Set Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Smartphone game pokes fun at Quebec's secular charter
- The developers of "SECTACULAR Quebec!" poke fun at Quebec's proposed secular charter, prompting players to “Take away Bonhomme’s source of happiness."
- New baseball stadium could lure back Expos, study shows
- The dream of seeing the Expos — or another Major League Baseball team — back in Montreal could become a reality, according to a study released today, but it's going to take $1.25 billion dollars from government and private investors.
- Jacques Delisle, retired Quebec judge, denied final murder appeal
- Jacques Delisle, the first judge in the country to be convicted of murder, has been denied an appeal by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- UPAC makes four arrests in Châteauguay for alleged bribery
- Quebec's anti-corruption unit, UPAC, made four arrests in Châteauguay early this morning for crimes that include an attempt to corrupt the city's mayor.
- Quebec author Dany Laferrière joins Académie française
- Author Dany Laferrière has become the first Quebecer and the first Haitian to be elected to the prestigious Académie française as an immortal.