Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
NNW 46 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 6:35 PM CST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 6:35 PM CST
Periods of light snow. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
Periods of light snow. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Winds start to drop on Thursday so conditions will gradually improve through the day. We start to get colder Thursday though with a high at -9 (bang on normal). Friday will be mainly sunny but very cold. Daytime highs will be around -17 on Friday which starts an extended period of very cold weather which lasts through the weekend and well into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Video Lost grandfather returned home after overnight walk down highway video
- A Manitoba family is grateful to the rescuer of an 82-year-old Winnipeg man who went missing on Monday afternoon and was found Tuesday morning, walking down a highway outside the city in soaked pants and a thin sweater.
- Winnipeg man living with disability 'aged out' of support services video
- A Winnipeg man living with cerebral palsy says he is both too old and too smart to access support services he'd once had as a minor. He's now filed a human rights complaint against both Manitoba Health and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.
- Siloam Mission calls for boot donations for city's homeless
- After a heavy first snowfall, staff at Siloam Mission in Winnipeg are asking for boot donations for the city's homeless.
- Mossey River, Man., declares state of emergency after lake ice piles up in river
- A state of emergency has been declared in the Winnipegosis, Man., area because of lake ice that caused river levels in the village to rise to critical levels Tuesday night.
- Inquest called into Remand Centre death of Errol Greene, wife says
- For months now, Rochelle Pranteau has been asking for an inquest to look into the death of her husband, Errol Greene, who died while in custody at the Winnipeg Remand Centre. This week, she says, the office of Manitoba's chief medical examiner told her it will call for that inquest.