Set Virden as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning late this afternoon. High minus 13.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny|
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-16° | -29°
3° | -20°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a few -30 temps on Wednesday night…. even colder in the north. Not much relief in sight but we do get a little milder as a snowy system pushes through the prairies Thursday and then into Friday for the eastern prairies. This is the same system that delivered lots of snow in the mountains Wednesday. It will lose a lot of it’s steam as it moves toward Manitoba. By supper time Friday, we’ll see snow in Winnipeg. Expect to shovel 3 or 4cm Saturday morning. There’ll be a couple more cms on Saturday before the temp dives again into Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NNE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba doctor disciplined after questionable care of 2 infants
- A Brandon pediatrician has been censured for his care of two infants, one who died and another who needed a life-saving liver transplant.
- Recap Jets fly over Sabres video
- Bryan Little and Michael Frolik scored to lead the Winnipeg Jets past the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 on Wednesday night.
- Winnipeg fire crews battle blaze in North End home
- Fire and paramedic crews were busy battling a house fire in Winnipeg's North End Wednesday night.
- Winnipeg driver backs car through bridal salon window
- A Winnipeg driver is uninjured after reversing her car through the storefront window of a bridal salon on Portave Avenue.
- Manitoba could face liquor mart strike during Christmas season video
- This week the Manitoba Government Employees Union, which represents unionized workers at provincial liquor marts, overwhelmingly rejected a tentative agreement with Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries.