Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Showers beginning overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.
Showers ending early in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10.
Clearing. Low plus 1.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our morning has been bright but that is changing as a low approaches from the west. Already, we are seeing some showers through west-central MB. Some of that is snow to the west in Saskatchewan. Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain today and tonight from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers tonight mixed with a few flurries tomorrow. Farther north it’s flurries tonight and tomorrow or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- 'Dark. Cold. Pain': Crown asks for life sentence at Justin Hudson hearing video
- A teen girl and a woman attacked by the same man during a violent early morning in November 2014 in Winnipeg say they are trying to heal physically but the psychological scars might be too deep to ever be mended.
- Remand Centre inmate dies in hospital
- A man in custody of the Winnipeg Remand Centre died in hospital today, the province confirmed.
- 'Victim of its own success': Program that reduces kids in CFS care faces cuts
- A program that has seen a huge reduction in removal of children from their homes has had its funding decreased and faces even more cuts. This comes despite a resolution by interim Liberal leader Judy Klassen getting support from all sides of the Legislature calling to expand the program.
- Saskatoon and Winnipeg join forces in World Junior Hockey bid
- Saskatoon and Winnipeg have joined forces and today have put in a bid to host the 2019 World Junior Hockey Championships.
- Video Parents charged after 9-month-old boy exposed to suspected fentanyl in Winnipeg home video
- The parents of a nine-month-old boy face child-neglect and drug charges after the infant became critically ill upon coming into contact with what police suspect was fentanyl powder inside a home in Winnipeg's North End last week.