Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
29° | 9°
84° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Jim Prentice says many Alberta First Nations are behind new pipeline projects
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice says many First Nations in the province support constructing more pipelines out of the province.
- 6-year-old accidentally shot on Alberta farm, say RCMP
- Beiseker RCMP are investigating how a six-year-old was shot with a small calibre firearm near the small community in southern Alberta.
- New Couple bucks out-migration trend to build life in Cape Breton
- One couple is bucking the out-migration trend seen in many East Coast communities.
- Nicolino Camardi, alleged animal torturer, denied bail
- Nicolino Camardi, the man accused of killing and torturing a husky and kitten, was denied bail today in a Calgary courtroom.
- Susan Rae Elko was stabbed to death, say Calgary police
- A woman who was found dead in Calgary's Mission neighbourhood on the weekend has been identified as 39-year-old Susan Rae Elko. The investigation into her death is underway, and included a search of the Elbow River for evidence.