Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
NNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Wind north 30 km/h. High minus 5.
A few flurries ending early this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 20.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-7° | -20°
19° | -4°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s certainly a cooler day than yesterday, especially with the wind. Expect a high of -7. As of noon, we are at -9. On radar, I’m seeing a few flurries to the west of the Red River Valley and after some morning sunshine… it will be a cloudy afternoon. Winds drop to light tonight with a chilly low of -23 degrees. Wednesday is another slightly cool day at -6 along with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg seeks ideas for developing Kenaston snow dump
- It's a mountain of snow right now, but the City of Winnipeg is looking for ideas on how to develop the snow dump lot on Kenaston Boulevard.
- New City fines controversial Winnipeg developer $170K
- The city’s property committee has fined local developer Andrew Marquess $170,000 for building without a permit and breaching a city agreement.
- UFO sightings soar to new heights in Canada
- UFO sightings in Canada are sky high, hitting a total only seen once before in the past 25 years.
- 10 weird facts about the Forks river trail in 2014
- The popular Forks river trail has fallen victim to warming temperatures.
- Manitoba wants Ottawa to solve census counting dispute
- Manitoba wants the federal government to appoint a panel to rule on whether Statistics Canada undercounted the province's population in the last census.