Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
NNE 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few flurries ending late this evening then clearing. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 24.
Sunny. High minus 16.
Clear. Low minus 28.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Behind Tuesday’s passing clipper, an “Arctic Chill” settles in and sticks around for several days. We are looking at a daytime high of -17 on Wednesday which is 12 degrees colder than the normal seasonal high. We’ll get back to about -10 by Friday but some more snow arrives Thursday night into Friday and again on Friday evening. Get ready for a very cold weekend across all of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 15 in the morning. NE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba couple pays steep price for rent-to-own goods
- Tom and Debbie McKercher have the latest in electronics and a house full of new furniture, but it all came at a hefty price for the Manitoba couple as they spent more than $20,000 at rent-to-own stores over the past four years.
- New Rent-to-own practices in Canada would be illegal in parts of U.S. audio
- Canadians shell out $260 million every year for rent-to-own products, often paying exorbitant prices that would not be allowed in some U.S. states.
- Recap Jets beat host Blue Jackets video
- Evander Kane scored two power-play goals, as the Winnipeg Jets held on to beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 4-2 on Tuesday night.
- Crocus asks court to sell off Canad Inns assets video
- The receiver for the failed Crocus Fund is asking a court to dissolve and liquidate the parent company of Canad Inns so it can recover a 15-year-old investment, CBC News has learned.
- Popular Winnipeg civic candidates eye federal, provincial seats
- An aboriginal candidate who came out of nowhere to place a strong third in Winnipeg's recent mayoral election is eyeing a jump to federal politics.