Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 7.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with showers. High 16.
Showers ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 8.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Cloud remains rather thick across the southeast into Saturday morning. We’ll see a few sunny breaks Saturday but lots of cloud too. There is a chance for some scattered morning showers and a chance for some afternoon thunderstorms as well. Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeggers react to worst hospital wait times in country video
- Winnipeggers are reacting to a report released Thursday that showed several city hospital emergency rooms have some of the longest wait times in Canada.
- Residential school experiences form basis of Royal Winnipeg Ballet production video
- The Royal Winnipeg Ballet are making final preparations for its latest production, which it says is inspired by the experiences of residential school survivors.
- Blog Small and gritty: Jets seek big things from Perreault
- Do big things really come in small packages? For the Winnipeg Jets, that's the $3-million question when it comes to newcomer Matthieu Perreault, writes Jeff Hamilton.
- 6 stories from the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- With the Canadian Museum for Human Rights officially opening this weekend, CBC News shares six stories from inside and outside the museum's walls.
- NDP forces Commons debate on murdered, missing indigenous women video
- NDP MP Romeo Saganash made an emotional appeal for a federal inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the New Democrats took advantage of the sparse end-of-week turnout in the House of Commons to seize control of the parliamentary agenda.