Set Vita as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NNE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:38 PM CDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:38 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Low 14.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low 16.
|Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Recap Nic Grigsby's late touchdown lifts Blue Bombers over Als video
- Nic Grigsby ran 26 yards for a touchdown with just over two minutes left to lift the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to a 24-16 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday.
- Gord Steeves flip-flops, wants rapid transit axed
- Mayoral candidate Gord Steeves promises to kill phase two of the city’s rapid transit plans if elected, a dramatic flip from what he said this year.
- Family prepares for Tina Fontaine’s funeral on Saturday video
- Tina Fontaine’s family is preparing to say their final goodbyes.
- New candidate Hazim Aslan enters Winnipeg mayoral race
- There are now nine people in the race to become Winnipeg’s next mayor.
- Manitoba hog barn burns to ground killing 1,100 pigs
- About 1,100 pigs were killed in a hog barn fire in rural Manitoba on Thursday.