Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 9.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Showers beginning late in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening. Wind becoming east 30 km/h early in the evening. High 24.
|Showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg investors angry after entrepreneur's pitches don't materialize video
- A globe-trotting entrepreneur from New Zealand who's been selling lofty business ideas for the last 20 years has left some Winnipeggers wondering if they will ever see their investments again.
- Women and girls often exploited in street gangs, says ex-member
- Tina Fontaine's death may have horrified the Winnipeg Police Service but it did not surprise Ian McKinney. The former gang member says he has seen how vulnerable girls and women in the city are treated.
- Sunny start Tuesday in Winnipeg but clouds moving in
- A sunny start for Tuesday but you may want to take an umbrella along for later.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
- Opinion Making room for learning by pushing school out of the way
- With a new school year starting for many Winnipeg students this week, teacher Matt Henderson says he aims to push the notion of "schooling" aside so students can have better opportunities for learning.