Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Overcast. Low plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As I write this at noon Monday, It’s a mainly cloudy sky with the odd sunny break. I do see some showers on the radar near the Dauphin area and they are heading southeast toward the Red River Valley. I’ll be tracking those and posting radar images on Twitter @johnsaudercbc throughout the day. The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next three afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Brunkild couple sue insurer claiming costs to rebuild after fire undervalued
- A Manitoba couple has filed a lawsuit claiming their insurance coverage wasn't enough to rebuild a burned-down barn and arena used in their thoroughbred horse business.
- Jets put disappointing loss behind them, get ready for Rangers video
- After adding Dustin Byfuglien and then Mathieu Perreault back to their lineup, more help could be on the way for the Jets' playoff push.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy video
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a "Captain Cry-Baby award" to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late
- Manitoba family wants girl's battle with cancer to help other kids video
- Alyx Delaloye and her family saw an outpouring of support when her big smile and sign that read, "Chemo by day, Jets by night," flashed on the Jumbotron at a Winnipeg Jets game. Now her family wants to pay it forward.