Set Melita as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 5.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
24° | 4°
75° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As expected, Tuesday is a generally cloudy day with a few showers possible overnight in the southeast. Farther north, it will be rain mixed with snow today… especially through the Flin Flon area. It’s back to sunshine for the entire province on Wednesday along with a cooler high of 16 in southern sections of the province. It will be much cooler in the north behind that cold front. We do warm up to 20 on Thursday and 24 on Friday but there is some instability along with that warmer air. Computer forecast models suggest showers Thursday night into Friday morning with clearing on Friday and a warm high of 24 degrees. It does look like we’ll have a warmer weekend this time around across southern Manitoba with highs Saturday and Sunday around 20 to 21 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NNE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NE @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New No early provincial election, says Manitoba premier Selinger
- Manitoba's governing New Democrats are starting to prepare for the next election, although Premier Greg Selinger said Tuesday he has no intention of calling a vote any time in the next 12 months.
- Winnipeg creative writer Wayne Tefs dies
- Wayne Tefs, a longtime fiction editor at Turnstone Press and author of Bandits: A Portrait of Ken Leishman, passed away Monday after a lengthy illness.
- New Winnipeg students create massive human rights mosaic
- More than 150 Winnipeg students are working together to create a massive human-rights-themed mural this week.
- MPI warns of phony customer email survey
- A survey popping up in the inboxes of Manitoba Public Insurance customers is not what it seems.
- Updated 97-year-old Winnipeg woman facing jury duty selection
- A 97-year-old Winnipeg woman is flabbergasted after hearing she may be selected for jury duty.