Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 9:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 29. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday, August 3rd
- $2.5M settlement for boy permanently disabled by E. coli-tainted ground beef
- Two Canadian companies have reached a $2.5 million settlement with a Manitoba teen who is disabled for life because he consumed ground beef tainted with E. coli in July 2004.
- Video CBC IN CHURCHILL: Pointing fingers at OmniTrax video
- CBC's Sean Kavanagh reports on what residents want to see happen next now that OmniTrax has decided to close the Port of Churchill.
- Terry Fox Day: what's open and closed in Winnipeg
- The first Monday of August is a holiday in Canada, and thankfully that includes Manitoba.
- Winnipeg police ask for help finding missing teen
- Winnipeg police are asking for help finding a missing 17-year-old last seen on Tuesday.
- First Nations in Manitoba keep wary eye on Saskatchewan oil spill
- First Nations in Manitoba are keeping a nervous eye on a massive slick that's slowly spreading eastward on the North Saskatchewan River, after a pipeline owned by Husky leaked more than 200,000 litres of oil on July 21.