Set Sorel-Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 11.
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Updated Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge shut until at least Thursday video
- The only bridge in Saguenay will remain closed for emergency repairs until at least Thursday, forcing drivers to either park and walk across the bridge or take a two-hour detour.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Quebec doctor accused of botching circumcisions
- A Quebec doctor could be prohibited from performing circumcisions after a complaint was filed alleging that he performed more than 30 procedures resulting in complications that required further surgery to repair.