East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the evening then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Showers|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- N.B. floods prompt rescue after car swept away in current
- Rising water levels across parts of flood-ravaged New Brunswick continue to cause problems during the spring melt, as people in P.E.I. also deal with their own water woes.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.
- Contagious horse infection 'strangles' confirmed in Windsor
- Horse owners in the Windsor area are coping with a possible outbreak of strangles, the horse equivalent of strep throat.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.