Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 6:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Not much change in the pattern. Sunny today with a high of at least 28. Thursday looks hot at 29 and Friday will be similar. I have been talking about showers Saturday night but I have dropped those from the forecast for now. Most of the model guidance isn’t leaning in that direction. However, I’ll be watching a few things as Saturday approaches. Dewpoints will be higher so it will be a humid day. The temperature will be up around 29 degrees so there will be lots of warmth at the surface wanting to rise. I see a wind shift in the afternoon which may indicate a front passing. That may be the trigger to get some late day storms started. I’ll continue to track how that plays out closer to the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- $1M in photo radar fines in Winnipeg refunded due to error video
- Winnipeg police are refunding more than 2,500 photo radar ticket fines issued between June 27 and July 1 because of an error in wording.
- New Dump truck of guts spills load on Perimeter Hwy
- Winnipeg rush-hour drivers beware: a dump truck hauling what appears to be animal guts has spilled its load on the Perimeter Highway near St. Mary's Road.
- New Crystal meth addict faces long wait list at Winnipeg rehab centres
- A Winnipeg woman's battle to beat her addiction to crystal meth is challenged by months of having to wait for a spot to open at one of three residential drug treatment centres for women in the city.
- Derek Nepinak re-elected Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs' grand chief
- Derek Nepinak was re-elected as grand chief of the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs after just one round of voting on Wednesday.
- No human health risk linked with malathion fogging, says expert video audio
- Manitoba's former chief medical officer of health says scientific evidence shows little need to worry about the effects of malathion when fogging for mosquitoes.