Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 15.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Apartment fire leaves 2 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Behind the scenes: Community fights Hydro-Québec plan video
- CBC reporter Willy Lowry takes us behind the scenes as he heads to a village in the Laurentians.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Bomb defuser from FLQ crisis remembered by friends, family video
- Friends and family who gathered to remember the sacrifice of engineer Walter Leja say more should be done to remember the heroes of Quebec's FLQ crisis.