Set Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy in the evening. Showers beginning overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 20.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
27° | 18°
81° | 64°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal workers face charges in violent city hall pension protest
- Forty-four workers face charges after allegedly storming Montreal city hall on Aug. 18 to protest proposed legislation to change municipal pension plans.
- New Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation
- A young child from Gatineau, Que., is in isolation after feeling sick upon returning from visiting family in Sierra Leone, one of the west African countries hard hit by this year’s Ebola outbreak.
- Berri-UQAM bus terminal evacuated due to pepper spray
- Four people treated in hospital and half a dozen others got help at the scene after pepper spray was released inside the downtown Montreal bus terminal at Berri-UQAM.
- Lev Tahor expelled from Guatemalan village of San Juan la Laguna video
- A few months after moving from Canada to a remote part of Guatemala to find religious freedom, a group of ultra-Orthodox Jews have been forced out of their homes in a bitter conflict with hostile villagers.
- Updated Premiers agree to move forward with a national energy strategy video
- Canada's premiers emerged from their three-day summer meeting in Charlottetown with an agreement to move forward with a national energy strategy.