Set Virden as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
SSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a stable and dry weather pattern this week. Expect lots of sunshine with temps gradually climbing into the upper 20s by Wednesday and Thursday. On Tuesday, we should have no problem reaching 27 degrees in the afternoon. I do have a slight chance of a late day shower in my forecast for Saturday. I’ll keep an eye on the development of that disturbance and keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: WNW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Get the sunblock: Winnipeg in for a 27 C day
- The sun came out early Tuesday in Winnipeg and it's going to stay there, heating up the city.
- New Frolik signs 1 year, $3.3M deal with Winnipeg Jets
- The Winnipeg Jets have re-signed Michael Frolik to a one-year, $3.3 million deal.
- Just 5 of Winnipeg's 39 council candidates are women
- Only five of the 39 Winnipeggers running for city council so far are women, but some candidates say things are improving for women in politics, albeit slowly.
- Winnipeg Muslims celebrate Eid at Assiniboine Park
- The conflict in Gaza was on the minds of Winnipeg Muslims who marked Eid al-Fitr on Monday with food and family fun at Assiniboine Park.
- Sargent Avenue sinkhole under investigation
- Winnipeg city crews are looking into what created a sinkhole in the West End.