Set Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
NNE 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow and local blowing snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 29 this morning.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 16.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daybreak Montreal uncovers tape of private conversation between Brian Mulroney and Ronald Reagan audio
- CBC Montreal’s Daybreak has uncovered a long-forgotten tape containing a private conversation between former Canadian PM Brian Mulroney and former US Presudent Ronald Reagan.
- New Fire damages east end Montreal restaurant
- A fire damaged a restaurant in Montreal's east end overnight. It appears to have started at around 2 a.m.Tuesday in the basement of the New Milano Pizzeria on de Marseille Street, near Langelier metro station.
- Driver left Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run scene due to misunderstanding, say police
- Montreal police say the suspect in a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning did not flee the scene, but left because of a misunderstanding. Officers say the woman spoke neither French nor English, and did not realize she had to stay with police.
- Australian Open: Eugenie Bouchard ousted by Maria Sharapova video
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard couldn’t find her groove Tuesday at the Australian Open, dropping her quarter-final match to Russian Maria Sharapova, who advanced with a comfortable 6-3, 6-2 victory.
- Justice system in northern Quebec “deficient”, says Quebec Bar
- The Quebec Bar Association says the justice system in northern Quebec is failing in almost every way.