Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a sunny, warm and windy day today. We’ll get to 17 here in the Red River Valley but more like 20 to 23 in the southwest corner of the province. Wednesday (election day), we start with a sun/cloud mix along with gusty winds. Expect clouds to thicken up through the day bringing in a few showers in the afternoon and evening. It’s not a lot of rain but an umbrella will come in handy if late afternoon or early evening is when you head out the door to do your voting. Thursday is generally cloudy with some afternoon sunny breaks. We could see a shower in the early morning in the southeast on Thursday. Both Wednesday and Thursday should get to 16 degrees. We’re still mild on Friday at 17 with a sun/cloud mix. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- New Brandon priest sued for racking up $202K on church credit card
- Trips to Las Vegas, massages, clothing and a Netflix subscription are some of the purchases that an Anglican priest in Brandon, Man., charged to a church credit card, CBC News has learned.
- Bus rapid transit 'defining issue' of mayoral race: Gord Steeves
- With less than a day before the polls open Wednesday, mayoral candidate Gord Steeves held his last news conference at the Parker lands where bus rapid transit extension would go.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets host the Hurricanes
- The Winnipeg Jets have hit desperation mode as they look to snap a four-game losing skid just five tilts into the season. They’ll get that chance Tuesday night when they welcome the Carolina Hurricanes to the MTS Centre for game three of a five-game home stand.
- RCMP say driver of semi that hit truck 'unable to avoid impact'
- RCMP have released more details about a crash near Oak Lake, Man. Monday that sent three people to hospital and littered the highway with pieces of a steel beam.