Set Emerson as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Most of the rain falls tonight into Thursday morning… then we’ll see a bit of everything on Thursday including the odd sunny break and some showers in the afternoon. I’m expecting possibly another 10mm of rain Thursday depending on the strength of the showers in the afternoon. We could even see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning before the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday late in the afternoon or early evening and set up for a sunny, dry weekend with highs of 9 and 11 Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 25/30 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20 in the morning. ESE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: ESE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Video On the wing, on the mend: Wildlife Haven release great grey owl video
- One month of rehab at the Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre in Ile des Chenes, Man. was all it took to get a great grey owl healthy and stealthy again.
- Manitobans speak out on Hydro projects, electricity costs video
- Manitobans are weighing in today about proposed hydroelectric projects and the impacts of current and future electricity costs on their lives.
- Water levels rising high beneath Maryland Street bridge video
- If you crossed the Maryland Street Bridge early Wednesday evening, you would have seen river levels way up.
- Golden Links Lodge seniors moving to new temporary home
- Residents of a Winnipeg nursing home that was flooded this past weekend are getting a new place to stay temporarily, but they'll have to travel across town to get there.
- Assiniboia Downs deal reached between province, jockey club
- A legal battle between the Manitoba Jockey Club and the provincial government is over, as a deal has been reached on the future of Assiniboia Downs.