Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 10.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low minus 10.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There is also a gradual warm up in the works for the coming days. On Friday, we’ll see some light flurries but nothing worth getting the shovel ready for. Temps on Friday and the weekend will climb into the -6 to -4 range. Our next chance for an accumulating snow is Sunday night and through Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Theresa Oswald to challenge Selinger for Manitoba NDP leadership
- Theresa Oswald will officially launch her bid this weekend to challenge Premier Greg Selinger for leadership of Manitoba's New Democrats.
- Winnipeg man glad with arrests in brazen snowblower theft
- A Winnipeg homeowner says he's glad that police have arrested two men accused of stealing his snowblower in broad daylight — a theft that he had videotaped and posted on YouTube.
- Manitoba Securities Commission to hear condo trust fund allegations
- A Winnipeg property manager is facing allegations he used funds he should have held in trust to pay off a personal debt.
- Manitoba premier Greg Selinger weighs in on NDP internal revolt video
- Greg Selinger, Manitoba's embattled premier, says he's focused on running the province amid the political revolt within his own party, as some high-ranking New Democrats throw their support behind a former cabinet minister who may take a run at his job next year.
- Manitoba chiefs want teacher Brad Badiuk fired for 'hateful' comments video
- The Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs are demanding the "immediate termination" of Winnipeg high school teacher Brad Badiuk for comments he posted on social media, while the assembly's grand chief plans to seek legal action against Badiuk for defamation.