Prince George, BC
Set Prince George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 29, 16 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SSE 17 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Apr 29, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 15.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver pot shop deadline here: unlicensed stores told to close today
- City of Vancouver bylaw officers will start checking which medical marijuana stores remain open without a permit.
- KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell facing fines for violating B.C. recycling rules
- One of the world's largest fast food companies — Yum! Brands Inc. — could be fined upwards of $200,000 for apparently not falling in line with B.C.'s new recycling regulations.
- Updated Norway helicopter crash: 13 presumed dead after aircraft carrying oil workers goes down
- A helicopter ferrying passengers from a Norwegian oil platform crashed in the North Sea on Friday and all 13 people on board are presumed dead, rescue officials say.
- VSB votes against proposed budget
- The Vancouver School Board has voted against a budget tonight that includes $24 million in cuts to programs, services, and staff.
- Alberta organic beef producers see opportunity as Earls opts for Certified Humane beef from U.S.
- Some experts say Earls decision to source Certified Humane beef from the U.S. because of a shortage from its Alberta suppliers highlights a changing market that could bring other opportunities.