Set Sorel-Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming clear early in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Snow or rain||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Polytechnique survivor calls dismantling of long-gun registry 'devastating'
- Flags in Quebec are flying at half-mast today to mark 24 years since the mass shooting at the École Polytechnique in Montreal that left 14 women dead.
- Nelson Mandela one of world's great moral leaders, PM says video
- Canadian politicians are heaping praise on Nelson Mandela as the world reacts to the death of the human rights icon.
- Photos Nelson Mandela in Montreal
- Nelson Mandela visited Montreal on June 19, 1990 shortly after his release from a South African prison.
- Laval police arrest man after he rammed a patrol car
- A man who allegedly tried to run over a Laval police officer was arrested early Friday morning, said Const. Franco Di Genova.
- Quebec family reminisces over 74-year-old National Geographic photo audio
- A Quebec family has recently rediscovered a 74-year-old photo of seven siblings, taken at l'Anse-St-Jean and published in a 1939 issue of National Geographic.