm up and a cloudy second half of the week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Jets beat Oilers in Ondrej Pavelec's return
- Andrew Ladd scored the shootout winner as the Winnipeg Jets came away with a 2-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday.
- Manitoba Outdoors Show takes over Red River Exhibition Place in Winnipeg
- Hundreds of people descended on Red River Exhibition Place for the Manitoba Outdoors Show and the Manitoba Man Show.
- Calli Vanderaa, teen shot with stolen RCMP gun, sues police
- The Winnipeg teenager who was shot and seriously wounded with a stolen RCMP gun last fall is suing the RCMP.
- Valentine's Day: Why the digital age hasn't ended our love affair with card-giving
- Does a love note sound any less sweet if sent via text? Around Valentine’s Day, most people seem to think so. An estimated 40 million Valentine’s cards are exchanged in Canada each year, and the digital age doesn't seem to be slowing sales.
- Pedestrian sent to hospital after North End crash
- A man in his 40s is recovering after being hit by a vehicle while crossing the road in the North End of Winnipeg, police say.