Set Steinbach as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing early this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
30° | 11°
86° | 52°
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Blog Peluso hopes to add punch to Jets lineup after strong offseason
- Jets coach Paul Maurice stood near the blue line on Day 2 of training camp at the MTS Iceplex Saturday and with whistle in hand he waited.
- Winnipeg building that caught fire near airport remains unsafe
- Fire officials said damage was extensive following a blaze Saturday at the Standard Aero building on Sargent Avenue.
- Hundreds march in Winnipeg protest against climate change
- Hundreds of people are marching from the Manitoba Legislature to the Forks Sunday afternoon to pressure government leaders to take action on climate change.
- Opinion Winnipeg's next mayor must value, nurture the arts
- When I left my job as cultural economist with the mayor of London, England, and moved to Winnipeg, I was entranced by its creativity and charmed by its welcome.
- How a Winnipeg lab became an Ebola research powerhouse
- ZMapp, a concoction of three Ebola antibodies, was created in Winnipeg — half a world away from the West African countries where Ebola has left thousands of people dead.