Set Steinbach as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 9.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m expecting a few lingering showers Sunday morning but those showers will be east of the RR Valley by lunch time and the sun will try to make an appearance in the afternoon during the Heritage Classic game. As we head into next week, temps will be a couple of degrees above seasonal with dry conditions. The second half of the week brings rather unsettled weather again with a cool down scheduled for later next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New Woman, 36, arrested for alleged stabbing on Saturday
- A 36-year-old is accused of stabbing another woman, 27, on Saturday night in the St. Vital area, say Winnipeg police.
- New Second man arrested for allegedly firebombing Young Street home
- Winnipeg police have arrested a second man they say intentionally started a house fire in July using Molotov cocktails.
- Video Gretzky jokes he 'stinks' after Heritage Classic alumni game video
- The competition was fierce - albeit a little slow - on the ice but hockey’s legends joked about skills, money and the historic rivalry between the Jets and Oilers after the Heritage Classic alumni game on Saturday.
- Veterans allowed too much pot, says former NDP MP Peter Stoffer
- Former NDP MP Peter Stoffer agrees that medical cannabis can have benefits for veterans, but says he's worried about the amount of cannabis former soldiers are allowed under Veterans Affairs Canada rules.
- Bisons triumph in longest Canada West football game in history
- The Manitoba Bisons triumphed over the Alberta Golden Bears in the longest Canada West football game in History on Saturday afternoon.