Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 21, 14 at 9:19 PM CDT Mon Jul 21, 14 at 9:19 PM CDT
Showers with a few thunderstorms ending late this evening then clearing. Local amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 17.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High 25. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are dodging a nasty low Monday night into Tuesday. It will track mainly to the south of us through the Dakotas and Minnesota and from there into NW Ontario. This one will drop up to 50mm on Fort Frances by Tuesday mid day. Some of the model guidance indicates a 70mm bullseye in that area and about 50mm for Kenora. In Manitoba, most of the heavy rain stays south of the Trans-Canada but the southeast corner of the province could pick up between 20 and 40mm. Winnipeg will see showers clearing into Tuesday morning. High pressure then moves over southern Manitoba and keeps us in the calm and summery weather for a few days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Father in shock RCMP shot his son in Norway House video
- Manitoba Justice has ordered an independent special investigations unit to look into the shooting of a First Nations man by RCMP.
- Tempers flare in Winnipeg over conflict in Gaza
- There was fighting in Winnipeg Monday between the two sides in the Israel - Palestinian conflict unfolding in Gaza, but in Manitoba it was limited to verbal volleys.
- Assiniboine Park's 'Grandma Elm' diseased, will be cut down
- An old elm tree in Winnipeg's Assiniboine Park, known as 'Grandma Elm' has Dutch Elm disease and will be cut down.
- Daughter recalls 'beautiful' mom killed in Manitoba motorcycle crash video
- The small town of Pine Falls, Man., has been shaken by the deaths of two people, whose motorcycle crashed with a pickup truck on the weekend.
- Teen girl honoured for helping father during heart attack
- A 14-year-old Winnipeg girl has been honoured for helping her father when he collapsed from cardiac arrest in June.