Set Shaunavon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 7.
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 6.
10° | -8°
50° | 18°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
7° | -9°
45° | 16°
9° | -7°
48° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Orphan Black, Tatiana Maslany win video
- Canada's movie and TV industries are in the spotlight tonight at the annual Canadian Screen Awards gala in Toronto.
- Unattended candles cause of Saskatoon house fire
- Early stages of an investigation into the cause of a house fire near Saskatoon's Clarence Avenue point to unattended candles as the source of the blaze.
- New Swift Current's iPlex in the running for Hockeyville contest
- Swift Current's arena is in the top 16 in CBC's Kraft Hockeyville Contest. Voting ends Monday evening just before Midnight ET for community rinks in the running for arena upgrades and other prizes.
- Veteran CBC journalist Nahlah Ayed to speak at U of R
- Nahlah Ayed, one of CBC's most seasoned foreign correspondents, will be speaking at the University of Regina next week.
- Walkers honour survivors of Indian Residential schools
- Ann Heinrichs says she wouldn’t have her daughters if it weren’t for the intergenerational impacts that the Indian residential school systme had on their birth families.