Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Following a rather dull day (cloudy) Sunday….Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day of this coming week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Stigma of mental illness a 'disturbing' trend in workplace video
- A pair of Winnipeggers are sounding the alarm over how people with mental illness are treated in the workplace.
- Updated George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season
- Rogers Communications has announced George Stroumboulopoulos will become the new host of Hockey Night in Canada next season when the company takes control of Canada's NHL broadcasting rights next season.
- McPhillips Street underpass flooded, closed to traffic video
- A water main break has flooded a major underpass in Winnipeg.
- Ipads - the new learning tool in school
- iPads are relatively new in the classroom and there is a worry that they will be more of a distraction than an aid. In order to do a reality check on iPads in schools, CBC's Margaux Watt visited Lincoln Middle School in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg man living 'nightmare' as trees damage house
- A Winnipeg man says his home is slowly collapsing because eight mature trees, owned by the city, are damaging the house's foundation.