Set Morris as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High 26.
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
31° | 16°
88° | 61°
30° | 16°
86° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As expected, a cloudy start to the day but the sun is shining and we should have no problem getting to 26 degrees today. There is a slight chance of a t-storm later this afternoon but that chance is very small. The instability numbers are NOT large at all. Saturday will be a cloudy day with showers on and off through the afternoon and evening. This is the wrap-around rain from that departing low. Sunday will be slightly cooler at 22 with a northerly breeze at 30km/h but it will also be sunny. Next week looks very stable. I have fairly sunny skies in my forecast each day with highs ranging from 25 on Monday to 29 on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: WSW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg Fringe Festival breaks attendance records
- Winnipeg Fringe Festival sets new attendance record
- Pro-Palestinian rally draws 100s to Manitoba legislative building
- Hundreds of people, including families and children, have gathered at the Manitoba legislative building for a pro-Palestinian rally.
- Traigo Andretti laughs during Letandre murder hearing
- A man who is accused of killing a Winnipeg woman eight years ago laughed as he tried to plead guilty to second-degree murder Monday.
- Holiday Towers victim suffered upper body injuries, police say
- A man who died in a suite at the Holiday Towers apartments on Saturday suffered upper body injuries, Winnipeg police said.
- Die another day: Winnipeg mosquito fogging cancelled Monday
- Winnipeg’s mosquitoes will live to buzz and bite another day as the city announced it would be cancelling its fogging plans scheduled for Monday night.