Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 104.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- It was a nail-biting, down-to-the-wire thriller in Tampa last night.
- Gas prices soar in Montreal ahead of Easter weekend
- Gas prices are up in Montreal today, with some stations selling for as high as $1.50 per litre.
- New David Cronenberg, Xavier Dolan to compete at Cannes
- A Tommy Lee Jones western and a David Cronenberg exposé about Hollywood's culture are among the 18 films vying for the top prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Quebec anti-corruption unit investigates re-elected MNA
- Enquête has obtained confidential documents that suggest at least three UPAC investigations are ongoing into people who were at one point involved with the Liberal Party of Quebec under Jean Charest — including a sitting MNA.