Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 12:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Windy early this afternoon. High 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 25 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming south 40 to 60 after midnight. Low 7.
Rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Windy in the morning. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Kinder Morgan protesters mass for more arrests as test drilling starts
- About 100 anti-pipeline protesters marched up Burnaby Mountain — many with the intention of getting themselves arrested — and gathered at the work site Saturday after Kinder Morgan started test drilling on Friday night.
- Record North Pacific temperatures threatening B.C. marine species video
- The North Pacific Ocean is setting record high temperatures this year and raising concerns about the potential impact on cold water marine species along the B.C. coast, including salmon.
- B.C. outdoorsmen risk criminal records in David vs. Goliath battle to keep lakes public
- A group of outdoorsmen near Merritt, B.C., say they're being threatened with criminal charges and accuse the RCMP of taking sides in a dispute over access to lakes on a massive cattle ranch owned by a U.S. billionaire.
- WEEKEND REWIND Karen Armstrong, Martin Short, Egypt: Radio highlights this week audio
- If you missed these interviews, you'll want to settle in on your couch, press play, and prepare to be entertained.
- How World of Warcraft changed my life: 3 stories
- The hugely popular multi-player game World of Warcraft turns 10 this weekend. CBC Radio's Day 6 presents a doc on how the game has changed the lives of three people, including a woman who met her husband through the game.