Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
SSW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon May 25, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Pierre Cloutier moves across Canada in covered wagon
- He's been dreaming of this trip since he was a boy, and now Pierre Cloutier is nearing the end of his journey across most of Canada in covered wagons he built himself.
- New Marg McCuaig-Boyd: Meet Alberta's new energy minister video
- She's not a household name, but Marg McCuaig-Boyd is now one of the most important cabinet ministers in Rachel Notley's new NDP government in Alberta.
- Nenshi sings Frozen's Let It Go in Calgary chambers after losing playoff bet
- Naheed Nenshi wore a Ducks jersey in council chambers today while he sang a Disney song in order to pay off his debt to the mayor of Anaheim.
- Speeding driver near Banff clocked at 209 km/h
- A Canmore man with an Alberta learner's licence was clocked driving 209 km/h on the Bow Valley Parkway west of Banff.
- Mermaid tails not just for kids, say adult mermaids
- Following a story about mermaid tail safety, CBC's Danielle Nerman found out just how fast the trend has been propelled into the spotlight — and it's not just kids looking to become a little mermaid.