Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Snow at times heavy ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 14.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 9.
Clear. Low minus 23.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-1° | -18°
30° | -0°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Behind the is next round of shovelling, Friday will be a brighter day with a high of -11. Over the weekend we claw our way back toward -1 on Sunday but it will be cloudy by then with more flurries moving in Sunday night, leading to light snow on Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Recap Kings defeat Jets in Marian Gaborik's debut video
- Mike Richards scored the game winner on a Winnipeg Jets' giveaway to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 3-1 win Thursday night.
- Winnipeg's frozen pipes problem an 'emergency,' says official video
- The number of Winnipeg properties with no water because of frozen pipes now exceeds 700, in a situation city officials are calling an emergency.
- Manitoba 2014 budget tackles jobs, education and poverty video
- There were few surprises in Manitoba's Thursday release of the provincial budget, with the big winners being students, people looking for work and those living below the poverty line.
- Serious injuries reported in Elie highway crash
- RCMP say serious injuries have been reported in a two-vehicle crash on the Trans-Canada Highway near Elie, Man., on Thursday night.
- Brier: Koe, Stoughton, Morris stay ahead of pack
- Manitoba's Jeff Stoughton and B.C.'s John Morris won their final round-robin games Thursday night to finish the Canadian men's curling championship at 9-2. A final Alberta win Friday would guarantee Kevin Koe a No. 1 finish at 10-1 leaving Manitoba second and B.C. third.