Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
NNE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing early this evening. Widespread smoke. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Guido Amsel charged in connection to Winnipeg law firm bombing video
- Winnipeg police have charged a man with sending explosive devices to law firms and other businesses in the city, and they caution that more packages may be discovered in the coming days.
- Greek bailout referendum: 'No' side celebrates decisive win video
- Greeks overwhelmingly rejected conditions of a rescue package from creditors on Sunday, throwing the future of the country's euro zone membership into further doubt and deepening a standoff with lenders.
- Rejecting bailout could empower Greek government, Winnipegger says video
- Winnipeg's Greek community anxiously awaited results from a bailout referendum Sunday that could seal the fate of the country's financial future and imperil relationships across Europe.
- Crossing Bay man, 62, not expected to survive assault, RCMP say
- A man in his 60s who was critically injured during a physical assault isn't expected to survive, Moose Lake RCMP say.
- Thunderstorms leave southern Manitoba sopping wet Sunday video
- People across southern Manitoba woke up to sopping wet conditions this morning after severe thunderstorms Saturday.