East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 7.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
|Clearing||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Nova Scotia and P.E.I. firefighters heading to Alberta wildfires
- Nova Scotia is sending 20 firefighters to Alberta and Prince Edward Island is adding two more to help fight wildfires.
- Princess Auto proposed for Charlottetown
- A New Brunswick developer was in Charlottetown Wednesday for a public meeting on a proposal to build P.E.I.'s first Princess Auto.
- Charlottetown property taxes could rise further for some
- Island property tax assessments went up 1.6 per cent this spring, the annual increase based on the consumer price index, but Charlottetown is looking for more property tax revenue.
- Drinking and driving prevented with bar shuttle
- A new bar in rural Prince Edward Island is doing its part to try to reduce drinking and driving by offering personal shuttle service to its patrons.
- Proposal to kill Charlottetown food vendor curfew presented
- Charlottetown Mayor Clifford Lee presented council with a proposal Wednesday night that would ditch a bylaw to force food trucks and vendors in the downtown to close at midnight.