Le Gardeur, QC
Set Le Gardeur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in today
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- New Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue faces deer poaching problem
- Municipal officials believe someone is luring and killing deer in the L’Anse à l'Orme Nature Park.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- It was a nail-biting, down-to-the-wire thriller in Tampa last night.
- Gas prices soar in Montreal ahead of Easter weekend
- Gas prices are up in Montreal today, with some stations selling for as high as $1.50 per litre.