Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 6:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Fire at Western Forest Products Mill in Port Alberni
- Crews are fighting a fire at the Western Forest Products Mill in Port Alberni, B.C. on Tuesday afternoon.
- Right to bare (all) dispute at Three Mile Beach in Penticton
- Property owners near Three Mile Beach in Penticton, B.C., want to close the popular nude beach, but city council looking for common ground.
- Hospital security guards not the answer to violence, says B.C. health minister
- B.C. Health Minister Terry Lake said he is concerned about the recent violent patient attacks on nurses, but he is not in favour of more security guards in hospitals.
- Cypress Mountain re-opens for winter season
- Cypress Mountain is re-opening for the winter season Wednesday after a warm February forced ski operators to shut it down.
- Facebook request for photo ID angers Leona 'Bugsy' Brown
- A Vancouver woman has been blocked from Facebook after getting caught in the social media giant's crackdown on users posting under their nicknames.