Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
E 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 6:02 PM CDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 6:02 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll have a similar day on Wednesday with a sunny 24 degree high before the heat returns for Thursday and into the weekend. Strong south winds (especially on Friday) push the mercury into the upper 20s. We have a good chance of some showers Friday evening and again on Saturday afternoon. The cold front that pushes through on Saturday could also produce some thunderstorms. Expect slightly cooler conditions behind that front on Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeggers lace up to honour athlete who lost her battle with brain cancer video
- Runners laced up at Assiniboine Park to mark the life of a Winnipeg woman who lost her battle with brain cancer this week.
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- Protesters demand Canada take action against Ethiopian government video
- The Ethiopian government was the target of harsh words from protesters in Winnipeg on Tuesday.
- Keep calm and wait for the growth-fee report, Bowman urges
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman is urging the city's development industry to wait to see a report about new growth fees before drawing any conclusions about it.
- Newcomers assaulted two months after moving to Winnipeg worry about their future video
- An Israeli couple is unsure of how to piece their lives back together after being robbed and assaulted at knifepoint in downtown Winnipeg just weeks after their arrival in the city.