East Point, PE
Set East Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 15, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Low 8 except plus 4 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Dr. Herb Dickieson seeks Egmont NDP nomination
- Dr.Herb Dickieson says it’s the right time for him to make a return to politics, but this time, he has his sights set on a federal seat.
- Municipal election candidates showing early interest
- Election officials on Prince Edward Island are getting calls from people interested in running for the upcoming municipal elections on November 3, even though the election won’t be officially called until the end of the month.
- Government defends European cheese deal
- Canadian cheese makers will benefit from increased access to the largest and most lucrative market in the world under a new trade agreement, says a spokesman for the federal trade department.
- 2014 Celebration Zone damage inspected
- Charlottetown Parks staff did a site inspection Monday of Confederation Landing Park, following the removal of the Celebration Zone.
- Weekly Mirror
- New services from pharmacists, direct to home liquor sales, and an increasingly intriguing race in Egmont are in this week's edition.