Set Eastend as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 9:00 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this morning. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm over the Cypress Hills. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 36 this morning and minus 26 this afternoon.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 21 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-17° | -18°
1° | -0°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Lighting up the Christmas tree, Saskatchewan style
- People across Saskatchewan are getting into the holiday spirit by posting pictures of their uniquely decorated Chrstmas trees.
- Regina school takes 'backpacks to briefcase' approach
- From the outside, Mother Teresa Middle School in Regina looks like any other school. But inside, it’s very different.
- Vision for downtown Saskatoon faces test today
- A new plan to transform the city's downtown faces a big test today.
- Sask. producer joins CBC's new Aboriginal page
- Merelda Fiddler is a current affairs producer for CBC Saskatchewan, working in radio, television and online. She’s produced numerous radio local and network specials over the last ten years.
- Man killed in highway crash north of Kindersley
- Police closed a portion of Highway 21 south of the Highway 31 junction after a fatal crash between a semi trailer and a minivan.