Le Gardeur, QC
Set Le Gardeur as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 21.
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fish incorrectly labelled for 'better profits' in Quebec
- Quebecers buying fish fail to get the species stated on the label in one out of three cases, suggests an investigation by Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- New Laval senior, 77, arrested on child pornography charges
- A 77-year-old Laval man was arrested Tuesday morning for possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- The mother of three Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Que., children, including a seven-year-old with ADHD, says she cried when she received an anonymous a letter complaining about her children's "incessant screaming."
- Anthony Calvillo to have No. 13 retired by Alouettes
- The Montreal Alouettes will retire the No. 13 worn by quarterback Anthony Calvillo when they play host to the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Percival Molson Stadium on Oct. 13.
- Netflix refuses CRTC demand to hand over subscriber data video
- Netflix says it is refusing to turn over confidential subscriber information to Canada's broadcast regulator in order to safeguard private corporate information.