Set Melita as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NE 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 9:09 PM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 9:09 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 6.
Overcast. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Overcast||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday will be a breezy day with a high of 6 degrees (still cool) and we may see a few spots of sun through a mainly cloudy sky.
I’m watching another nasty and snowy system roll through northern Minnesota Wednesday and Thursday. That one will bring some cloud into the southeast both days and Winnipeg will be on the edge of the snow on Thursday. Right now, it’s only a slight chance for a flurry on Thursday. Stay tuned for adjustments to my forecast as the track of that one becomes clearer.
As we approach the weekend, high pressure builds in and the temps start to climb back to the seasonal normal. This coming weekend will be sunny both days and fairly mild so no excuses on the yard clean-up work.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 the afternoon.
- Girls arrested in homicide of Serena McKay, 19, in Sagkeeng First Nation
- Two teenage girls face murder charges after a 19-year-old woman, Serena McKay, died in what RCMP say was a homicide in the Sagkeeng First Nation northeast of Winnipeg.
- Sexual offender wanted Canada-wide after leaving B.C. halfway house
- Joseph Davis, 46, served four years in jail for sexual assault and is now under a long-term supervision order.
- Great-West Life cuts 'a big hit for all at once' in Winnipeg video
- Great-West Lifeco plans to shed 450 jobs in Winnipeg as part of a company-wide restructuring that will reduce its workforce by 1,500 workers in Canada.
- RRC student paper projects mobile-focused future for news
- The projections are in – the future of journalism is digital. That’s the outlook at Red River College where the student paper The Projector has moved to an online-only format.
- Pink custom trike a dream come true for 12-year-old Syrian refugee with cerebral palsy video
- A 12-year-old girl with cerebral palsy, who came to Winnipeg with her parents and five siblings as Syrian refugees, has her own brand-new customized trike thanks to the generosity of Manitobans.