Le Gardeur, QC
Set Le Gardeur as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14.
Periods of rain ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
15° | 14°
59° | 57°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- One Quebec Muslim teenager’s message has gone viral after he posted a photo of himself holding a sign that reads 'pas en mon nom' — 'not in my name' — in response to this week’s killing of two soldiers in separate attacks in Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Saturday night
- In a show of solidarity, the Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs will honour Canadian soldiers Patrice Vincent and Nathan Cirillo, who lost their lives this week in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., and the nation’s capital.
- Quebec food allergy fair boosts awareness about growing disease audio
- Montreal and Quebec City are hosting Food Allergy Fairs today and next week to help people manage allergies and to raise awareness about allergic diseases on the rise.
- Audio Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.
- Champlain Bridge closed to South Shore-bound traffic all weekend
- The Champlain Bridge’s southbound lanes will be completely closed from Friday night until Monday morning for a second work blitz on the bridge.