Set Sorel-Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Freezing rain or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 5:44 PM EDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 5:44 PM EDT
Cloudy. Freezing rain beginning early this evening then changing to rain overnight. Rain over southern sections this evening and after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming south 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Rain. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Periods of rain. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal theatre companies encouraged to tell multicultural stories through $375K in grants
- The Cole Foundation is donating more money than ever to local theatre with $375,000 being given to 25 companies that are working to fulfill some of the recommendations from the Bouchard-Taylor Commission.
- Montreal police chief submits plan for overhaul following scandals
- Montreal's police chief has drawn up a plan to overhaul the "culture" of his scandal-plagued force, and it has the backing of officials in both Quebec City and City Hall.
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois officially named Québec Solidaire candidate in Gouin byelection
- Québec Solidaire has decided who will be the party's candidate in the byelection for the Montreal riding of Gouin. Party faithful gave the nod on Sunday night to Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois, who was running unopposed.
- Freezing rain expected this weekend in Montreal, southern Quebec
- Environment Canada is warning people in Montreal and other areas of southern Quebec to look out for freezing rain this weekend.
- 'You've got to love the kids': Montreal plastic surgeon honored for years of work with children
- Meet the plastic surgeon known for his work at the Montreal Children's Hospital.