Set Virden as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 27 this morning.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening and ending overnight then 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 33.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Local blowing snow in the morning and afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 35.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-8° | -27°
18° | -17°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wit's end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo.
- Beausejour community rallies behind store owners after brutal assault video
- The Beausejour community is rallying behind two Manitoba convenience store owners who were left badly bruised following a brutal assault Friday night.
- 8 things you need to know before claiming new family tax cut
- The most important change this tax season is the family tax cut — announced by Ottawa last October — but it’s so new, many Canadians don’t know much about it. We launch our annual tax section today with a closer look at the income-splitting measure and how it could benefit you.
- Manitoba RCMP investigate Roseau River First Nation death
- RCMP are investigating a death on Roseau River First Nation.
- Blog Label or not, Hutchinson proven No. 1 netminder for Jets
- As apparent the differences between Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick and Jets’ tender Michael Hutchinson may be, the common denominator between the two is clear: the success of each team this season will be weighed heavily on their shoulders.