Swan River, MB
Set Swan River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
WSW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 6:53 PM CDT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 6:53 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Starting on the weekend, daytime highs will be between 6 and 8 degrees through into next week so what’s left of the snow cover will really start to disappear.
Saturday’s winds are gusty out of the south, at least here in the Red River Valley, and Sunday brings a cloud day with a slight chance of a sprinkle around mid day.
In the north, a low pressure centre tracks west to east on Saturday dropping 10-15 cm of snow in Lynn Lake and 10 cm in Thompson through in to the afternoon.
Looking ahead in the south, our milder than usual temperatures will last through the end of next week. I even have a double digit high forecast for Thursday.
The latest flood forecast from the province indicates little impact on spring flooding in the Red River Valley from next week’s warmer weather.
I also see a couple of chances for some showers next week on Wednesday and again on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Indigenous activists confront drug dealers at downtown Winnipeg mall
- A group of Indigenous activists made their presence known outside a downtown Winnipeg mall Saturday as part of a fight against drug trafficking they say is causing trouble around Portage Place Shopping Centre.
- Missing woman from Saskatchewan might be in Flin Flon, Man., police say
- RCMP in Saskatchewan are looking for a missing woman they believe might be in the Flin Flon area.
- Winnipeg and its largest union trade accusations of unfair labour practices
- The City of Winnipeg and its largest union are trading accusations of bad-faith negotiations as the two parties try to hammer out a collective bargaining agreement.
- Manitoba pot bill a 'slap in the face' to medical marijuana users, protesters say
- Around a dozen people met on the stairs of the Manitoba Legislature on Saturday to protest a new bill proposed by the provincial government that would change the rules on cannabis.
- 7 athletes, 12 medals: Manitoba Special Olympians head home Saturday
- The seven Manitoba participants in this year's Special Olympics World Winter Games are making their way home on Saturday, and every one of them is bringing back hardware.