Set Pinawa as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
SSE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Rain or snow
Rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening then changing to snow overnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this evening. Low zero.
Snow changing to rain in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High 6.
Rain ending early in the evening then clearing. Low minus 6.
|Rain or snow||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New list of measles exposure areas in Manitoba
- Public health officials released an updated list Friday of areas of exposure in connection with Manitoba’s sixth and seventh cases of measles.
- Manitoba boarders hit slopes, get soaked at Stony Mountain Slush Cup video
- Skiers and boarders said goodbye to winter Friday as they hydroplaned over open water at Stony Mountain Ski Area’s Slush Cup.
- 850 turn out for turkey at Winnipeg soup kitchen
- Hundreds of people turned out to enjoy an Easter dinner Good Friday at Siloam Mission.
- A white Easter on the way for Interlake, southwest Manitoba
- Good Friday will see parts of western Manitoba blanketed in white.
- Volunteers prep for high water, sandbag Winnipeg Rowing Club
- Volunteers were sandbagging at the Winnipeg Rowing Club Good Friday, as the property on the Red River prepares for a possible spring flood.