Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'Demi' Canadian bill becoming local currency in Quebec's Gaspé region
- Need change for a $20 bill? Residents in Quebec’s Gaspé region are simply cutting bills in half to create two $10 bills, in an attempt to encourage residents to shop locally.
- Philippe Pichet: 5 things to know about Montreal's new police chief
- Philippe Pichet is set to be sworn in today as Montreal's new top cop. Here are five things to know about Pichet and the challenges he's expected to face in the post.
- NDG bar shooting puts 26-year-old in hospital
- A 26-year-old man is recovering in hospital after he was shot in a bar just after midnight in NDG close to the border with Westmount.
- West Island parents give their teens a voice on election day
- Getting teenagers interested in election campaigns, or politics in general, is not always the easiest task but one Beaconsfield family has come up with a unique way to do it.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 25
- Clear skies and a breeze today with a UV index of 7 or high.