Set Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Adil Charkaoui incensed by CEGEPs suspending Arabic school contracts video
- Adil Charkaoui, a Moroccan-born Montrealer who years ago successfully challenged being held on a security certificate, says the suspension of his Arabic school's contracts with two Montreal CEGEPs is prejudiced and ridiculous.
- Updated Bombardier CS300 takes off for 1st test flight
- Bombardier saw one of its CS300 jets take off from Mirabel airport in Montreal today, the first time the company's larger CSeries plane has taken to the skies.
- François Blais takes over from Yves Bolduc as education minister video
- Premier Philippe Couillard has appointed François Blais the province's new education and post-secondary education minister as part of a cabinet shuffle announced in Quebec City this morning.
- STM bus driver refuses to lower ramp for woman with walker video
- Aimée Louw says she’s fed up with the way Montreal bus drivers treat people with mobility issues.
- Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab video audio
- A Quebec judge tells a woman appearing in her Montreal courtroom she would not hear her case until she removed her hijab.