Estevan Point, BC
Set Estevan Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain beginning late this evening. Low 7.
Rain ending late in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. man feared kidnapped in Mexico
- Family members of a 22-year-old B.C. man missing in Mexico are concerned he may have been kidnapped.
- Vancouver link to Hadfield's space guitar video
- A Vancouver company says it will re-start production of a guitar that was used by Chris Hadfield in space, prompting thousands of dollars in new orders.
- Nanaimo Facebook group takes aim at thieves
- Residents fed up with petty crime in Nanaimo have turned to social media to try to prevents theft.
- Bid to re-open Langley Speedway
- A Metro Vancouver committee is considering a proposal to re-open the Langley Speedway that closed almost three decades ago.
- Petition looks to rename Victoria Day
- A group that includes some prominent Canadian actors, writers and politicians is calling on Prime Minister Stephen Harper to change the name of Victoria Day.