Set Sorel-Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
Light snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow or rain beginning late in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low zero.
|Light snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Nebraska shocked to learn it has Parti Quebecois-style religion law
- People in Nebraska are surprised to hear their state has come up in a hot Canadian political debate. Tell folks here that the Parti Quebecois cites Nebraska's law on religious clothing as a precedent, and prepare for a series of puzzled stares.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Couillard seeks the vote in home riding of Roberval
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard spent much of Sunday working to convince residents in the riding of Roberval to cast their votes for him in the provincial election on April 7.
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada video
- Police say nine members of the the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who left the country amid child custody proceedings have now been returned to Canada.