East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
NNW 42 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries at times heavy. Risk of snow squalls late this evening and overnight. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|Flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Charlottetown Islanders hockey team hosts Prince Street school kids
- Some Grade six students on P.E.I. get a chance to see a Charlottetown Islanders hockey game on Sunday.
- Chase the Ace Tignish, P.E.I., jackpot winners were 1st timers video
- It was a case of beginner's luck for Keaton Noye, who pulled the ace of spades to win the $734,000 Chase the Ace jackpot for himself and 17 co-workers in Tignish, P.E.I., Friday night.
- P.E.I. environmentalists march Sunday to demand climate-change action
- Fourteen P.E.I. environmental and social justice groups organized a march Sunday in Stratford to demand a meaningful climate change agreement be reached at the Paris climate talks next week.
- Dixie Chicks give P.E.I. singer Meaghan Blanchard's parody a social media nod
- P.E.I. singer-songwriter Meaghan Blanchard's parody of the Dixie Chicks' Grammy-award winning song Not Ready to Make Nice has received a social media nod from the band itself.
- Chase the Ace Tignish, P.E.I., winner Keaton Noye draws lucky card to win $734K jackpot
- Keaton Noye from Tyne Valley, P.E.I., won $734,000 after pulling the ace of spades in the Chase the Ace fundraiser Friday night in the tiny western Island community of Tignish.