Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 08, 15 at 2:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., man arrested in connection with luring child over internet
- Charges for extortion and luring a child are pending against a 35-year-old man from Tuktoyakuk, N.W.T., say RCMP.
- Whitehorse mayor candidate accused of 'low blow' comments at election forum
- A comment by one of the three Whitehorse mayoral candidates squaring off last night at the Chamber of Commerce forum shocked and confused incumbent Dan Curtis.
- MLAs still pushing for N.W.T. liquor profits to go toward addictions treatment
- The Standing Committee on Government Operations has recommended to the N.W.T. Finance Minister that as much as 10 per cent of liquor sale profits be allocated to addictions awareness and treatment.
- Aboriginal elders feeling need to vote for 1st time in federal election
- When it comes to voting, there's potential for a considerable sea change for at least one First Nations reserve on Oct. 19. Right now on the Kitigan Zibi reserve near Maniwaki, Que., elders are talking about getting out and voting — and for many, it would be for the first time.
- Fire that destroyed Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., home deemed suspicious
- The RCMP say a fire that destroyed a vacant house in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., Tuesday is considered suspicious.