Set Sorel-Tracy as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec municipal workers in 1-day strike to protest pension reform plan
- Thousands of unionized municipal workers across Quebec are holding a one-day strike today to oppose Bill 3 — the government’s proposed pension reform plan - with firefighters blocking the Port of Montreal as part of the protest.
- New Quebec probing rent-to-own industry video
- The province's consumer watchdog is working on beefing up legislation to protect Quebecers from companies in the rent-to-own industry, CBC Montreal Investigates has learned.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta refused to meet with Crown’s psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist hired by the Crown to give a second opinion on Luka Magnotta’s mental state was unable to provide a definitive diagnosis because Magnotta refused to meet with him, the first-degree murder trial heard on Tuesday.
- Quebec proposes major cuts to public sector workforce
- In its quest to balance the budget, the Quebec government is taking aim at the public sector workforce, proposing workforce reductions and hiring freezes.