Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Low 9.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Canucks fire coach Alain Vigneault video
- The Vancouver Canucks fired head coach Alain Vigneault on Wednesday, less than two years after he guided the club to the seventh game of the Stanley Cup final.
- Adrian Dix to stay on as B.C. NDP leader despite election loss video audio
- Embattled B.C. NDP Leader Adrian Dix says he will stay on as head of the party despite last week's surprise election defeat.
- Wait time and primary care reforms stalled
- Shortening wait times for hip and knee replacements, increasing electronic health records and starting a national pharmacare strategy are stalled, according to a new progress report.
- Man stabbed in Vancouver
- Vancouver police are investigating after a man was stabbed in the city's Downtown Eastside on Wednesday night.
- B.C. teen saves dog from cougar video
- A Belcarra, B.C. teenager and his beloved family dog are recovering tonight after surviving a vicious cougar attack on Tuesday night.