Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 7:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
WNW 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Showers ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Becoming windy this morning. High 12.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 40 to 60 km/h. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 12.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain|
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Burnaby attack near location of recent homicide of Elmer Libertino leads to warning
- RCMP in Burnaby, B.C., have issued a warning after a woman was attacked near the location of a recent homicide.
- 'Sextortion' teen victim from B.C. pondered suicide
- A 19-year-old from Metro Vancouver is warning others of growing online extortion after scammers threatened to post video of his internet sexual encounter if he didn't pay up, in what he being called "sextortion."
- Preview Canucks' top line looks to rebound in Game 4 vs. Flames
- Canucks forward Alex Burrows avoided a suspension for his instigator penalty in Game 3 and will be back on Vancouver's top line with the Sedin brothers for Game 4 of their playoff series against the Flames on Tuesday night in Calgary. (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 10 p.m. ET).
- M/V Marathassa released by Transport Canada
- The cargo ship M/V Marathassa — which has been blamed for spilling several thousand litres of bunker fuel into English Bay — has been released this morning by the Canadian Coast Guard.
- Budget 2015: 6 elements to watch for
- The Conservatives delayed the 2015 federal budget beyond the start of the new fiscal year, citing economic uncertainty because of the effects of low oil prices. Now that budget time is here, CBC News gives you six points to watch for in Finance Minister Joe Oliver's first federal budget.