Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 7:57 PM CDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 7:57 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending early in the evening then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 13.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are into a slightly cooler weather pattern as expected. The normal high is 26. Afternoon highs this week will be closer to 23 or 24 degrees. The chance for rain happens as brief downpours. I see a good chance for showers late Wednesday afternoon and evening. Then Thursday afternoon there is a slight chance for a shower or two. Friday starts with sunshine but the late afternoon and evening could get stormy. We will start to warm up second half of the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NE @ 20 in the morning. NE @ 20/25 the afternoon.
Friday: E @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- City highlights homes to be expropriated for rapid transitway video
- In order to proceed with the controversial dog-leg route of the transitway, the city needs to expropriate 35 properties — including private homes as well as part of the Parker Wetlands.
- Winnipeg tourist attractions draw big summer numbers video
- Summer for many Winnipeggers means spending weekends cottage-hopping in the Interlake, Whiteshell and northwestern Ontario areas. But within the city limits, unique attractions are pulling droves of tourists in from near and far.
- Christopher Hyndman, CBC co-host, remembered as 'a force of nature' video
- Christopher Hyndman, one half of the internationally renowned design and television team from CBC-TV's Steven and Chris, was found dead in Toronto on Monday. He was 49 years old.
- Siloam Mission raises $2K for Oanh Pham's daughter Hannah video
- Fundraising efforts for the young daughter of a woman hit and killed by a truck last week have reached more than $2,000.
- Heavy winds and hard rain hit some Manitoba crops
- Some farmer's fields were flattened last week after rain and wind pounded parts of Manitoba.