Set Shaunavon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:02 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 12.
Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 15.
Clearing near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-17° | -18°
1° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 2 men shooting coyotes from helicopter get $21K fine
- It may sound like a scene from an action movie, flying a helicopter and shooting wild animals on the ground, but it's going to cost two Saskatchewan men a total of $21,000.
- The Afternoon Edition's Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Tune in to the Afternoon Edition today to take part in the "Snappy" Virtual Scavenger Hunt. Email or tweet pictures of the holiday themes on the show, and you could win gift cards!
- Second grader collects more than 600 pairs of socks audio
- Eli Reynolds, from Balgonie has collected more than 600 pairs of socks to give to organizations in Regina this Christmas.
- Flying uranium from Nunavut scares Saskatchewan Dene
- Areva Resources hopes to transport uranium by air to northern Saskatchewan, but the Athabasca Denesuline don't want the uranium moving through - or over - their traditional territory.
- Moose Jaw man, 22, charged in 3 road deaths
- A 22-year-old from Moose Jaw is charged with impaired driving causing death in the wake of a September car crash that left three people dead and one injured.