Set Vita as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 9:35 PM CST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 9:35 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We really start to cool off as we approach the weekend. It’s a cooler northwest flow that will help to drop temps into the mid minus teens overnight across the south. The northern sections of the province drop into the mid minus twenties overnight.
Daytime highs over the next few days get closer to the seasonal normal which is -6 degrees. I have us at -7 on Friday and -8 on Saturday with a chance for a few flurries in the evening. The cooler, drier weather sticks around into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: N @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Police investigate after 14-year-old finds 'sticky white substance' on her back at St. Vital mall
- The Winnipeg police sex crimes unit is investigating after a 14-year-old girl was sprayed by what police believe may have been a bodily fluid while at St. Vital Centre on Sunday.
- Manitoba boosts funds for asylum seekers, calls on feds to step up video
- Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister announced funds for refugee services Thursday and challenged the federal government to do its part for the steady stream of asylum seekers crossing into the province from the U.S.
- Looking for a furry friend? Tips for buying a happy, healthy dog
- Got a dog-shaped hole in your life and looking to fill it with canine companion? You've got options: your local shelter, home-based rescues, breeders and online sellers all offer cute, cuddly pups who could be your new best friend.
- Video Yes We Mystic goes back to roots before SXSW, European tour video
- Yes We Mystic is going back to the band's roots with an acoustic show at The Good Will Thursday night, a tee-up to its first real step into the U.S. and a third European tour.
- Man swipes Jets collector items, 'one of a kind' jacket signed by Dale Hawerchuk
- Police are looking for a man they believe broke into a vehicle and commercial offices downtown earlier this week and made off with rare Winnipeg Jets collector items.