Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 8:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Rain ending this morning then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. High 9.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m expecting a few lingering showers Sunday morning but those showers will be east of the RR Valley by lunch time and the sun will try to make an appearance in the afternoon during the Heritage Classic game. As we head into next week, temps will be a couple of degrees above seasonal with dry conditions. The second half of the week brings rather unsettled weather again with a cool down scheduled for later next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Veterans allowed too much pot, says former NDP MP Peter Stoffer
- Former NDP MP Peter Stoffer agrees that medical cannabis can have benefits for veterans, but says he's worried about the amount of cannabis former soldiers are allowed under Veterans Affairs Canada rules.
- Rain ending before cloudy Heritage Classic in Winnipeg
- A wet morning is expected to turn into clouds before the Heritage Classic matchup in Winnipeg on Sunday.
- 'They should fess up:' Customers demand Apple find cure for iPhone 'touch disease'
- What's known as iPhone "touch disease" appears to be spreading and pressure is mounting for Apple to find a cure. However, the tech giant still refuses to talk about it.
- Winnipeg artists collaborate on graphic novel about missing, murdered Indigenous women
- Will I See? is a collaboration between author David Robertson, illustrator GMB Chomichuk and musician isKwé.
- Opinion Refugee parents must be involved in children's education, experts say
- Discussions on the challenges Canadian schools face in meeting the educational demands of refugee students are missing one key element: the significant role of parents and the need to bring refugee parents more fully into the parent-school relationship in culturally respectful and responsive ways.