Set Berthierville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Drone racing: Armchair pilots strap on goggles for aerial dogfights
- Fans of aerial speed battles are uniting to compete in a new sport: drone racing.
- New Montreal weather: Chilly and sunny
- It's going to be bright and cold today. Get your full forecast details here.
- Quebec doctors will keep government overpayments
- Overpayments of $416.7 million made to Quebec doctors over the last five years cannot be recovered, according to Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard.
- Dorval mosque targeted by anti-refugee phone threat
- The president of a West Island mosque playing a major role in the effort to welcome refugees has expressed concerns after receiving a telephone threat.
- Quebec announces $80M education plan as negotiations drag on
- As talks continue between the province and striking teachers, Education Minister François Blais offered details of a plan to put $80 million into the school system — though union leaders say there's nothing new in the announcement.