Dominion City, MB
Set Dominion City as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon then diminishing to 20 late in the evening. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
1° | -14°
34° | 7°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
7° | -9°
45° | 16°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be much warmer than that for the next two afternoons. Today, the edge of the cloud cover is right on the eastern end of the Red River Valley. We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover today, tonight, and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Transcona streets named Winnipeg's dirtiest
- The group responsible for keeping Winnipeg clean says city streets are more littered this spring than last year.
- Ondrej Pavelec back in net for Jets-Rangers tilt in Winnipeg
- Ondrej Pavelec will be back between the pipes as the Jets face-off against the Rangers at home tonight.
- Winnipeg food truck owners angry over vendor fee hike video
- Spring is here and for many Winnipeggers that means happily getting back in line for downtown food truck grub at lunch time. But for the truck owners, spring also brought with it a new vendor fee hike from the city they worry will make life harder on their mobile catering market.
- RCMP investigate suspicious death of Sioux Valley couple
- RCMP have released more details Tuesday about a pair of suspicious deaths last week on a Manitoba First Nation.
- Opinion Time to make nice after True North, Bowman brawl
- The prolonged tiff between Mayor Brian Bowman, Mark Chipman of True North, and CentreVenture reminded me of brothers involved in a run-of-the-mill disagreement. We have a “he said x” and “he said y” kind of fuss that I see happening between my twin sons in my living room.