Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 16.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
From Thursday’s high temp, we only drop 3 or 4 degrees for an overnight low into Friday morning. Friday won’t be quite as bright but you can expect temps up around -3 in the Red River Valley and +1 in the western parts of southern Manitoba like Brandon. Expect a milder weekend as well with my forecast calling for a -3 on Saturday and a -1 on Sunday. Plus temps reach southeastern Manitoba by Monday and Tuesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WNW @ 10 the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg Folk Festival releases 2015 line-up
- The lineup for this year's Winnipeg Folk Festival was announced Wednesday evening.
- Swan River New Democrat says NDP treated his constituency unfairly
- An already controversial situation in Swan River just got worse for the NDP. A last minute re-vote that was supposed to regain the trust of people in the constituency, is now being challenged.
- Bell blames Manitoba customer for not noticing billing error video
- You might want to check your monthly bill, if you have satellite TV service from Bell.
- Mark Edward Grant could get new trial in abduction, murder of Candace Derksen video
- Cliff and Wilma Derksen remain convinced that Mark Edward Grant is responsible for their daughter's 1984 abduction and murder but understand why the man is happy he's been awarded a new trial.
- Kelvin High School student wins prestigious $100,000 award
- This year's graduating class has a lot to worry about, especially when it comes to paying for post-secondary education. But not 17-year-old Kelvin High School student Hannah Lank.