Set Contrecoeur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 24.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lester B. Pearson School Board spares some librarian jobs
- The Lester B. Pearson school board won't be losing all of its librarians this year after absorbing some of the $13.5 million shortfall in funding by reducing head office staff.
- New Montreal heritage building on Plateau soon to go on sale
- The Quebec government is planning to sell a heritage building in downtown Montreal valued at $22 million.
- Mélanie Joly Liberal nomination appeal dismissed
- A week after her nomination win, the federal Liberal party has confirmed Mélanie Joly will be the federal Liberal candidate in the riding of Ahuntsic-Cartierville.
- Montreal weather: Tomato-ripening sunshine
- It will still be hot, but slightly less sticky outside as the daytime high climbs to 24 C.
- New Eruoma Awashish takes T-shirt art on Quebec powwow trail
- Eruoma Awashish creates T-shirts that emphasize identity and give a sense of belonging to Indigenous Peoples, and offers up her original designs on the powwow trail.