Set Eastend as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 29, 16 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jun 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CBC Investigates Inquest called in death of Indigenous woman who fell down Regina laundry chute
- Saskatchewan's chief coroner says he will review the circumstances in the 2015 death of an Indigenous woman, Nadine Machiskinic, at a Regina hotel.
- Regina family narrowly escapes suicide bomb attack in Turkey
- Hasan Topal dropped his family off at the airport in Regina for a trip to Turkey. Hours later he was frantically searching social media to find out if they survived a bombing attack at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
- Paramedics spent 800 hours waiting outside Saskatoon hospitals in 1 month
- Ambulances are lined up outside Saskatoon hospitals, with paramedics spending hundreds of hours each month waiting to hand off patients to hospital staff.
- Protesters at Regina INAC office say, 'We will not move'
- The protest camp for the group Colonialism No More is refusing to move. It has been set up in front of the Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada office on Albert Street since April.
- Question period tweets from the CBC's Stefani Langenegger for June 29
- Live from the Legislative Chamber, here's a roundup of Wednesday's question period debates.