East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
S 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 19.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Jared Connaughton fails to advance at Commonwealth Games video
- A P.E.I. sprinter competing at the Commonwealth Games will not progress to the semi-finals of the Men's 100-metre event.
- Gary Brown's assault charges leave Farmington reeling
- Residents of Farmington, P.E.I., say they're shocked to learn fellow resident Gary Edward Brown is facing charges after a 17-year-old girl was found injured along the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Seacow Head Lighthouse celebrates 150th birthday
- The Seacow Head Lighthouse in Fernwood is celebrating its 150th anniversary this weekend, but amidst the festive mood there is fear the community may lose the historical structure in the near future.
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride video audio
- It didn't take long for a little robot attempting to hitchhike across the country relying on the kindness of strangers to get its first ride.
- Petit-Sault Brewers hope to tell Edmundston's stories
- An Edmundston microbrewery tapped its inaugural keg this weekend, christening New Brunswick’s newest craft brewery amidst concerns the industry will be stymied by new liquor laws