Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 32 this evening and minus 40 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Extreme wind chill minus 40 in the morning.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 31.
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I hope you are all enjoying the sunny days even though the cold temps and winds have given us some extreme cold weather warnings. Those are done…. and think they’re done for a while. Expect a high of -17 in the sunshine today with wind out of the west at about 20 to 25km/h. Friday and Saturday both bring a fair dose of sunshine and we’ll start to warm up a bit. I’m sticking with a -12 high for Friday and a -10 high for Saturday. Those numbers will be a couple of degrees warmer in forested regions away from the snow-covered farm land. Partial cloud returns Sunday with a few flurries and a milder high of -8.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: WNW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10 the morning. SW @ 15/20 the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Phone call likely saved lives in Manitoba farmhouse fire, says grandma video
- The grandmother of the four Froese brothers — Bobby, 15, Timmy, 12, Danny, 10, and Henry, 9 — who died in a rural Manitoba house fire says a phone call from the family's oldest son may have saved his mother and three other siblings.
- Infant received 10 times more morphine than normal
- An infant in St. Boniface Hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit was given 10 times the normal dose of morphine — that's just one critical incident case uncovered by the CBC News I-Team through a freedom of information request.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blues video
- The Winnipeg Jets (31-20-11) earned a much-needed two points in the standings with a 4-2 win over the Dallas Stars Tuesday night. They’ll look to do same Thursday when they welcome the St. Louis Blues to town.
- Gas prices shoot up in Winnipeg
- After months of rock bottom prices, the cost of gasoline went up in Winnipeg, by more than 10 cents in at least on location. Gas at the Coop gas station on Main street is now listed at 99.9 cents a litre.
- New 100 days away to FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015 video
- It's 100 days away. Thursday marks 100 days to the kickoff of FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015.