Set Emerson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning late this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 18.
Showers ending early this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. High 17.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Cloud remains rather thick across the southeast into Saturday morning. We’ll see a few sunny breaks Saturday but lots of cloud too. There is a chance for some scattered morning showers and a chance for some afternoon thunderstorms as well. Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- New Human rights museum opens to public for 1st time today video
- The first members of the public will get a look inside the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg this weekend, but tours are restricted to 9,000 people who secured preview tickets.
- New One ‘Humble’ City: Design fest taps Winnipeg’s dark corners
- The Winnipeg Design Festival is taking over the city’s cinemas, parking spaces, alleyways, cafes and art galleries for five days.
- Winnipeggers react to worst hospital wait times in country video
- Winnipeggers are reacting to a report released Thursday that showed several city hospital emergency rooms have some of the longest wait times in Canada.
- Residential school experiences form basis of Royal Winnipeg Ballet production video
- The Royal Winnipeg Ballet are making final preparations for its latest production, which it says is inspired by the experiences of residential school survivors.
- Blog Small and gritty: Jets seek big things from Perreault
- Do big things really come in small packages? For the Winnipeg Jets, that's the $3-million question when it comes to newcomer Matthieu Perreault, writes Jeff Hamilton.