Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
NW 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Windy early in the evening. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Surrey's latest shooting victim an innocent bystander in ongoing conflict, police say
- Police have identified the latest shooting victim in Surrey, B.C., and say while there's no evidence to suggest he had any direct connection to an ongoing conflict in the city, he was in a car with someone who did.
- More groups choose to sit out Vancouver's pride parade
- Queer groups are joining Vancouver's Black Lives Matter movement in not marching in Vancouver's pride parade, instead organizing their own alternate march.
- Photos Granville Island tries to put a brake on bike theft
- Granville Island — a top tourist destination in Vancouver — has also become a hot spot for bike theft. But a new initiative is trying to put a stop to that.
- Adam Ellenstein aims to set world record for swimming down Okanagan Lake
- An endurance athlete is attempting to set a Guinness world record for fastest swim along the length of Okanagan Lake from Vernon to Penticton, B.C.
- 82-year-old Sechelt woman living in car
- An 82-year-old Sechelt woman who has been living in her car for six months says all she wants is a clean, safe and affordable place to live.