Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then periods of light snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
Periods of light snow. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then clearing. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 36.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Certainly a different day then we’ve been used to lately… more normal for January. Expect a steady temp today at about -15. Car washes are sure busy with the dry and sunny weather. Another quick turn around is in store for tonight with cloud rolling in and a quick blast of light snow on Friday morning for the Red River Valley. It will move into the west earlier (overnight) dropping about 2-3cm. Behind that quick system, it’s back to the deep freeze for the weekend with falling temps on Saturday (-22 by the afternoon) and a rather eye-opening -28 by Sunday morning. At least it will be a sunny weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 20/30 in the evening.
Friday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 25 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 10 in the morning. WNW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg boil-water advisory is lifted
- The City of Winnipeg lifted its two-day boil-water advisory Thursday afternoon.
- Manitobans can expect a break on natural gas prices
- Natural gas prices in Manitoba are on their way down.
- Winnipeg black puppies face doggie discrimination: rescue charity
- Manitoba Underdogs Rescue is reducing the adoption fee for five black lab mix puppies and dogs by $50 after the animals faced what the charity is calling "doggie discrimination," because of their dark coats.
- Some Winnipeggers ignore boil-water advisory, others follow rules
- A day after the city announced test results for E.coli were negative, some Winnipeggers are ignoring the boil-water advisory and using tap water without boiling it.
- Manitoba one of worst places for First Nations to live
- Internal federal government documents show Manitoba is one of the worst places for First Nations to live in Canada.