Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 29. Humidex 39. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Thunderstorms in the evening. Local amount 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday, August 3rd
- Muggles unite: Winnipeggers recapture the magic with Harry Potter party, book release
- It doesn’t matter if you are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or even house Slytherin, Winnipeg’s wizards and muggles are reclaiming the magic of a Harry Potter book release.
- Winnipeggers hand out postcards against the pipeline
- Postcards usually tell stories or show a vacation spot, but at a farmers market on Saturday they warned against a pipeline planned near Winnipeg’s water supply.
- Former Blue Bomber Antonio Armstrong shot and killed in Houston
- A former Winnipeg Blue Bomber has been shot to death, allegedly by his own son.
- Jovial Club in Ste. Anne, Man. destroyed by fire video
- The gathering place for the community of Ste. Anne, Man., has been charred, burned, and destroyed after a fire Friday night.
- Family looks to fill baby boxes for mothers in refugee camps
- A family travelling across Canada to make life better for people in refugee camps is stopping in Winnipeg Saturday afternoon.