Le Gardeur, QC
Set Le Gardeur as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this morning. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Fête nationale parties in Quebec City, Montreal could conflict
- Organizers of Montreal's biggest Fête nationale bash are considering moving the party from June 24 to June 23, which would put it in direct competition with festivities in Quebec City.
- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- New Michael Zehaf-Bibeau video to be shown to House committee Friday
- MPs are expected to get their first look at the video made by Parliament Hill gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau shortly before his Oct. 22 attack at the National War Memorial, when RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson goes before the Commons public safety committee later this week.
- Meunerie Côté-Paquette catches fire again
- A mill in Quebec's Montérégie region has caught fire for the second time in nine days.
- Impact tie Pachuca to move into CONCACAF semis video
- Cameron Porter was the unlikeliest of heroes for the Montreal Impact as the 21-year-old scored in extra time to lift the Impact to a 1-1 second-leg draw with Pachuca on Tuesday night. It gave Montreal the victory in their CONCACAF Champions League quarter-final on the away goals rule.