Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 34
Feels like: 93
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 28.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Stéphanie Raymond's military sexual assault case can now be appealed
- A Supreme Court of Canada ruling will allow the defence minister to appeal in the case of warrant officer André Gagnon who was acquitted of sexually assaulting then-corporal Stéphanie Raymond.
- Saguenay man who made threats, may have gun, barricading himself in a home
- A man in his thirties began threatening people from a house on Hemingway Street in Chicoutimi Friday night.
- Montealers on hunger strike in support of political prisoners in Iran
- Some Iranian Montrealers are staging a hunger strike in Montreal's downtown this weekend in support of political prisoners in Iran.
- The Magdalen Islands' forgotten, decaying nature reserve
- Tour guide says the unique natural environment of Brion Island, which has been a protected nature reserve under provincial law since 1988, is being trashed and its facilities are deteriorating badly.
- Montrealer keen to represent Tunisia in first-ever African Ice Hockey Cup
- The 24-year-old Rosemont resident started playing hockey shortly after his arrival in Canada as a five-year-old immigrant from Tunisia, and says he’s keen to apply the skills he’s acquired with the Tunisian squad.