Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue May 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Otherwise clear. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 13.
|Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday we are back into a dryer air mass and slightly cooler conditions and a mainly sunny sky across the south. I do see more showers on the way for Thursday morning followed by some afternoon sunny breaks. Friday is a sunny but cool and breezy day with a high temp of only 13 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 40/50 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Serious motorcycle crash shuts down part of Waverley Street
- A serious crash involving a motorcycle and car closed off part of Waverley Street at Lee Boulevard late Tuesday Night.
- Family unable to draw woman with drug addiction away from North End home video
- The family of 25-year-old Shanastene McLeod drummed in front of 3 homes in the North End Tuesday night, hoping to convince her to leave a life of drugs and come home to safety. They managed to coax her from a home, but after greeting everybody, McLeod ultimately refused to leave with her family.
- Too many Manitoba after-hours child welfare calls going to 3rd-party service, PCs say
- Manitoba's Official Opposition says the province's after-hours child welfare line is failing at risk kids when they need help most.
- Victims of Graham James react to new charge against former hockey coach
- Sheldon Kennedy said he knows the latest person to accuse Graham James of sexual assault and he thinks more people will be coming forward.
- Forest fires rage near Manitoba towns, burning permits cancelled
- Provincial authorities have cancelled all burning permits and restricted campfires in a large swathe of northwestern Manitoba as fire crews battle two blazes in dry, windy conditions near the towns of Cormorant and Sherridon.