Set Mascouche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow squalls ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning late in the afternoon. High minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Hubert airport gets $17M cash infusion from Denis Lebel
- Federal Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel announced an additional $17 million of funding over three years in funding for the St-Hubert airport on Monday afternoon.
- Phosphine gas likely cause of Thailand deaths of Quebec sisters: coroner video
- The cause of death of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger could not be formally tied to any particular substance, but a Quebec coroner has filed a report saying their deaths were probably caused by phosphine gas poisoning.
- Saputo buys Australian dairy chain Everyday Cheese for $134M
- Montreal-based Dairy Saputo Inc. says it will pay $134.4 million in cash to acquire the everyday cheese business Lion-Dairy & Drinks Pty Ltd based in Victoria, Australia.
- Matthew Schreindorfer receiving T-cell treatment after crowdfunding $637K
- After successfully raising more than $637,000 to participate a last-ditch, potentially life-saving clinical trial, Matthew Schreindorfer is now at New York's Sloan Kettering Memorial Cancer Center receiving an experimental T-cell treatment.
- Cinq à six Kathleen Winter, author of Boundless, on walking and writing audio
- Kathleen Winter says she could hardly walk after sitting for so long at a desk writing her novel, Annabel. Since then she's walked the shores of the St. Lawrence River regaining her mobility and finding inspiration in fresh air and nature.