Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm video
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Missing Hall Beach, Nunavut, boaters found safe
- Search-and-rescue crews found two young men from Hall Beach, Nunavut, safe Friday afternoon after they were reported overdue in Igloolik.
- Leonardo DiCaprio film holds open casting call in Yellowknife
- The Revenant, a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is holding an open casting call for First Nations women in Yellowknife on Saturday.
- Yukon to review beverage container recycling fees
- Yukon's deposit fee on beverages might soon cost an extra five cents, as the territorial government is considering changing its recycling policy.
- Backseat passenger charged in Grey Mountain Road rollover
- A 16-year-old backseat passenger has been charged with mischief causing danger to life and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle in connection with a rollover earlier this month.