Set Steinbach as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late this afternoon. High 11.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 before morning. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 in the afternoon. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As I write this at noon Monday, It’s a mainly cloudy sky with the odd sunny break. I do see some showers on the radar near the Dauphin area and they are heading southeast toward the Red River Valley. I’ll be tracking those and posting radar images on Twitter @johnsaudercbc throughout the day. The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next three afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New Tina Fontaine: PCs call on province to release review of death
- Manitoba's Opposition says an internal investigation into how a 15-year-old girl in the care of social workers disappeared before being found dead in the Red River is complete and should be released.
- Manitoba RCMP charge 5 in The Pas drug trafficking investigation
- Five people have been charged with drug trafficking in The Pas after RCMP seized cocaine and pot police believe was headed for a Manitoba correctional institution.
- Winnipeg girl, 14, charged after woman attacked on Portage Avenue
- Winnipeg police have charged a 14-year-old girl with attacking another woman in a Portage Avenue building.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy video
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a "Captain Cry-Baby award" to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late