Set Vita as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
SE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- New Winnipeg runners hit the pavement in support of burn survivors
- Close to 300 Winnipeggers gathered at Assiniboine Park Saturday to run in support of burn survivors in Manitoba.
- Worldwide health food chain Freshii coming to Winnipeg video
- A worldwide health food franchise founded by a 20-something Tuxedo man a decade ago is planting its roots down in Winnipeg this summer.
- Bike auction gears up in Winnipeg
- If you're looking for a bike to ride this summer, you're in luck on Saturday and Sunday.
- Photos This week in pictures: From volcanic eruptions to a space anniversary
- From volcanic blasts in Chile to the 25th anniversary of the Hubble space telescope, we take a look at top images from around the world from April 19 to 24.
- Property taxes pose challenge for Winnipeg North End homeowners
- The average market value of a house in the core of Winnipeg's North End has doubled since 2007, leaving low-income homeowners struggling to pay increased property taxes.