Set L'Assomption as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New St-Lazare school bus accident injures 2 children
- Two children were taken to hospital late Friday morning after a school bus and a vehicle collided at a St-Lazare intersection.
- Quebec vows to create its own long-gun registry despite Supreme Court ruling video
- The Quebec government will build its own long-gun registry with or without federal co-operation, said the province's public security minister after the Supreme Court of Canada ruled to destroy Quebec's federal registry data.
- Rania El-Alloul, kicked out of Quebec court for wearing hijab, fights back
- Rania El-Alloul, the Montreal woman who refused to remove her hijab when appearing before Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo, has filed a motion asking the court to clarify the rights of Quebecers to access justice while wearing religious attire.
- New Canada Post flips to $194M profit in 2014
- In a year in which it overhauled its business, phased out home delivery in many areas and drastically hiked prices, Canada Post made $194 million in profit before taxes last year, the Crown corporation says.
- Lester B. Pearson School Board expects budget slashing
- School closures, program cancellations and mergers are all on the table at the Lester B. Pearson School Board following yesterday’s provincial budget.