Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 31.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Man assaulted near Berri-UQÀM Metro station
- The victim is a man in his 30s and he was taken to hospital in critical condition with upper body injuries.
- Critics of the light rail project turn up for environmental hearings
- Proponents of the new light rail system say it's good for the environment and will speed up commuting times. But it also has plenty of critics.
- Montreal weather: Sunny, high 26 C
- Sunny today but that could turn to showers and ever a thunderstorm tonight.
- New Canada's ad industry cracking down on undisclosed paid endorsements on social media
- Canada's advertising industry is taking long-overdue steps to curb misleading posts on blogs and social media that double as paid product endorsements in an effort to keep so-called influencers honest.
- NEB cancels 2 days of Energy East hearings in Montreal after 'violent disruption' video
- The National Energy Board hearings in Montreal for the proposed Energy East pipeline were cancelled after protesters stormed into the room on Monday, marking a difficult start to a process already subject to intense criticism in Quebec.