Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Otherwise clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
Clearing near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 34.
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-6° | -26°
21° | -15°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Underneath the cloud Sunday morning in the southeast, we’ll see some scattered light flurries. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Recap Jets increase wild card lead with win over Kings
- Andrew Ladd scored twice in the second period and Blake Wheeler scored an empty-net goal in his return to down the Los Angeles Kings 5-2, boosting their playoff hopes in the process.
- Updated Attack on Beausejour store owners racially motivated, victims say video
- A man is facing charges after a Manitoba convenience store owner was left badly bruised from an assault she believes was racially motivated
- Jets acquire Lee Stempniak in trade with Rangers
- The Winnipeg Jets made another move for their playoff run by acquiring winger Lee Stempniak from the New York Rangers for young forward Carl Klingberg on Sunday.
- Woman in stable condition after stabbing in Winnipeg's North End
- One woman has been charged with assault and another remains in stable condition after a stabbing on Lorne Avenue Sunday morning.
- Greg Selinger juggles Manitoba NDP leadership campaign, job
- If Greg Selinger is worried about possibly getting kicked out of the Manitoba premier's office next Sunday, he's showing no signs of it.