Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 8:38 AM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 8:38 AM EST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 6.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal taxis target Trudeau airport in UberX protests video
- Hundreds of taxi drivers are disrupting traffic at Montreal's Pierre Elliott Trudeau airport this morning, in protest of the UberX ride-hailing service.
- Montreal's taxi strike: 7 things you need to know
- Here’s everything you need to know to avoid Wednesday traffic mayhem, and help start your day off smoothly.
- New Montreal, Laval police launch major drug operations
- Two major police drug raids are underway in Montreal and Laval.
- Missing teen Bénédicta Tshibangu returns home
- The teen left her family's house on Friday, Feb. 5, to go to the Maison d'Haïti, a Haitian community centre in Montreal's north end. But police said she never made it there.
- Unique mental health team in Quebec City treats psychotic patients at home
- A psychiatric team in Quebec City that pays home visits to patients in acute psychotic crisis up to four times a day finds the program works for the patients - and saves the health care system a bundle, too.