Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 29. Humidex 36.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday, August 3rd
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.
- Feds expect provinces to ratify free trade deal next year, with booze in the mix
- Canada's provinces and territories will ratify a free trade deal next year and the federal government is pushing hard to include an ambitious liberalization of alcohol laws in the agreement despite provincial intransigence, the country's economic development minister says.
- Muggles far and wide invited to massive Harry Potter party in Assiniboine Park Saturday night
- Attention animagi, dementors, pure-bloods and witches: On Saturday, there is going to be a massive Harry Potter party in Assiniboine Park.
- Elderly man who uses walker beaten, robbed at Grant's Old Mill Park in Winnipeg
- A man in his sixties who uses a walker to get around is recovering after he was robbed and beaten by a man he did not know, police say.
- Independent third party to audit Winnipeg School Division practices
- Manitoba's Minister of Education and Training Ian Wishart is appointing an independent third party to audit Winnipeg School Division practices, according to a news release issued by the province on Friday.