Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 11.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain Wednesday from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers mixed with flurries on Wednesday. Farther north it’s flurries or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Developers and their allies blast city council over growth fees
- Winnipeg developers and their allies warned the city of impending legal action as they implored elected officials not to vote in favour of Mayor Brian Bowman's growth-fee plan today.
- Manitoba college of pharmacists nixes fentanyl tests for drug users
- The College of Pharmacists of Manitoba has stepped in to stop the sale of tests that help users determine if their drugs are laced with fentanyl.
- New Andrew Henderson dies days after his living funeral video
- Andrew Henderson, the Manitoba man who recently held a performance art show that doubled as his living funeral, died days after his final performance.
- Bus driver makes special stop, helps elderly passenger with groceries
- A Winnipeg bus driver's good deed for an elderly passenger is earning praise on social media.
- Inquest called into fatal police shooting of Mark Dicesare
- An inquest has been called into the death of Mark Dicesare, who was shot by Winnipeg police following a chase and standoff near Grant Avenue and Kenaston Boulevard almost a year ago.