Set Eastend as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 this afternoon. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then becoming light in the evening. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.
- Good Friday bus changes may affect Saskatoon Black Sabbath fans
- Holiday bus schedules mean some Black Sabbath fans may need to find a ride home
- Photos Moment by moment: Jared Frank's train kick selfie
- Regina's Jared Frank because instantly famous after he uploaded a nine-second video of himself getting kicked in the head by a train conductor. Here's what happened in the crucial split-second...