Set Steinbach as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming north 20 before morning. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Rain||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
9° | -8°
48° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- City of Winnipeg contract talks with 2 unions face obstacles
- Contract negotiations between the City of Winnipeg and its largest union have broken off, while the union representing transit bus drivers and maintenance workers has rejected the city's offer of settlement.
- U of M conference discusses impact of technology on dyslexia
- Dyslexia Champions of Manitoba is co-hosting an event this weekend to discuss how technology can help students with dyslexia.
- Manitoba bars can stay open 1 hour later for Saturday's Jets game
- Manitoba's bars can stay open one hour later than usual on Saturday night so Winnipeg Jets fans can enjoy the team's second playoff game against the Anaheim Ducks.
- Video Juno-award-winning Bros. Landreth play live in CBC studio video
- Winnipeg brothers Joey and David Landreth were in studio Friday with CBC host Ismaila Alfa playing a pair of songs and talking about their upcoming tour.
- Winnipeg coach named Cisco Canada's hidden hockey hero
- Winnipeg AAA-hockey coach Scott Coates has been crowned Canada's "hidden hero" for his work with the Warriors Hockey Club.