Set Steinbach as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 26. Humidex 29. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. Wednesday will be slightly cooler then Tuesday and sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- CBC IN CHURCHILL Stubborn northerners want to keep Port of Churchill going
- As more than 80 residents of Churchill gathered at the gates of the massive port terminal Thursday night, sandhill cranes flew overhead and soft-spoken northerners slowly worked their way into an angry boil.
- New Winnipeg's downtown dog park location to be revealed today
- Winnipeg pups will soon have a place to go off-leash downtown. Mayor Brian Bowman will announce the chosen site of a new dog park at 11:30 a.m. today.
- Updated Victor Burtnyk, 89, safely located, Winnipeg police say
- Victor Burtnyk, 89, had been missing for about a day when he was safely located Friday morning.
- Manitoba judge apologizes to teens after mix-up leads to weekend in jail
- A judge apologized to two Manitoba teens this week after they both sat in jail for an entire weekend unnecessarily.
- WEATHER Another sunny, warm one in parts of southern Manitoba Friday
- If you're a grey clouds and Morrissey type, you're going to be pretty unimpressed with the sunny weather Friday.