Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 18.
A few clouds. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The mild weather continues through the next couple of days as well. We have a slight chance for an early morning shower on Thursday before a return to brighter skies in the afternoon. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend but remain well above normal. Next week brings a reality check as far as temperatures are concerned.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 25 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Brian Bowman elected Winnipeg's new mayor video
- Brian Bowman will be Winnipeg's first new mayor in 10 years.
- Partial solar eclipse visible across most of Canada today audio
- The moon will take a bite out of the sun this afternoon during a partial solar eclipse that will be visible across much of Canada, but not in the Maritimes.
- Opinion Election 2014: More change beats more of the same
- In Bill Clinton’s first election win to the Presidency, James Carville famously set the tone of the campaign with a message haiku that included the line, “it’s change versus more of the same.” That formula ultimately explains a great deal about how Winnipeg voted last night.
- Photos Meet your new Winnipeg city council
- Winnipeggers elected a new mayor and a council that includes fresh and familiar faces. See who'll be making the big decisions at city hall for the next four years.
- Rick Chrest defeats Shari Decter Hirst to be elected Brandon mayor
- The western Manitoba city of Brandon has a new mayor, with Rick Chrest defeating incumbent Shari Decter Hirst in Wednesday's civic election, CBC News projects.