Set Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Cloudy. High 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 3.
Showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 7.
|Showers||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 'The law is there and it's being applied,' Ralph Goodale says of RCMP's handling of asylum seekers audio
- A day after Tony Clement hung up Mike Finnerty, Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale appeared on the show to talk about the surge in illegal crossings at the U.S.-Canada border.
- Montreal police accused of fabricating evidence to silence whistleblowers
- Montreal's police chief has asked Quebec provincial police to look into allegations that internal affairs investigators fabricated evidence to keep officers quiet about corruption within the force.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- 5 byelections to be held April 3 in 1st major electoral test for Trudeau government
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announces five byelections will be held on April 3, the first major electoral test for the Liberal government since its election more than 16 months ago. They will be the last series of elections fought by interim Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose before a new leader takes over.
- Major discovery on planets 'beyond our solar system' coming from NASA
- NASA scientists will hold a news conference later this afternoon, when they say they'll reveal a significant finding "beyond our solar system."