Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
NNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of light snow
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 16.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning. Clearing near noon. High minus 10.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a brief cold snap. Behind this latest clipper, a cold push of air will drop temps through the afternoon as winds get gusty from the northwest. Temps will drop into the mid minus teens over the next couple of nights. Then…. just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -1 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Grey Cup trophy arrives in Winnipeg to kick off CFL championship festivities
- The star of this weekend's Grey Cup championship has officially arrived in Winnipeg. The Grey Cup trophy travelled from Upper Fort Garry to the Manitoba Legislature in a Red River cart on Wednesday afternoon.
- Manitoba Liberals promise municipalities PST rebate if elected video
- Manitoba's Liberal leader says if her party is elected it would rebate the eight per cent provincial sales tax that municipalities pay.
- Sisters put sparkle in holidays by collecting Christmas dresses for families in need
- Two Winnipeg sisters are collecting Christmas dresses with the hope of putting the sparkle into another girl’s holiday season. The kids are hoping to distribute them to girls who may not have fancy dresses to wear over the holidays.
- Family of homicide victim speaks out about aboriginal men being more likely to be killed
- The family of homicide victim Marcus Blacksmith want to share their son's story in light of a Statistics Canada homicide survey from 2014 that reveals aboriginal men were seven times more likely to die of violence.
- Winnipeg police officers take students on shopping spree video
- From walking the beat to walking the mall, about 65 Winnipeg police officers were on scene today at St. Vital mall.