Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy early this evening. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Temporary Foreign Worker Program for fast-food sector suspended by Ottawa
- Employment Minister Jason Kenny has announced an immediate moratorium on the fast-food industry's access to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
- Tim Hortons breaks with franchisee, expands foreign worker oversight after wage theft claims video
- Tim Hortons has expanded oversight of the use of temporary foreign workers at its franchises and taken over two locations in Fernie, B.C., and Blairmore, Alta., months after several employees told CBC News the owner of the two franchises took advantage of their status as temporary foreign workers to cheat them out of overtime pay.
- Updated Temporary Foreign Worker Program linked to joblessness: report video
- The government's Temporary Foreign Worker Program nudges the unemployment rate higher in some sectors of the economy and parts of the country, think-tank C.D. Howe says in a report.
- Ferrari impounded for hitting 181 km/h in Surrey video
- A 49-year-old man stopped for driving 181 km/h in his Ferrari, with a child in the car, has been fined $483 for excessive speeding and his vehicle impounded for seven days.
- Stanley Park death: Woman killed in targeted attack video
- A woman who died in Stanley Park early Thursday morning was the victim of a targeted attack, say Vancouver police.