Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early in the evening. Low zero.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be much warmer than that for the next two afternoons. Today, the edge of the cloud cover is right on the eastern end of the Red River Valley. We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover today, tonight, and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Jets fan shocked Blackhawks fan wears feather headdress to game
- A long-time Winnipeg Jets fan and season ticket holder says he was astonished a Chicago Blackhawks fan was allowed into Sunday's game wearing a fake headdress.
- Autistic boy, 13, assaulted, threatened with scissors in Manitoba class
- A Riverton, Man. couple is weighing whether to sue the Evergreen School Division in Gimli because they say their 13-year-old son, who is autistic, has endured constant bullying over the past three years.
- RCMP ask for help in finding missing teen, 16
- RCMP are asking for help in finding a missing 16-year-old girl from the Rural Municipality of DeSalaberry, about an hour south of Winnipeg.
- Jeff Browaty makes bid to represent Conservatives in Kildonan-St. Paul
- North Kildonan Coun. Jeff Browaty wants to represent the federal Conservatives in the riding Joy Smith will vacate in the coming federal election.
- Celebration to remember Carolyn Sinclair, missing and murdered women
- Carolyn Sinclair's family is gathering Tuesday to celebrate her life and to bring attention to murdered and missing women. Three years ago today, Sinclair's body was found in a dumpster on Notre Dame Avenue.