Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the afternoon. High minus 2.
A few flurries ending late in the evening then clearing. Low minus 11.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be the coolest day of the work week at -7 for an afternoon high. Expect a few flurries Tuesday morning along with a mix of sun and cloud. The clouds clear Tuesday night as we drop to -21 by Wednesday morning. More cloud moves in Wednesday with a few evening flurries and a rebound to -4. It’s back to “plus” numbers for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Recap Matt Duchene nets OT winner, Avalanche edge Jets video
- Matt Duchene scored 2:33 into overtime, and Semyon Varlamov stopped 33 shots to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 3-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday night.
- Winnipeg no longer charging for thawing homeowners' pipes video
- The City of Winnipeg says it will not charge property owners for thawing pipes on their side of the property line, but those who had their pipes thawed before Monday won't get their service fees waived.
- Winnipeg facing worst year yet for potholes, CAA says
- CAA Manitoba is calling on the City of Winnipeg to come up with a plan to deal with its expanding pothole problem.
- CentrePort Canada Way being extended to bypass Headingley video
- The Manitoba government is moving ahead with plans to double the length of CentrePort Canada Way in order to reduce the traffic bottleneck on the Trans-Canada Highway west of Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg man living 'nightmare' as trees damage house video
- A Winnipeg man says his home is slowly collapsing because eight mature trees, owned by the city, are damaging the house's foundation.