Set Vita as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
ENE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with rain beginning in the morning. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming north 20 early in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Periods of snow ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
|Snow mixed with rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday will be an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside and it should be taken advantage of. We’ll likely see a bit of morning patchy fog but after that dissipates, a sunny day is in store with light winds.
Expect a sharp cool down on Saturday (Earth Day) with cloud, a few showers or even flurries early in the morning. The high on Saturday is only 5 degrees along with a stiff breeze from the northwest.
Daytime highs for several days after that will struggle to get past single digits.
Join me for earth Day celebrations at Fort Whyte Alive on Sunday. I’ll be at the main stage introducing a whole bunch of great entertainment for you AND your kids. I’ll also be talking weather - because I love to do that!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
- Snow on the way to southern Manitoba, special weather statement issued
- Put your spring clothes away and get out the winter boots — snow is on the way to southern Manitoba.
- Stay home and go pro: Winnipeg's 1st basketball prep school opening this fall
- A new basketball prep school in Manitoba will give high school kids a shot at the NBA without having to leave their homes in Winnipeg.
- Soil your undies, literally: eco group
- Normally most folks would want to keep their white underwear, well, white — but a new campaign is challenging that custom and hopes to see gitch soiled.
- Video commenting That image of unicorn frappuccino hair all over the internet? It's from Winnipeg
- A Winnipeg hairstylist is turning heads in international style magazines after whipping up a hairstyle that bears a more-than-passing resemblance to a highly Instagram-able new drink.
- Winnipeg artist smrtdeath swaps hip hop's tropes with mani-pedis, glitter
- While Winnipeg’s hip hop scene is swelling, one of the scene’s most inimitable exports is stepping back from the stage.