Set Virden as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A few showers ending this afternoon then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low zero.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 2°
68° | 36°
21° | 4°
70° | 39°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Police search behind Winnipeg homeless shelter after weekend homicides
- Winnipeg police have taped off an area behind a homeless shelter as part of the investigation into the killing of two men on the weekend.
- Some rain Monday but a week of sun awaits Winnipeggers
- A high of 13 C is expected Monday with a few showers in the morning and a 30 per cent chance of more showers in the afternoon.
- Reactions to Hargrave double homicide mixed among Winnipeg's homeless video
- Members of Winnipeg's homeless community are taking the double homicide on Hargrave Street over the weekend in different ways. But even after the killings of two vulnerable men in the city's core, some of the city's homeless said they aren't concerned enough to avoid downtown.
- Winnipeg transgender student wonders where he'll sleep on school trip
- Where do I get to sleep? That's what 14-year-old Isaac Cassels struggled with for weeks about an upcoming school trip.
- Winnipeg doctor Kevin Saunders writing prescriptions for exercise
- Dr. Kevin Saunders said the people coming into his office are too sedentary, and it's prompted him to start writing a unique kind of prescription