Set Emerson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 6:44 PM CDT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 6:44 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Winds do drop off into Tuesday morning. Tuesday is a breezy day but only up to 30km/h in the morning. High pressure at the surface will result in sunshine and light winds by Wednesday. Temps heat up into the 20s again for Friday and Saturday. The coming weekend will be much better for getting outside and enjoying the colours of fall.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- American democrats in Manitoba gather to watch 1st U.S. presidential debate video
- Dozens of Americans living in Manitoba showed up to watch the first U.S. presidential debate Monday night. Millions of viewers tuned in to watch Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton face off with Republican candidate Donald Trump in New York, including several here in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg doubles size of upper echelon of public service
- Winnipeg's chief administrative officer has expanded the upper echelon of the city's public service to have six officers report directly to him instead of three.
- Clinton, Trump clash over taxes, race and terror in 1st presidential debate video
- In a combative opening debate, Hillary Clinton emphatically denounced Donald Trump for keeping his personal tax returns and business dealings secret from voters. The New York businessman repeatedly cast Clinton as a "typical politician" as he sought to capitalize on Americans' frustration with Washington.
- Brandon couple fears for safety after home invasion video
- A Brandon couple is afraid and still trying to process what they were put through Sunday after two masked males burst into their home and one of them pointed a handgun at the husband.
- Cafe hopes fun and games unite Indigenous, non-Indigenous Winnipeggers
- Non-Indigenous and First Nation gamers alike came together Monday night in Winnipeg to strengthen community ties while having a little fun.