Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Lawn signs pop up as Winnipeg's mayoral race ramps up video
- In a sure sign that Winnipeg's mayoral race is heating up, candidates' campaign placards have started to dot lawns across the city.
- 2nd hiker rescued on Mantario Trail
- RCMP have rescued a hiker along the Mantario Trail this afternoon, marking the second time this Labour Day long weekend that search and rescue crews were called to the remote trail in eastern Manitoba.
- Labour Day parade, picnic celebrate Winnipeg's labour movement video
- The Winnipeg Labour Council is continuing the long tradition behind Labour Day with a parade and picnic on Monday.
- Brandon police find boy, 15, with knife and stolen truck
- A 15-year-old boy faces numerous charges after police in Brandon, Man., found him with a knife and a stolen truck early Monday morning.
- Thunderstorm warning ended for southeast Manitoba, Interlake
- A severe thunderstorm warning has ended for parts of southeastern Manitoba and the Interlake.