Set Shaunavon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few thunderstorms ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Wind light except gusting to 100 km/h near thunderstorms early this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Teen killer Catherine McKenzie, now 31, wins day parole
- Catherine McKenzie, the Saskatchewan woman convicted of second-degree murder for her role in the vicious slaying of her group home caregiver in 1997, has been granted day parole.
- Stolen tricycle found, returned to Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- The stolen tricycle of a Regina youngster with cerebral palsy has been found and returned.
- Smart meter recall cost balloons to $47 M, SaskPower says
- A revised estimate of the cost of reversing a SaskPower smart meter program is now pegged at $47 million. The power utility has been ordered to swap out 105,000 units already installed.
- Too hot for some trains to move at full speed through the west
- How hot is it? It is so hot that Canadian National has issued orders for its trains to slow down in Western Canada.
- Pulp mill in Prince Albert shutting down
- The pulp mill in Prince Albert has shut down indefinitely.