Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 12:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
E 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Showers at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Rain at times heavy. Amount 50 to 70 mm. Wind southeast 50 to 70 km/h. High 9.
Showers at times heavy. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Windy this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Daylight saving: lose sleep, up risk with spring forward
- It's the time of year again when most clocks in B.C. "spring forward" by an hour, and safety experts say it's also the week when the province sees a spike in the number of accidents.
- Josh Dueck skis to Paralympic silver in sitting downhill video
- Canada’s Josh Dueck took silver in the men’s sitting downhill race on Saturday at the Rosa Khutor Alpine Center on Day 1 of the Paralympics in Sochi.
- Vondrae Martin survived drowning before Taylor Creek death video
- Six-year-old Vondrae Martin, who fell into North Vancouver's Taylor Creek and drowned Thursday afternoon, had survived a near drowning last year.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: No 'evidence of any wreckage' 24 hours later video
- Malaysia Airlines has issued a statement Saturday saying an international search and rescue operation has "failed to find evidence of any wreckage" in trying to locate flight MH370, 24 hours after it went missing off Vietnam's coast carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew.