East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- P.E.I. international student population increasing
- Two P.E.I. post-secondary institutions have been successful in their recruitment of international students.
- P.E.I. budworm tracking data important to scientists
- A summer long research project on spruce budworm on P.E.I. has been completed.
- New P.E.I. corn maze challenges visitors
- Visitors to a popular corn maze in Eldon, P.E.I. might find this year’s maze a bit challenging.
- Firefighters use Jaws of Life after Travellers Rest rollover
- Two people were sent to hospital following a single-vehicle crash in Travellers Rest, northeast of Summerside, Friday morning.
- P.E.I. unemployment rate falls for 1st time in 10 months
- P.E.I.'s unemployment rate is down 0.8 per cent in August, marking the first decrease since last October, according Statistics Canada's monthly labour force survey.