Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 7:57 AM CDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 7:57 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening. High 27.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Over the next couple of days, an opportunity to wear the sunglasses, get the lawn cut or just get outside and enjoy. I’m expecting sunny highs of 24 on Wednesday and 27 on Thursday. I’m also tracking some showers or thunderstorms Friday early in the day followed by clearing in the afternoon. Saturday looks sunny but another disturbance wants to dampen Sunday with some showers or thunderstorms.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Sunny and warm Wednesday weather for Winnipeg
- Sunshine is expected to return to Manitoba and with it some warm weather.
- Crash at St. Mary's Rd. and St. Anne's Rd. closes intersection video
- A woman is in critical condition Wednesday morning after a crash involving a pedestrian and a vehicle.
- Opinion Time to separate bikes, cars on Winnipeg streets is now
- When the snow finally melted, I was excited to ditch the bus and start biking to my new job downtown. I soon learned the commuters on Henderson Highway don’t take kindly to cyclists in the morning.
- New Evacuees return home after derailment in southern Manitoba
- Around 40 people forced from their homes in Emerson, Man. Tuesday were allowed to go home Wednesday morning.
- Winnipeg restaurant upped prices 100% for flood victims, MANFF audit finds
- New allegations about an aboriginal aid agency in charge of 2011 flood evacuees have come forward in a leaked letter obtained by CBC News.