Set Shaunavon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 08, 15 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Oct 08, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 7.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Provincial opposition says drugs for sick kids denied over false information
- The provincial New Democratic Party says Health Minister Dustin Duncan shouldn't have refused drug coverage for three children.
- Regina woman upset over aboriginal-themed Halloween costumes
- A Regina woman is expressing dismay after finding numerous aboriginal-themed Halloween costumes on display in a local store.
- Will more aboriginal voters head to the polls?
- Several groups are working toward increasing voter turnout among aboriginal people, which could lead to higher numbers at the polls.
- Regina City Council to vote on $1.5M compromise to road closure concerns
- City council will be voting in a few hours on a possible solution to the concerns of business owners on Victoria Avenue East in Regina.
- Regina council to decide on electric charging stations
- Regina City Council is expected to make a decision today on whether to sponsor high-current charging stations for electric vehicles.