Le Gardeur, QC
Set Le Gardeur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
28° | 17°
82° | 63°
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec pension reform talks a 'farce,' union leaders say
- An umbrella group representing Quebec firefighters says the province’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3, is a ‘draconian’ response to normal fluctuations in returns on pension funds.
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Speaking to reporters after a screening of a new documentary on his political career, the founder of the Bloc Québécois, Lucien Bouchard, said the party was only supposed to be a 'one-shot' deal.
- Viau St. gets reserved bike-bus-taxi lane in pilot project
- A new reserved bike-bus-taxi lane on a stretch of Viau Street is the city's latest effort to untangle some of Montreal’s biggest traffic snarls.
- .Quebec internet domain names soon up for sale
- First there was .com, then there was .ca. Now, people and companies looking to add a local flavour to their web address can use .quebec.
- Updated Ontario, Quebec premiers call on Ottawa to boost infrastructure funding
- The governments of Ontario and Quebec are calling on the federal government to increase its share of infrastructure funding, ahead of next week's meeting of the premiers and territorial leaders in Charlottetown.