Set Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 25 mm near the border. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High 11.
Clearing late this evening. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis Blue Jays find lukewarm support in Montreal, former home of Expos video
- Few fans in Montreal are jumping on the Blue Jays bandwagon despite cheering for ‘Canada's team’ during preseason games, writes Thomas Daigle.
- Audrey Carey of Quebec a victim of a killing spree: San Francisco police
- Three suspects between the ages of 18 and 24 are suspected of fatally shooting a Northern California yoga teacher just days after killing Quebec native Audrey Carey in San Francisco.
- New Fuel spill in northern Quebec being monitored
- Environment Canada is assessing a spill in the community of Salluit at the northern tip of Quebec
- Analysis NDP insiders aim to stay competitive after 'a couple of rough weeks'
- New Democratic Party insiders are crossing their fingers — and toes — in the hope an apparent arrest of the party's descent in the polls will stick, and preserve its ability to compete.
- Lafontaine Tunnel northbound shut for Thanksgiving weekend
- Drivers heading into Montreal from the South Shore will need to find an alternative to the Louis-Hippolyte-Lafontaine Tunnel on the long weekend.