Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 9:19 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 9:19 PM EST
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning.
Clear early in the evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation video
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Video Beaconsfield councillors give themselves 40% salary hike video
- Elected officials in municipalities across Quebec have that power to give themselves a raise - and they decide how big it is. Many are calling for the process to change.
- Dedicated Quebec City-Windsor track would improve on-time performance, Via Rail CEO says video
- Via Rail is looking at building a dedicated passenger rail network in the Quebec City-Windsor corridor to improve its on-time performance and boost ridership, says the company's CEO.