Set Eureka as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 1:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
NNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut shipwreck confirmed as Sir John Franklin's HMS Terror
- A shipwreck found off the shores of Nunavut's King William Island is indeed HMS Terror, lost in Sir John Franklin's doomed 1845 Franklin Expedition, Parks Canada confirms.
- 'Don't give up': Inuit youth hopeful about federal study on suicide
- Living in a community plagued by suicide means being afraid to answer your phone, say young Inuit leaders. But the group hopes MPs will find ways to address 'social inequities' at the core of the issue.
- Reviewed again? Potential 'systemic issue' for northern taxpayers, ombudsman says
- The person responsible for keeping the Canadian Revenue Agency in check, says her team is in the early stages of looking into a potential large-scale issue among northern taxpayers.
- Time for the North to move to a knowledge-based economy, says UArctic president
- The president of the University of the Arctic says it's time to prepare for another shift in the Arctic - from a resource-based economy to a knowledge economy. That's something he says will only happen with investment.
- Whitehorse business owner 'really angry' after multiple burglaries
- Antoinette Green-Oliph, owner of Antoinette's Restaurant, says the repeated thefts of liquor are a huge hit to her pocketbook - and her morale.