Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 8:48 AM CST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 8:48 AM CST
A few rain showers or flurries ending late this morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Low minus 1.
Clearing in the morning. High plus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There is lots of moisture around these days with all the melting so fog is a concern for Tuesday morning. We could also have some flurries or light snow heading into Tuesday. Tuesday’s high is still mild at 3 degrees.
We start to cool off and dry out for the second half of the week. I have us at -3 Thursday afternoon and -8 for a high on Saturday. Icy sidewalks will likely be a concern after the temps drop back to the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 15/20 in the morning. N @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba toddler's arm burned during cast removal, mom says video
- A mother from Sandy Bay First Nation in Manitoba is worried her toddler may be scarred for life after a cast removal at Portage District General Hospital left her arm covered in burns and the child terrified of strangers.
- CBC Investigates Tina Fontaine's alleged killer going straight to trial video
- Raymond Cormier will be directly indicted Tuesday afternoon in a Winnipeg court.
- Slain bus driver Irvine Fraser's funeral to be held today
- In a show of solidarity, the heads of transit unions from across Canada are expected to attend a funeral service Tuesday for the Winnipeg Transit bus driver who was stabbed to death on the job a week ago.
- Flames chase 6 from Winnipeg home, pet bird rescued
- Six people were forced from a burning home in Winnipeg's West End on Tuesday, while firefighters went in and rescued a pet bird.
- CBC IN MEXICO 'I am a man with no land': African migrants wait in limbo, dreaming of sanctuary in Canada
- African migrants who have passed through South and Central America are in limbo at the Mexican border, fearful of travelling to the U.S. or even of passing through the U.S. to reach Canada.