Set Emerson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or snow changing to 60 percent chance of snow or freezing drizzle near midnight. Fog patches. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow or freezing drizzle ending early in the evening then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the morning then light in the evening. High minus 1.
|Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect occasional light snow on Monday. No big accumulations but roads could be tricky for travelling at times as we approach Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Temperatures will also be mild for this time of year with -2s on my forecast sheet for Sunday and Monday, then a cooling trend on Christmas Day.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- MLA Steve Ashton to resign ahead of NDP leadership bid
- Manitoba’s Transportation Minister Steve Ashton is resigning from cabinet.
- Winter arrives in southern Manitoba with a spring in its step
- The first full day of winter feels a whole lot more like spring in southern Manitoba.
- Maple Leaf Foods to shutter small Winnipeg plant Dec. 31
- Maple Leaf Foods' plant on Panet Road in Winnipeg will be the sixth closure under a multi-year reorganization of the Toronto-based food giant's operations.
- Family that fled Khmer Rouge regime 3 decades ago reunites with Manitoba sponsors
- On Monday morning's Information Radio, Marge Bennett was reunited with a family from Cambodia that she helped to sponsor to Canada more than three decades ago. "We always wondered how they were doing, whatever became of them," she said before she found out.
- Misogyny complaints emerge from Manitoba dentistry program video
- CBC News has learned a University of Manitoba investigation into inappropriate and misogynistic conduct within one of its graduate dentistry programs has never been made public.