East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:48 PM AST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:48 PM AST
Flurries ending after midnight then cloudy. Flurries or freezing drizzle early this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 12.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 6.
Clear. Low minus 10.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Brendon McGuigan's family leave for NHL adventure in New York video
- A P.E.I. family who recently suffered a tragic loss, left Wednesday for New York City to take in an NHL hockey game.
- Blizzard leaves P.E.I. with major cleanup video
- P.E.I. was cleaning up today after what many are calling the first big storm of the winter on Tuesday.
- Bush Dumville not 'threatened' by Liberal nomination challenge
- MLA Bush Dumville is being challenged for his Liberal nomination in the West Royalty-Springvale district by Windsor Wight.
- P.E.I. kitchen parties in Ontario feature moonshine, shucking
- Two P.E.I. kitchen parties are hitting Ontario this week to encourage meeting planners to consider Prince Edward Island as a location.
- Pharmacist at Target says clients needs will be met
- The independent owner of the pharmacy at the Target store in Charlottetown says his customers medication needs will continue to be met.