Set Pinawa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We can expect another sunny day across the south on Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -3 but game time temperature should be around -5. Winds are not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 103rd Grey Cup: 5 things to watch
- From a veteran quarterback knowing he can expect surprises, to kickers wanting to prove themselves and head-to-head battles in the trenches and in the receiving corps, here are 5 things to watch in today's Grey Cup game.
- CFL bans Ottawa Redblacks chainsaw squad from sawing logs at 103rd Grey Cup in Winnipeg
- The CFL has ruled that the chainsaw squad that slices a wooden disk off a log whenver the Ottawa Redblacks score a touchdown won't be able to ply their trade at today's Grey Cup in Winnipeg.
- Opinion Yes, I'm a vegan and no, I don't want to proselytize others
- Yes, I'm vegan. I love animals and am happier not eating them. I care about our health, our environment, our world. And the three meat-eaters in my home.
- British whisky expert still convinced Crown Royal rye 'a masterpiece'
- There was excitement and surprise in the air in Manitoba when a Gimli-made whisky was crowned the world's best for 2015.
- JETS BLOG It's time to do something with Ladd and Byfuglien
- The month of December arrives this week. On Tuesday, to be exact. That’s not so important in the big picture sense — Christmas presents are pretty great — but the arrival of the new month could mean something big for the Winnipeg Jets.