Set Berthierville as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 16.
|Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Tell us what you're doing for the long weekend
- CBC Montreal asked members of the Twitterverse to share their photos and stories from the May long weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.