Set Emerson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Hazy. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Hazy. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing. Hazy. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It will be a warm week for Canada’s birthday. Next rain chance I see is on Tuesday night for the south but Winnipeg is just on the northern edge of that. It’s a band of rain that moves west to east across the international border and covers the southwest portiong of the province and the lower Red River Valley. I’ll keep a risk of a thunderstorm in for that time period as well. Temps in Winnipeg will be consistently between 26 and 29 degrees for daytime highs right through to next Monday. I’ll be watching for some showers again later on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Updated WestJet flight from Edmonton to Toronto diverted to Winnipeg due to threat video
- A WestJet flight from Edmonton to Toronto was diverted to Winnipeg on Monday night due to a threat, but officials have yet to say what that threat was.
- New Violent encounter between Thompson bar bouncer and man caught on tape video
- RCMP in Thompson, Man., have opened an investigation after a Facebook video surfaced of a man being dragged, choked and punched by a security guard at a local bar.
- Jewish Post & News issues apology over opinion piece that angered aboriginal leaders video
- The Manitoba Jewish Post & News has issued an apology over an opinion piece that was critical of the recent Truth and Reconciliation Commission recommendation and has been found offensive by aboriginal leaders.
- Deadly Nunavut crash prompts calls for mandatory child seats on planes video
- The death of a six-month-old boy after a crash-landing in 2012 has prompted investigators from the Transportation Safety Board to call for stricter rules to keep children safe during commercial flights.
- New Canadians sworn in, honoured at Investors Group Field video
- One hundred new Canadians are being treated to a CFL game at Investors Group Field later this week, after they had their swearing-in ceremony at Winnipeg's football stadium on Monday.