Set Contrecoeur as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Rain ending this afternoon then clearing. Risk of thundershowers early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 11.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 10.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Mohamad Fahmy reservedly optimistic about retrial verdict video audio
- The Canadian Al-Jazeera English journalist awaiting a new trial in Egypt says he has hope he'll be returning to Canada soon, but believes his “nightmare is not over yet.”
- Students camp in front of CEGEP de Saint-Laurent
- Protesters are camping out on the front lawn of Montreal's CEGEP du Saint-Laurent, as part of a wider student movement against the Couillard government's cost-cutting measures.
- Quebec man charged in fatal Wyoming pileup video
- A man from Longueuil has been arrested on a charge of aggravated vehicular homicide, following a fiery crash that killed one person and sent up a column of thick black smoke in southeast Wyoming.
- Bill 28 passed after Quebec government invokes closure
- The Quebec government passed Bill 28 just before midnight last night, invoking a closure procedure to cut off debate and go ahead with the massive, multi-faceted piece of legislation.
- Budget 2015: 6 elements to watch for
- The Conservatives delayed the 2015 federal budget beyond the start of the new fiscal year, citing economic uncertainty because of the effects of low oil prices. Now that budget time is here, CBC News gives you six points to watch for in Finance Minister Joe Oliver's first federal budget.