East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- 'I chose Canada': New citizens sworn in at special Charlottetown ceremony
- Twenty-eight people were sworn in as new Canadians at a special citizenship ceremony in Charlottetown Saturday night.
- Charlottetown Islanders drop game 2 of QMJHL semifinals
- The Charlottetown Islanders quest for 10 playoff wins in a row fell short after a 5-4 loss to the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada at the Eastlink Centre in Charlottetown on Saturday.
- Doing the 'side hustle': Islanders tap into their creative sides
- A growing number of Prince Edward Islanders are doing the hustle, the side hustle that is, tapping into creative sidelines for fulfillment and extra cash.
- 'It made me a better person': P.E.I. Easter Seals ambassadors, then and now video
- We took a look at some of P.E.I.'s Easter Seals ambassadors from past years, and where they are now.
- Married 60 years? Come have lunch with the Lewises
- Couples on P.E.I. who have been married 60 years are being invited to celebrate this summer with Lt.-Gov. Frank Lewis and his wife, Dorothy.