Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. High plus 2.
Clearing this evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 3.
Clear early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be milder than Saturday was with a high of zero…. but we won’t have as much sunshine. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Watermain break floods Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg
- Water poured onto Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg Sunday morning after a watermain break around noon.
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- A Canadian historian believes she is being censored by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- 5,000 Winnipeg properties at risk of losing water, say officials video
- City of Winnipeg said late Saturday afternoon an extra 3,240 properties are now at risk of losing water due to frozen pipes, making for a total of 4,965 properties at risk. In a news release, the city said there are currently 806 properties on the list waiting for the city to thaw their frozen water pipes.
- Recap Ales Hemsky, Senators take down Jets in Winnipeg video
- Newcomer Ales Hemsky had three assists as the struggling Ottawa Senators defeated the Winnipeg Jets 5-3 on Saturday afternoon.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend
- It looks like things are finally starting to warm up a bit, so you might be able to spend some time outdoors this weekend without too much misery.