Set Pinawa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 8:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-4° | -25°
25° | -13°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be milder than Saturday was with a high of zero…. but we won’t have as much sunshine. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Firefighters lend hand as hundreds deal with frozen pipes
- Winnipeg’s firefighters are putting in overtime helping the City of Winnipeg manage a massive frozen pipe problem.
- Northern Manitoba community calls for upgrades to water system
- A Northern Manitoba community has been given the OK to use water in their community – but they say they’ll still be using bottled water instead.
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- A Canadian historian believes she is being censored by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg fire crews extinguish Elmwood blaze
- Fire crews were able to quickly extinguish a fire in Winnipeg’s Elmwood neighbourhood on Sunday.
- Watermain break floods Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg
- Water poured onto Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg Sunday morning after a watermain break around noon.