Set Eastend as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h near noon then light this afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 16.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 1st crowd-control test for new Mosaic Stadium today
- Football fans — and traffic officials — will experience the first major event for Regina's new stadium today when some 16,500 ticket-holders will gather for a game between the University of Regina Rams and the University of Saskatchewan Huskies.
- Preview New Mosaic Stadium ready to rock
- New mosaic Stadium in Regina is ready for it's first test. A university football game between the Regina Rams and Saskatchewan Huskies
- Saskatchewan becoming a safe haven for Montreal's banned pit bulls
- Saskatchewan dog lovers are saving the lives of a number of pit bulls from Montreal who were in danger of being euthanized.
- 2 dead in early morning house fire in Hudson Bay, Sask.
- Two people died in an early morning house fire in Hudson Bay, Sask., according to RCMP.
- Elderly woman in Regina General Hospital given bath after family complains
- Marianne Selinger says that her 94 year-old grandmother was bathed yesterday for the first time in two weeks at the Regina General Hospital.