Set Contrecoeur as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 28 this morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Flurries beginning in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal St-Laurent borough mosque faces eviction over zoning issue
- The Al Andalous Islamic Center, a popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough, is planning to challenge an eviction notice over a municipal zoning issue.
- Exclusive New MUHC site to have poor cell phone service
- Reception for mobile devices will be spotty inside the new MUHC superhospital when it opens next month and won't be fully operational for some time, CBC News has learned.
- Raif Badawi flogging delayed for 8th week in a row
- Raif Badawi, the Saudi blogger jailed for criticizing Islam, has had his weekly lashes delayed for an eighth consecutive week.
- Julie Grammond has found a musical community at Lakeshore Light Opera
- Julie Grammond moved to the West Island for work. She wanted to work at a family-run funeral home. That's where she was introduced to another family, the musical family at Lakeshore Light Opera. It's been a discovery of repertoire and community for the 31-one-year-old.
- Quebec City's Delta Hotel evacuated due to fire
- A fire that broke out in Quebec City’s Delta Hotel last night forced 268 people out into the cold.