Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -50
Feels like: -58
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 3:58 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon justice can do more to rehabilitate inmates: report
- The Auditor General of Canada has released a report critical of Yukon's correctional system. Michael Ferguson's report, which looked at whether Yukon's Justice Department was meeting its responsibilities for offenders in the system, highlights a couple of key shortcomings.
- Former Inuvik educator David Button guilty of 1970s sex assault
- David Button was found guilty in Yellowknife Thursday of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old boy in the 1970s.
- Iqaluit couple share dogsledding tips on 4,000-km Baffin Island trip
- Sarah McNair-Landry and Erik Boomer are learning and sharing tricks of the trade with Nunavut dogsledders as they make their way around Baffin Island with their team of 14 dogs.
- First Nation to build Carcross centre with local workers
- The Carcross Tagish First Nation hopes to employ apprentice carpenters to help build a new multi-functional learning centre. The carpenters began learning their trade last year with a tiny house project intiated by the First nation.
- Nunavut can't measure repeat criminal behaviour, program effectiveness
- Nunavut's correctional system does not have the capacity to evaluate the rate of repeat criminal behaviour or measure the effectiveness of rehabilitation, according to answers to a written question in the legislature.