Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
SSE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 6:06 PM CST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 6:06 PM CST
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
Light snow ending near noon then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 7.
|Light snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
By Sunday morning, we should have couple of centimetres of snow on the ground. Expect some left over snow Sunday morning before skies clear into the afternoon. Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy at this point and we’ll likely see some wind along with that snow on Tuesday. The two day total should be up around 10-15cm with most of that snow falling on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday next week… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 20/25 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- School bus with 25 students rolls near Pine Dock, Man.
- 25 students were in a school bus when it slid off on a highway in the north Interlake and rolled onto its side Saturday afternoon.
- Police investigate 'suspicious circumstances' at West Kildonan home
- Police expect to be on the scene overnight to investigate 'suspicious circumstances' in West Kildonan, a Winnipeg police spokesman said Saturday.
- More than 100 people join search for missing Bryan Balong video
- With piles of posters and a set plan, more than 100 people took to the streets around Winnipeg searching for 33-year-old Bryan Balong.
- First-ever Mormon temple in Manitoba underway
- Church leaders broke ground on the first-ever Mormon temple in Manitoba on Saturday, a welcome development for the province's 4,500-odd practising Mormons.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK North Dakota pipeline protest about underground leak that will 'ultimately happen' video
- People who live near the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline say they worry it will eventually leak and the underground oil would go undetected, threatening the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe's access to clean water from a nearby reservoir of the Missouri River.