Le Gardeur, QC
Set Le Gardeur as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 1:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 8:23 PM EDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 8:23 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 17.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Impact fans outraged over 'sexist' Toronto FC poster
- A giant poster brought into a Toronto FC game against the Montreal Impact Saturday night has left fans of both teams crying foul on Twitter. At least one fan says she plans to file an official complaint.
- Montreal's Drive4Smiles draws hundreds to ICAR
- The foundation, which held today’s event, supports chronically ill children. Over 700 people, most of whom were family of a child supported by the foundation, came to the event on Sunday afternoon.
- Quebec parents to form human chains around schools over funding
- Quebec students are set to return to school this week and parents are already preparing for a fresh wave of protests.
- Analysis National Energy Board fights to restore legitimacy as Quebec hearings begin
- As the Quebec phase of the National Energy Board hearings into the Energy East pipeline begins Monday, it will be fighting to restore the legitimacy of its proceedings in the eyes of the Quebec public.
- Big boats stirring up lakeside harmony in Quebec
- A group of people who live or have cottages on Lake Mephremagog are pushing to have federal laws changed so municipalities can have more control over boat activity on lakes.