Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:48 PM
NNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 23.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Well, the smoke has cleared… for now. At the same time it’s much cooler today with a high of 18 degrees this afternoon. The later part of the afternoon will be brighter than the early part. The next rain I see is Tuesday night, most likely after dark and then overnight. By Wednesday morning we are starting to clear up. The normal high is 26 now but Tuesday and Wednesday will be closer to 23 degrees. Thursday and Friday we really start to warm up… 28 Thursday and 31 degrees on Friday with sunshine both days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Suspicious package at Winnipeg city hall a false alarm video
- A report of a suspicious package at Winnipeg city hall this hour has turned out to be a false alarm, as was a similar report at a Canada Post depot earlier in the morning.
- Updated 'Harrowing' bomb events in Winnipeg impact many, mayor says video
- Even though Winnipeg police have arrested and charged Guido Amsel, 49, they are still urging anyone who had dealings with him to be on alert for suspicious packages.
- Andrea Giesbrecht, accused in dead infants case, on trial on fraud charges
- Andrea Giesbrecht, the Winnipeg woman accused of concealing the remains of six infants in a storage locker, will go on trial this afternoon on separate fraud charges.
- Red River College names Paul Vogt as its new president
- Red River College has named Paul Vogt, a longtime university educator and public servant in Manitoba, as its new president and CEO.
- Mayor Brian Bowman helps build Habitat for Humanity home video
- Mayor Brian Bowman lent a hand on Monday to help build Habitat for Humanity homes in Winnipeg.