East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
A few flurries ending near midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 near noon. High zero.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Breaking Future Shop closing stores across Canada, converting some to Best Buy
- Dozens of Future Shop stores have been closed across Canada, its parent company Best Buy Canada Ltd. announced Saturday.
- Profile NDP Leader Mike Redmond
- Mike Redmond, the NDP's fifth leader in five elections, is looking to get the party back into the legislature.
- Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for parts of Nova Scotia as up to 15 cm of snow could hit the province on Saturday, while the rest of the Maritimes could see up to 4 cm of the white stuff.
- Blog World men's curling championship kicks off in Halifax
- The 12-team round robin starts Saturday at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax. As always, Canada is a heavy favourite to win gold, especially with the tournament being hosted on home soil.
- Tax time 2015: 6 ways that deferring tax credits, deductions can pay off
- As you're preparing to file your 2014 tax return by - due April 30 - keep in mind that there are some situations where you'll get a bigger payoff by putting off some of your favourite tax-saving moves, such as RRSP deductionss, until a future year.