Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: Black boxes to be sent to France video
- Black boxes from the Air Algerie plane that crashed in northern Mali last week, killing 118 including five Canadians, will be transferred to France for analysis, the French Embassy in Mali said today, as officials prepared for the process of identifying victims' remains.
- Benoit Huot seeks return of stolen Paralympic medals
- Paralympic swimmer Benoit Huot says several of his medals were stolen from his Montreal-area home Saturday night.
- Thérèse Casgrain, feminist icon, quietly shunted by Harper government
- Thérèse Casgrain, a feminist icon and Quebec heroine who died in 1981, has been quietly removed from a national honour, to be replaced by an volunteer award bearing the prime minister's banner.
- Recap Timbers defeat Impact with late goal
- Diego Valeri broke a tie in the 82nd minute and the Portland Timbers held off Montreal 3-2 on Sunday night to extend the Impact's losing streak to five games.
- Denis Coderre says police union will pay for mass sick day tactic
- The City of Montreal will bill Montreal’s police union for the overtime officers worked Saturday to replace 100 colleagues who simultaneously called in sick to protest pension reforms.