Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
W 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Windy near the water early this evening. Low 10.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
16° | 13°
61° | 55°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated SkyTrain switch glitch hits Expo and Millennium line commuters video
- Commuters using SkyTrain's Expo and Millennium lines are experiencing system-wide delays due to "a software problem that impacts switches" in the area of the Metrotown and Joyce stations.
- Harold Roderick MacIsaac: Linda Kayfish, sister of fired drug researcher demands apology
- 'He was a kind, giving man,' family says of researcher who committed suicide in 2013.
- Children photographed without consent at West Vancouver park, police say
- West Vancouver police are looking for help after one or more individuals were seen taking photographs of children without permission on more than one occasion at a local water park.
- Vancouver real estate: Kerrisdale block listed for $28M
- A Vancouver real estate brokerage is advertising an entire city block for sale, in a neighbourhood already zoned for mixed-use business and residential developments.
- E-cigarette ban debated in Vancouver
- A ban would impose the same restrictions on electronic cigarettes as their traditional counterparts.