Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday starts with sunshine, we reach 25 degrees in the afternoon, then cloud rolls in for the later part of the day. I have thrown in a chance for an afternoon shower on Saturday. Winnipeg will be right on the edge of an area of showers that covers the southeast portion of the province so the track of that system will be really important to your afternoon plans. Sunday gets warm at 27 in Winnipeg but the southwest will be in the 30s on Sunday afternoon. Apparently summer is not over yet!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: Calm in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Where's Buhler Manitoba? Sponsorship sign overshadows Manitoba community
- People driving into Morden, Man. may have been a bit confused about their location after a giant sponsorship sign was erected at the Highway 3 entrance.
- Northern Grand Chief calls on premier for 'made-in-Manitoba buyout' of Tolko paper mill
- Grand Chief Sheila North Wilson of Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak, the group that represents northern chiefs, wants to start a dialogue on First Nations' control of Tolko's paper mill in The Pas.
- Second switched-at-birth case discovered at Norway House Indian Hospital
- Two men from a northern Manitoba First Nation have discovered they were switched at birth at a federally run hospital nearly 40 years ago. It's the second known case of infants being switched at birth in 1975 at the same hospital.
- Worried parents search for daughter, 21, missing in Winnipeg
- Christine Wood was last seen on Aug. 19 in the downtown area.
- Opinion TV lets us taste the feeling of the Olympics, but the real thing is pricey
- The Olympics are that rarest of occasions: one where the whole world unites to watch a particular spot on this globe with genuine excitement and happiness, rather than horror and/or disgust. Shouldn’t such an amazing experience be accessible to all?