Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg girl, 14, charged after woman attacked on Portage Avenue
- Winnipeg police have charged a 14-year-old girl with attacking another woman in a Portage Avenue building.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy video
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a "Captain Cry-Baby award" to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late
- Cloud, showers, rinse and repeat in Winnipeg Monday
- Southern Manitoba will see a few showers and overcast skies Monday morning. They'll end early this afternoon for a time, but could return later in the afternoon or early evening.
- Man, 19, seriously hurt in head-on collision near Steinbach
- A man is in hospital with serious injuries after the vehicle he was driving collided with a truck near Steinbach Sunday night.