East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
ENE 40 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 10.
Showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 12.
|Showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Beached pilot whales saved in Sunbury Cove
- Rescuers worked to save two beached pilot whales on P.E.I.’s south shore Thursday.
- Legislature moving to Coles Building
- The P.E.I. Legislature will meet in the Coles Building, next door to Province House, while renovations expected to take three to five years are underway at the provincial legislature building.
- Pharmacies proving popular spot for flu shots
- The P.E.I. Pharmacists Association says more Islanders than expected are taking advantage of the new program that allows pharmacists to give flu vaccines.
- New Belcourt Spirituality Centre to be built
- Open house meetings will be held starting next Thursday briefing parishioners of plans for a new Belcourt Spirituality centre in South Rustico, P.E.I.
- An 'emotional time' in Ottawa, says P.E.I. MP
- Members of Parliament gathered at the National War Memorial in Ottawa Thursday morning to pay tribute to Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.