Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park), MB
Set Turtle Mountain (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
Cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Extreme cold weather warnings are in place today for much of Northern Manitoba. Brisk north winds and temps falling to -35 this afternoon are producing wind chills in the range of a 2 minute freeze time on exposed skin. There is also a blizzard warning in effect along the Hudson Bay coastline. In the south… most of the snowfall is now (noon) in the Interlake and southeast of Steinbach. The Red River Valley can expect a few flurries this afternoon but that’s about it. The cloud will stick around for the rest of the day. Clearing tonight in Southern Manitoba signifies the arrival of a cold push of air just in time for the weekend. I’m expecting a breezy Saturday with a slightly falling temperature. We’ll be at -22 by the late afternoon. Sunday morning… good chance for a -28 to -30 temp but the high of -20 will feel a little better than Saturday with lighter winds. On Monday we are back to a -15 high… similar for Tuesday. We’ll cool of again for Wednesday. I’m forecasting a high of -20 once again mid week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the evening.
Saturday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba Mutts rescue group desperate for dog food
- A Manitoba dog rescue agency is running out of food and asking the public for help.
- Updated Dugald Road at Perimeter reopens after multi-vehicle crash video
- Emergency crews spent part of Friday morning at the scene of a multi-vehicle collision on Dugald Road and the Perimeter Highway in the eastern outskirts of Winnipeg.
- Proof of surgery no longer required to officially change gender in Manitoba
- New legislation is about to make it easier for Manitobans to change the sex designation on birth documents — and the policy comes as a "great relief," to those in the transgender community.
- Winnipeggers vote Teeka as name for zoo's new cougar cub video
- The blue-eyed, cougar cub that arrived at the Assiniboine Park Zoo in December now has a name: Teeka.
- REVIEW | 'Private Lives' exposes madness, hilarity of romance video
- Why is the romantic misery of others so often delightfully entertaining to us?