Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- ITK President Terry Audla favours inquiry, with an Inuit bent
- Terry Audla, the president of the of national Inuit group Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami, is in favour of an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women, so long as it addresses the reality faced by Inuit women.
- N.W.T. premier says inquiry not needed to begin change
- N.W.T. premier Bob McLeod supports an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women, but he says inquiry is not needed to implement recommendations already on the books.
- Hunger makes Quebec Inuit shorter than average: study
- Research by scientists affiliated with Laval University found eight- to 14-year-olds from food insecure families in Nunavik were an average of two centimetres shorter than their friends who had enough to eat.
- Operation Nanook in Nunavut keeps emergency crews busy
- Military personnel, search and rescue crews and others are taking part in the Canadian Forces annual exercise to practice emergency response in the North.
- American hunter, Canadian guide fined over Yukon hunt
- B.C. guide and Wyoming resident were charged after a hunt in central Yukon in 2011.