Set Shaunavon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Risk of freezing rain late this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Kamsack RCMP searching for man who allegedly threatened hospital staff Saturday
- RCMP are searching for a man who allegedly threatened Kamsack Hospital staff Saturday.
- Boushie case highlights problems with hate speech law: prof
- Police may be reluctant to lay hate speech charges, especially when the offense occurs online, says University of Windsor Prof. Richard Moon.
- Saskatchewan's snow and sunshine: stark difference between north and south
- Snow is in two different states in the same province as it is melting quickly in the south and piling up in the north.
- Saskatoon man featured in joke on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- A Saskatoon man got some unexpected exposure during a joke on late-night television.
- Put down the smartphones to get connected on Family Day: parenting coach
- A parenting coach has laid down a challenge to put down the smartphones on Family Day.