Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
NNE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 after midnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday will be a breezy day with a high of 6 degrees (still cool) and we may see a few spots of sun through a mainly cloudy sky.
I’m watching another nasty and snowy system roll through northern Minnesota Wednesday and Thursday. That one will bring some cloud into the southeast both days and Winnipeg will be on the edge of the snow on Thursday. Right now, it’s only a slight chance for a flurry on Thursday. Stay tuned for adjustments to my forecast as the track of that one becomes clearer.
As we approach the weekend, high pressure builds in and the temps start to climb back to the seasonal normal. This coming weekend will be sunny both days and fairly mild so no excuses on the yard clean-up work.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 the afternoon.
- New 'My Mavi, you're home!' Dog returned to original family after $1K donation
- A three-year-old girl is holding her dog Maverick tight after he was returned to her family by the people who adopted him, thanks to $1,000 from a Winnipeg veterinarian.
- Video linked to Serena McKay homicide needs to be pulled off Facebook, chief says
- The chief of Sagkeeng First Nation wants the video of a vicious attack on a young woman — some say the same woman later found dead in the community — pulled off Facebook.
- City Hall Roundup Mayor says Bank of Montreal now OK with reopening Portage and Main
- Mayor Brian Bowman claims Winnipeg has reached an agreement to reopen Portage and Main to pedestrians with the final property owner at the intersection.
- 'We knew this was coming': Manitoba lumber company prepared for Canada-U.S. trade spat months ago
- As Canada's lumber industry reacts to punishing duties imposed by the United States on softwood lumber exports this week, at least one Manitoba company says it started preparing months ago.
- Dad, 2 young kids ordered off Air Canada plane after mother turned away at gate
- A Winnipeg family is still trying to understand why Air Canada kicked them off a flight. First, the mother wasn't allowed to board; then the father and two kids were pulled off the plane.