Set Pinawa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
SE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 16.
Clear. Low 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a sunny, warm and windy day today. We’ll get to 17 here in the Red River Valley but more like 20 to 23 in the southwest corner of the province. Wednesday (election day), we start with a sun/cloud mix along with gusty winds. Expect clouds to thicken up through the day bringing in a few showers in the afternoon and evening. It’s not a lot of rain but an umbrella will come in handy if late afternoon or early evening is when you head out the door to do your voting. Thursday is generally cloudy with some afternoon sunny breaks. We could see a shower in the early morning in the southeast on Thursday. Both Wednesday and Thursday should get to 16 degrees. We’re still mild on Friday at 17 with a sun/cloud mix. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- Vision or practicality? Frontrunners in race to be Winnipeg's mayor weigh in video audio
- With one day to go to voting day, the two leaders in the race to be mayor of Winnipeg went head to head on CBC's Information Radio with Marcy Markusa.
- Body found in Red River last week was 54-year-old missing man
- Winnipeg police have released the identity of the man whose body was found in the Red River last Wednesday.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Tuesday night video
- Here's your cheat sheet for tonight's NHL games, including notes on the hot-starting Islanders against the Leafs, Pavel Datsyuk's season debut against the Habs, and Paul Maurice's boil-over in Winnipeg.
- Nic Grigsby signs with Tiger-Cats
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats signed international running back Nic Grigsby on Tuesday. The five-foot-11, 195-pound Grigsby started 14 games this season for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, rushing for 744 yards and eight TDs while adding 55 catches for 444 yards and a touchdown.