Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Showers ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon then northwest 30 gusting to 60 late this afternoon. High 12 with temperature falling to 7 this afternoon.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll enjoy a sunny start to Thursday in the southeast. It doesn’t last. Cloud rolls back in by 2pm and another band of rain pushes west to east in the late afternoon and evening. Friday morning will be chilly, rainy and windy! Winds will gust to 60 km/h through most of the day with the morning rain easing in the afternoon. We may even see a few sunny breaks later on Friday afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Teen charged after stabbing near Elmwood High School
- A 17-year-old boy charged after a stabbing near Elmwood High School on Wednesday afternoon sent another boy to hospital in critical condition.
- Wet and windy in Winnipeg — and that's the good news
- Winnipeggers are in store for a wet, windy day and then a drop in daytime temperatures heading into the weekend.
- RWB's Going Home Star brings back haunted memories video
- Some survivors of Canada's residential schools were haunted by memories as they watched their story told in dance on a stage in Winnipeg.
- CBC's Information Radio broadcasting live from Confusion Corner
- Tune in to CBC Radio this morning, as Information Radio broadcasts live on location from Confusion Corner, one of Winnipeg's busiest intersections.
- RWB's Going Home Star — Truth and Reconciliation is inspired and inspiring
- Going Home Star – Truth and Reconciliation may be the most important dance mounted by the Royal Winnipeg Ballet in its illustrious 75 year history.