Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 14.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunshine, dry conditions, and light winds! Some people call this a perfect winter day. High pressure is parked right over southern Manitoba today which is why we have the light wind. Expect a seasonal high of -11. By Thursday morning, the high moves to the east so we’ll be in the southeastern circulation around that high pressure. There is a gradual warm up working it’s way in for the weekend along with increasing cloud Thursday late in the day. On Friday, we’ll see some light flurries but nothing worth getting the shovel ready for. Temps on Friday and the weekend will climb into the -6 to -4 range. Our next chance for an accumulating snow is Sunday night and through Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SSE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Updated RCMP launch criminal probe into Winnipeg police HQ project video
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman says the city will co-operate with the RCMP's criminal investigation involving the new police headquarters, which was launched after an audit of the building provided enough evidence for a full probe.
- Manitoba Islamic Association holds vigil for those killed in Pakistan attack
- The Manitoba Islamic Association is holding a prayer vigil Wednesday for those who died in a terrorist attack on a military-run school in Pakistan.
- New Young bobcat found cold, starving in Manitoba wood pile
- A young female bobcat is in the care of a Manitoba wildlife rehabilitation centre after she was found cold and starving in a wood pile.
- Family of Winnipeg trucker Barry Johnson shocked by deadly crash video
- A Winnipeg family is devastated after the death of Barry Johnson. A man family say touched hundreds of lives and was a stickler for safety. Johnson was killed instantly Tuesday when the load of steel beams he was carrying broke loose and crushed him in the cab of his truck.
- Political turmoil has Manitoba's business leaders worried: survey
- The turmoil in the at the top of Manitoba's political world is filtering down to power brokers in the business community, according to a new survey of business leaders.