Set Eureka as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- KTZ fashion under fire for using Inuit design without family's consent
- The U.K.-based fashion label KTZ's fall 2015 men's collection includes a number of garments based on traditional Inuit designs and a sweater that appears to be a replica of a shaman's jacket, which a Nunavut woman says was used without her family's consent.
- Yellowknife RCMP seek suspect in armed robbery at gas station
- Yellowknife RCMP are seeking a suspect after a man armed with a knife robbed a gas station early Wednesday morning.
- No recount for Sahtu as official election results widen Danny McNeely's lead
- Danny McNeely has now officially been elected as the MLA for Sahtu, after Elections NWT announced Wednesday a recount of the riding's results won't be necessary.
- 12 Days to End Violence Against Women campaign kicks off in Yukon
- Yukon community groups are urging people to take a stand against violence. The '12 Days to End Violence Against Women' campaign kicked off in Whitehorse on Wednesday.
- Tanya Tagaq threatens legal action against 'racist' Quebec film 'of the North' audio
- Inuit throat singer Tanya Tagaq is taking aim at the Montreal International Documentary Festival (RIDM) for screening 'of the North' and accuses filmmaker Dominic Gagnon of using her music without permission.