Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or snow changing to 60 percent chance of snow or freezing drizzle near midnight. Fog patches. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow or freezing drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The mild weather continues and that means a real mix of conditions in terms of precipitation. There is a freezing drizzle advisory in effect for the southwest portion of the province today. I also see a stationary band of snow through the Dauphin area stretching back into Saskatchewan. Expect a few light flurries in the Red River Valley later today and this evening. The low cloud, foggy conditions and freezing mist continues Monday night. Tuesday is still a cloudy day with a few flurries and a slightly cooler daytime high of -1. Through the week toward Christmas, our weather turns gradually cooler. On Friday (Boxing Day) the deep freeze really hits.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NNE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg sisters give away more than 2,000 gifts to strangers
- Two sisters hit the streets to hand out more than 2,000 gifts to unsuspecting strangers in Winnipeg Monday.
- '911 calling may be affected' by Manitoba service issues: MTS
- If you've had problems with you cellphone, internet and other MTS services Monday afternoon, you're not alone.
- Rob Clarke's controversial bill to change the Indian Act passed into law
- Conservative MP Rob Clarke's controversial private member's bill to change the Indian Act passed into law last week.
- MLA Steve Ashton resigns ahead of NDP leadership bid video
- Manitoba’s Transportation Minister Steve Ashton is resigning from cabinet.
- Manslaughter charges laid in beating death of sleeping man
- A 39-year-old man has been charged with manslaughter in connection to the beating death of a man in Winnipeg.