Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late this evening. Low 10.
Showers ending early in the evening then cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the evening. High 16.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Certainly a cooler week than last week. We’ll also see some showers and windy conditions moving through during the middle part of the week. After some sunshine Tuesday morning, the clouds move back in Tuesday afternoon with some showers possible later in the day and into Wednesday morning. Daytime highs will be close to seasonal Tuesday and Wednesday but we do get rather windy through mid week. There’s a break in the action Wednesday afternoon along with a few sunny periods… then another bought of showers on Thursday followed by cooler weather again for Friday and the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. W @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg police investigating suspicious incident at hotel
- Winnipeg police are investigating what they're calling a "suspicious incident" at a Canad Inns hotel in the 1800 block of Pembina Highway on Monday night.
- Taylor Hall powers Edmonton Oilers past Winnipeg Jets 3-1
- Taylor Hall scored a pair of goals as the Edmonton Oilers came away with a 3-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets in pre-season play on Monday night.
- Opinion Advice to candidates for winning the vote from people with disabilities
- Voting to put someone into office can fill a person with plenty of emotions and questions.
- Manitoba hires several companies to watch children in CFS care video
- The Manitoba government pays millions of dollars to more than one company to look after children who are in the province's child-welfare system and placed in hotels, CBC News has learned.
- 'A great mayor': Sam Katz reflects on his 10 years in office video
- Sam Katz admits there may have been room for improvement during his 10 years as Winnipeg's mayor, but he says people will probably remember great changes to the city when they look back at his term.