Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 4.
Clear. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Public reaction to Wildrose floor-crossing mixed
- After three days of rumour and speculation, Premier Jim Prentice and former Wildrose leader Danielle Smith announced that nine Wildrose MLAs had officially crossed the floor to join the ruling Progressive Conservatives.
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories video
- Nine Wildrose MLAs, including leader Danielle Smith, have crossed to Alberta’s governing Progressive Conservative party.
- Court injuction orders Derek Johnson to stop dealing in real estate
- A court of queen's bench judge has ordered Derek Johnson to cease and desist listing and selling real estate.
- Calgary police seek suspect in April bank robbery
- Calgary police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man responsible for a bank robbery in April.
- Flames sign head coach Bob Hartley to multi-year contract
- The Calgary Flames are locking up head coach Bob Hartley to a multi-year contract extension.