Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:38 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 4.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 10.
|Snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
If the lack of sunshine is getting you down, hang in there for a few more days. I see some clearing but not until Thursday late in the day, probably after sunset. Mainly sunny skies are in my forecast for Friday.
The next snow is on track for Tuesday overnight into Wednesday. We can expect 2-3cm there followed by flurries in the morning.
Temps will gradually cool this week. Still, not down to the seasonal normal. I have Friday morning at -14, the coolest low this week. I have Sunday afternoon at -9, the coolest high this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Arena roof collapses 1 hour after kids finish skating video
- The roof of an indoor hockey rink recently collapsed under heaps of snow in the small Manitoba community of Kelwood, Man., just an hour after kids finished playing on the ice.
- 'Enough now': Standing Rock tribe formally asks protesters to leave camps
- The Standing Rock Sioux tribe in North Dakota has ordered the dismantling of several protester camps set up to oppose a contentious pipeline project, after a unanimous vote held by council members on Friday.
- 'Huge flames' leave gaping hole in roof of home in Seven Oaks video
- A gaping hole was left in the roof of a home in Seven Oaks after a fire ripped through the building Monday.
- Justin Trudeau to hold town hall in Winnipeg on Thursday
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is headed to Winnipeg this week as part of a cross-Canada tour to connect with Canadians.
- 67 hours above freezing a record January thaw for Winnipeg
- It's a record-breaking January in Winnipeg — and not because of the cold.