Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -44
Feels like: -47
Sunrise: 10:53 AM
Sunset: 1:01 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Nunavut Legislative Assembly begins winter sitting today
- Nunavut's Legislative Assembly begins its longest sitting of the year on Tuesday.
- Ontario skip turned coach key to N.W.T. early success at Scotties
- Ontario skip John Epping reached out to Kerry Galusha about helping out with her Yellowknife team two years ago.
- Uqsuq Corp. investigates mysterious fuel spill on Iqaluit's causeway
- A cleanup is underway on Iqaluit's causeway after Uqsuq Corp. workers found a diesel spill they traced to a section of pipe used for summer resupply.
- Highway 3 in Yellowknife reopens after overturned tanker truck cleared
- N.W.T. Highway 3 in Yellowknife has reopened after a tanker truck overturned near the intersection with Deh Cho Boulevard.
- A mid-winter plunge in Yukon's Fish Lake raises money for charity
- Some hardy Yukoners took a polar swim on Sunday to raise money for Run for Life, a charity that's been drilling water wells in impoverished communities in Kenya.