Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1 with frost.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 9.
Showers ending early in the evening then cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday is a great day to get outside for a walk to enjoy the fall colours. We’ll have plenty of sunshine across the south as the clearing works its way from west to east. Even in the north, skies are clearing from west to east, although slowly. Thompson should see some sunshine later in the afternoon. Also in the north, Churchill will see some very strong winds out of the north today. Those winds are below warning levels but still gusting to 80km/h later in the day. By the time we wake up Wednesday the clouds will be thickening up here in the south as rain heads into the region for later in the day. I see the rain hitting the Red River Valley by supper time Wednesday. It looks like a few hours at least of fairly steady rain Wednesday evening. Thursday starts with cloud cover which will stick around here in the Red River Valley until at least mid afternoon. Once the clouds clear, we’ll enjoy a dry and warmer weather pattern as we approach the long weekend. I’m posting temps in the 20s for Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg woman wants to belong to St. Andrew's Society, despite fight to keep women out
- A woman who wants to join a private Winnipeg club says she was caught off guard to hear some members are fighting a decision to allow women in the group, but she still wants to join.
- Man charged in Facebook speeding video arrested at Swan River radio station video
- The man who was charged after allegedly posting a video to Facebook of himself driving 190 km/h down a Manitoba highway had another run in with the law on Tuesday.
- Manitoba family gives horses bound for slaughterhouse new lease on life
- It started with a trip to an auction to buy a horse for her 12-year-old daughter.
- MMIW advocate pans RCMP's 10-day social media campaign
- A 10-day Twitter and Facebook campaign designed to locate missing women is being called insensitive by an advocate for murdered and missing aboriginal women.
- Manitoba cheese maker worried about Trans-Pacific Partnership deal
- Manitoba's Bothwell Cheese isn't crying over spilled milk — yet.