Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early in the evening then becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be much warmer than that for the next two afternoons. Today, the edge of the cloud cover is right on the eastern end of the Red River Valley. We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover today, tonight, and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Jeff Browaty makes bid to represent Conservatives in Kildonan-St. Paul
- North Kildonan Coun. Jeff Browaty wants to represent the federal Conservatives in the riding Joy Smith will vacate in the coming federal election.
- Celebration to remember Carolyn Sinclair, missing and murdered women
- Carolyn Sinclair's family is gathering Tuesday to celebrate her life and to bring attention to murdered and missing women. Three years ago today, Sinclair's body was found in a dumpster on Notre Dame Avenue.
- Updated Pamela Wallin's expense claims sought from 3 more organizations video
- The RCMP have received more records regarding the expense claims of suspended senator Pamela Wallin, newly released documents show.
- Opinion Chicago Blackhawks fan wearing headdress shocks hockey fans
- Indigenous people perpetuating stereotypes are just as bad as non-indigenous people who do it. It’s one thing for non-indigenous people to don headgear without knowing the context, history or sacred aspect of the headdress. It’s another for one of our own to do it.
- 'We need to build our team again': NDP MLAs ask rebels to sign 'declaration of solidarity'
- Manitoba's NDP MLA's are being asked to sign a declaration of solidarity in an attempt to bring the party back together after a divisive leadership contest.