Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 10:54 PM CDT Fri May 24, 13 at 10:54 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low 9.
Overcast. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10.
|Overcast||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg police raid houses on Home Street
- Winnipeg police took a number of people into custody on Friday evening, as part of a raid of two houses in the city's West End.
- B.C. Lions sign quarterback Joey Elliott
- The B.C. Lions on Friday announced the signing of free agent quarterback Joey Elliott, who spent the past three seasons with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
- Doors Open Winnipeg offers access to architectural gems
- The 10th annual Doors Open Winnipeg, an initiative of Heritage Winnipeg, opens the doors of more than 80 buildings and sites around the city this weekend.
- video Winnipeg couple fights schizophrenia challenges together video
- Winnipeggers Sean and Doris Miller have been married for 14 years, but reaching that anniversary has been a feat in itself since Sean was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
- Manitoba ex-MPs 'vindicated' with robocalls ruling video
- Former Manitoba MPs Jim Maloway and Anita Neville applaud a Federal Court ruling that finds fraud occurred in the 2011 election but are saddened the judge stopped short of overturning the results in six ridings.