Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse Catholic school principal won't return to job
- The principal at the centre of the controversy at the Vanier Catholic Secondary School in Whitehorse will not return to his position in the fall. The principal told students he had received death threats over the school's policy on homosexuality.
- Yellowknife grandma to paddle 2,000 km solo to Nunavut video
- A 57-year-old Yellowknife grandmother says she's chasing her dream by kayaking solo from Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., to Gjoa Haven, Nunavut.
- Zama spill site shows brown trees, 3 containment sites video
- Apache Canada is still cleaning up a massive waste water site in northern Alberta, 18 days after the spill was first reported.
- Nunavummiut waiting up to a year for eye exams video
- Unlike every other province and territory in Canada, Nunavut does not have its own optometrist or ophthalmologist. That's causing a wait time of up to a year for many of the territory's residents.
- Toddler attacked by sled dogs in Igloolik, Nunavut
- An 18-month old boy is in good condition at the hospital in Iqaluit after being attacked by dogs in Igloolik, Nunavut, on Monday.