Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 1.
Snow at times heavy ending late this evening then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday will be an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside and it should be taken advantage of. We’ll likely see a bit of morning patchy fog but after that dissipates, a sunny day is in store with light winds.
Expect a sharp cool down on Saturday (Earth Day) with cloud, a few showers or even flurries early in the morning. The high on Saturday is only 5 degrees along with a stiff breeze from the northwest.
Daytime highs for several days after that will struggle to get past single digits.
Join me for earth Day celebrations at Fort Whyte Alive on Sunday. I’ll be at the main stage introducing a whole bunch of great entertainment for you AND your kids. I’ll also be talking weather - because I love to do that!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
- Breaking Vic Toews to face Canadian Judicial Council investigation over conflict-of-interest breaches
- Manitoba Justice Vic Toews will face an investigation by Canada's judicial watchdog over breaches of conflict-of-interest rules.
- More spring snowstorms on the way for southern Manitoba
- Days after a spring snowstorm blew through, more winter weather is on the way to Winnipeg and parts of southeastern Manitoba on Monday.
- Rural areas deserve real emergency care, doctors say — and that could mean closing ERs
- The same health-care report that suggested closing Winnipeg ERs also recommends getting rid of ineffective small-town emergency departments.
- Need to get an MRI fast? Get on the cancellation lists, says auditor general
- Manitoba's auditor general found one of the most frequent ways that 'people of influence' were able to get access to an MRI scan was adding their name to the little-known list.
- Fire in downtown Winnipeg highrise forces dozens into street
- One person was sent to hospital and five others were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation after a fire in a downtown Winnipeg highrise on Monday.