Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 9.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 24.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday we are back into a dryer air mass and slightly cooler conditions and a mainly sunny sky across the south. I do see more showers on the way for Thursday morning followed by some afternoon sunny breaks. Friday is a sunny but cool and breezy day with a high temp of only 13 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 40/50 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeggers treated to acts of kindness in Old Market Square
- The United Way is handing out a little bit of kindness to Winnipeggers.
- New RCMP given wider access to inside workings of Winnipeg City Hall
- The Mounties have been granted an even closer look into city affairs.
- 3 rescued after float plane crashes upside down in Manitoba lake
- Three people were found huddled around a campfire, suffering from mild hypothermia after their float plane crashed in a remote Manitoba lake.
- Body found in home after fire in Northwestern Ontario
- A fire just southeast of Kenora has claimed the life of one person.
- Churchill Métis Heritage Hall to rebuild after devastating blaze
- The artifacts being recovered from the charred remains of Churchill's former Métis Heritage Hall are few and far between after Tuesday's destructive blaze.