Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 28, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 28, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For some, shorts weather returns on Wednesday with a high temp in the double digits. Okay, maybe shorts with a sweater. That’s also our next opportunity for some rain, but later in the day after the long pants are back on.
It’s a brief band of showers scheduled for the evening here in the RRV.
Those showers could last through the overnight into early Thursday morning.
Thursday afternoon is brighter once again but Friday looks a little soggy at this point with occasional showers and a high near 10 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Justin Trudeau to visit Winnipeg child-care centre tomorrow
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is stopping in Winnipeg on Wednesday to promote investments in the 2017 federal budget aimed at creating more child-care spaces.
- More dead animals found with ears missing in Manitoba
- More animals have been found dead in a strange and gruesome case of animal cruelty being investigated by Manitoba RCMP.
- Recap Jets rally to beat Devils in shootout
- Patrik Laine scored in a shootout and the Winnipeg Jets rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat the New Jersey Devils 4-3 on Tuesday night in the makeup of a game that was postponed by a snowstorm earlier this month.
- Emerson reeve says military at border would be overkill
- The reeve of Emerson says bringing in the military to monitor the border between Canada and the United States would be unnecessary and is instead calling for more RCMP officers.
- Disability, teen angst take centre stage in Royal MTC play 'Kill Me Now' video
- A play opening this week at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre offers insight into a reality rarely depicted on stage — living with a disability.