East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
A few showers ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Partly cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Derry Bird denies role in Emyvale home invasion
- A man accused of a violent home invasion in which a drug dealer was robbed a gunpoint took the stand in his own defence Friday.
- Jobless rate rises on P.E.I.
- A big drop in the number of part-time jobs on P.E.I. increased the unemployment rate to 11.4 per cent in November.
- In Depth 8 steps to understanding the public pension debate
- The P.E.I. government has legislated changes to improve the sustainability of its public sector pension plans, and two of the largest civil service unions are not happy with the changes.
- Unemployment rate dips in 2 Atlantic provinces
- The unemployment rate dipped in two Atlantic provinces last month, but edged up in the other two, the latest figures from Statistics Canada show.
- Raising personal income tax exemptions rejected
- P.E.I. Finance Minister Wes Sheridan told the legislature Thursday the government will not be raising personal income tax exemptions while he is in charge.