Set Whiteshell as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
Periods of light snow. High minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending overnight then cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- Manitoba NDP remains unpopular, says Probe Research poll
- A new poll conducted by Probe Research shows the NDP well behind the Progressive Conservatives when it comes to voting preferences.
- Updated Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Bob Cole among 95 honorees
- The Governor General's office announced 95 appointments to the Order of Canada on Friday, including former Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney and pop singers Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida.
- Winnipeggers speak of hope 10 years after Indian Ocean tsunami
- People in Winnipeg are thinking about the Indian Ocean tsunami, which hit countries in Southeast Asia and beyond 10 years ago on Friday.
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress video audio
- Ten years ago, when the giant Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean, claiming over 230,000 lives, a CBC News crew found a little girl all alone on the beach in Sri Lanka. Adrienne Arsenault had to go back to find out what happened to Abirami.
- Want to give to the environment this Christmas? Recycle your tree
- The City of Winnipeg has set up 11 locations where people can drop off their real Christmas trees to be recycled. The locations, which the city is calling Let's Chip In depots, are open between Dec. 27 and Jan 20.