Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 2:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
S 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 5 except 8 over the Turtle Mountains.
Clearing late this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After a rather breezy Tuesday, winds will be quieter today with a healthy dose of sunshine.
Temps are mild of course, but not just in the south. Temperatures across most of the north, will be very mild as well. You can bet there will be some temperature records falling. High temps today in Thompson and Flin Flon will be closer to 2 or 3 degrees above zero.
There is a change coming on Friday with cloud building into the south early in the day and some rain, that’s right, rain in January, on Friday evening.
Both days on the weekend will be cloudy with flurries mixed with showers at about +1.
I do see us cooling off a little by mid next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 15 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Survivors of fatal crash help grieving family after house fire
- Quintin Giesbrecht and his wife survived a head-on crash that killed 19-year-old Florian Bool in November. Now Giesbracht is helping raise money for the Bool family after their home burned down.
- Police nab 2 teens in 'unprovoked' Winnipeg Transit bus stabbing
- Winnipeg police have arrested two teens and are on the lookout for two others after a stabbing on a Winnipeg Transit bus over the weekend.
- Unqualified osteopathic therapist charged a 2nd time with sexual assault
- Two women have come forward alleging that Jim Norris sexually assaulted them while they were receiving osteopathic care from him. Norris was not qualified to offer that care.
- Woman who uses walker sent to hospital after hit and run
- A woman who uses a walker to get around was taken to hospital in critical condition Tuesday after she was struck by a vehicle.
- SkyCity $6.5M city grant offer remains in limbo
- A $6.5-million grant that would help Winnipeg's tallest building rise above Graham Avenue remains in limbo as talks continue between the city and the tower's Toronto-area developer.