Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Becoming cloudy late this evening. Showers beginning before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 17.
Showers ending late in the afternoon then partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High 24.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba First Nation mom took search for daughter into own hands audio
- A Manitoba mother from Sagkeeng First Nation that spent a night on the street looking for her missing daughter has said parents can’t wait on police for help – they have to put their lives on the line to save their kids.
- Updated Tina Fontaine, Faron Hall deaths: Candles still burning after Winnipeg vigil video
- Candles were still burning at a makeshift memorial at the Alexander Docks this morning in Winnipeg after thousands turned out for a vigil honouring Tina Fontaine and Faron Hall, whose bodies were pulled from the Red River over the weekend.
- Another hot, sticky day for southern Manitoba
- It's going to be another hot, sticky day for much of southern Manitoba.
- Decontamination ordered after botched asbestos job in Winnipeg home video
- The province has ordered two local companies to decontaminate a house after a botched asbestos-removal job forced a family from their Winnipeg home.
- Dutch elm infects 60 more Winnipeg trees in Kildonan Park
- A lot of Winnipeg elm trees in Kildonan Park have orange bull's eyes sprayed onto them this summer – a mark of death left by city crews indicating the presence of Dutch elm disease.