Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 2:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 early this evening then becoming west 20 gusting to 40. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Windy in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Part of Highway 4 west of Port Alberni closed after road washes out
- A major washout has closed a highway section linking Tofino and Ucluelet with the rest of Vancouver Island.
- Does giving developers breaks to build rental units work?
- To the wealthy developers, a sum like $1.5 million likely seems a pittance. But a $1.5 million discount, apparently mistakenly-awarded to one of Vancouver's best-known developers, has raised questions about a program touted for its ability to create rental housing in a region short on supply.
- Evergreen Line officially opens: the day in pictures
- The Evergreen Line officially opened Friday at noon, connecting Burnaby to Port Moody and Coquitlam.
- Ever lower vacancy rate puts squeeze on Victoria renters
- Despite efforts to encourage more rental options in Victoria, an already low vacancy rate has fallen even closer to zero.
- Video of eagle's successful release in Merritt area
- Adrienne Clay wasn't sure that Ethel the bald eagle would ever fly again, but the bird was successfully released in the Merritt area.