East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
SSE 48 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 50 gusting to 80 this morning. High 13.
Rain ending this evening then clearing. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low zero.
Sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- P.E.I. prepares for rainy, windy Christmas
- P.E.I. is bracing for another round of wet weather that could impact Christmas travel and celebrations.
- Man who 'dangerously' fled police, arrested for drunk driving
- A 32-year-old Tyne Valley man was arrested for impaired driving and fleeing from police Tuesday.
- Video Top 5 videos of 2014 from CBC P.E.I.
- Here are the top five videos of 2014 from CBC P.E.I. Cast your vote for number one!
- Video Islanders' Christmas memories video
- Prince Edward Islanders share some of their favourite Christmas memories with CBC reporter Sara Fraser.
- Forecast rain concerns transportation minister video
- P.E.I. Transportation Minister Robert Vessey is worried about the wet weather forecast for Christmas after several roads were damaged by heavy rain a couple of weeks ago.