Prince George, BC
Set Prince George as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
N 15 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Canucks fire coach Alain Vigneault video
- The Vancouver Canucks fired head coach Alain Vigneault on Wednesday, just under two years after he guided the club to the seventh game of the Stanley Cup final.
- updated Adrian Dix to stay on as B.C. NDP leader despite election loss video audio
- Embattled B.C. NDP Leader Adrian Dix says he will stay on as head of the party despite last week's surprise election defeat.
- updated B.C. teen saves dog from cougar video
- A Belcarra, B.C. teenager and his beloved family dog are recovering tonight after surviving a vicious cougar attack on Tuesday night.
- updated End solitary confinement, says former female inmate video
- A Saskatchewan woman who was held in solitary confinement in B.C. for a total of 3½ years has issued an emotional plea to end the practice in Canada's prisons.
- updated 2 men found in Kalamalka Lake near Vernon, B.C.
- The BC Coroners Service is investigating after the bodies of two middle-aged men were found in Kalamalka Lake, south of Vernon, B.C., Wednesday morning.