Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
High pressure dominates the weather pattern in the eastern prairies for the next couple of days. That means a breeze out of the north to northwest today with sunny skies and sunshine again for Wednesday with light winds as the high sits right over southern Manitoba. Thursday will also be sunny but I’m tracking another low that will bring some showers through the province late on Thursday and into Friday morning. The timing could change on that frontal passage so I’ll keep a close eye on it as we approach the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- New Pendant with Manitoba boy's remains stolen in Edmonton
- The family of a Manitoba boy who died in a plane crash last year is devastated someone stole their son's remains and are asking for help to find the stolen cross necklace.
- Argentina zoo rejects moving polar bear to Winnipeg
- Argentina's last captive polar bear will remain in the country despite a petition by hundreds of thousands of people asking that he be moved to Canada.
- Hamilton man changed identity to run from sex charges: police
- Hamilton police are renewing their efforts to track down a man wanted on decades-old sex assault charges – but he has so far evaded capture by changing his identity.
- Norway House man shot by RCMP to be released from hospital video
- Manitoba Justice has ordered an independent special investigations unit to look into the shooting of a First Nations man by RCMP.
- Manitoba motorcyclist killed in crash near Maple Creek, Sask.
- A man from Steinbach, Man., is dead after his motorcycle crashed on the Trans-Canada Highway in southwest Saskatchewan.