Set Shaunavon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Sep 25, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Riders' coach celebrates 50th birthday with 3rd win
- The Riders knocked off the visiting Hamilton Tiger-Cats 20-18 in front of the smallest Mosaic Stadium crowd in quite some time, though the wet and cool weather had a lot to do with that.
- Gordie Howe's dying wish comes true today with special ceremony at SaskTel Centre video
- Sixty-one members of Gordie Howe’s family made the trip to Saskatoon this weekend to bear witness as the ashes of Gordie and his wife Colleen are interred at Howe’s statue at SaskTel Centre.
- Recap Roughriders rally to beat Ticats, pick up 2nd straight win video
- Tyler Crapigna kicked a 29-yard field goal as time expired to give the Saskatchewan Roughriders a 20-18 victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Saturday at Mosaic Stadium.
- Canadian police must acknowledge racial bias to fix it, Indigenous advocates say
- Advocates say police discrimination against Indigenous people echoes some of the allegations of police racism against black men raised by the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Beauty of fall colours to be explored near Abernethy
- The natural beauty of a coulee in the Abernethy, Sask.- area will be explored in a creative way during a playshop set for next weekend.