East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Gender Sexuality Alliance Conference held in Summerside
- Students from across Prince Edward Island are gathering at Three Oaks Senior High School in Summerside this weekend for the province's second annual Gender Sexuality Alliance Conference.
- ATLANTIC VOICE Autism community offended by toxic vaccine debate language
- For people who live with autism, sometimes words can be just as harmful as sticks and stones.
- Charlottetown teen murder trial: Witness asserts stab wound was on chest
- Victim Kent David Gallant had a chest wound when he emerged from a bedroom after spending time with the young woman on trial for second-degree murder, testified a court witness Friday at P.E.I. Supreme Court in Charlottetown.
- Video Justin Trudeau, Wade MacLauchlan field abortion questions video
- Abortion rights is a defining issue of Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's leadership. In P.E.I., the only province where surgical abortions aren't performed, Liberal Premiers Robert Ghiz and now Wade MacLauchlan have said they have no plans to change that.
- 3 P.E.I. political parties fielding full election slates
- The deadline to become an official candidate for the P.E.I. provincial election on May 4 has come and gone and the Progressive Conservative, Liberal and NDP parties will all field full slates in the 27 electoral districts.