Set Contrecoeur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers or thunderstorms ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Low 12.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Coming Up P.K. Subban takes your questions on Radio Noon
- What would you ask P.K. if you had the chance? Text your questions to 22-CBC (22222).
- New Osheaga hopes better sound quality will cut noise pollution audio
- Organizers with Osheaga have taken some last-minute measures to control the sound emanating from the music festival taking place this weekend on l'île Notre-Dame.
- Chapters' closure could spur comeback for indie shops
- At least one small-press publisher in Montreal sees Chapters' downtown closure as a ripe opportunity for small, independent bookstores to make a comeback.
- Blog Friedman: Habs gamble by low-balling Subban
- The more time P.K. Subban goes without a long-term deal, the bigger the risk the star defenceman could make a Shea Weber-like exit from Montreal, writes Elliotte Friedman.
- Too many condos cause housing market slump in Montreal
- The Quebec Federation of Real Estate Boards blames job losses and the recent provincial election for creating uncertainty in the housing market, but one Remax real-estate agent says there are simply too many condos on the market.