Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a sunny and warmer weekend all across the south. Here in the Red River Valley, we’ll enjoy temps close to the seasonal average (mid teens). Great weather to clean up the yard or play a game of golf or anything outside with your family.
This dry weather looks like it will stick around right though next week. There is a bit of a cool down mid week but I have us flirting with 20 degree highs by Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Monday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
- 'I'm not OK with people trying to poison my family,' Winnipeg woman says after pets targeted
- Ashley Lamothe says her family pets have been targeted by complete strangers — with everything from anonymous complaint letters to what she says are attempts to poison her dogs. And it's gotten so bad, she says she and her family plan to move.
- 'Art saves lives': Studio for people with mental health issues raises more than $150K
- After three months of fundraising, a Winnipeg art studio for people with mental health issues has raised enough money to ensure it can offer its full programming for the rest of the year.
- 1 person taken to hospital after Winnipeg house fire
- Paramedics took one person to hospital after a house fire in Winnipeg's Fort Richmond area Saturday morning.
- Winnipeg refugees walk away with new smiles Saturday
- A group of refugees living in Winnipeg got a brighter smile thanks to some much-needed dental work Saturday.
- Teen arrested following 2 bomb threats at St. Vital mall Friday
- A teenager has been charged after two bomb threats at St. Vital Centre on Friday.