Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 9:49 PM
N 20 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. High 31.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta may narrowly avoid a recession
- An Alberta economist suggests the province's economic growth is basically flat.
- Joshua Burgess profile on online dating site while actress-wife was missing
- Accused murderer Joshua Burgess appears to have maintained an online dating profile while police and family were looking for his missing wife.
- Calgary Stampede Grandstand Show hosts citizenship ceremony
- The Grandstand Show is hosting a citizenship ceremony for one immigrant family every night of the Calgary Stampede.
- Donna DeLorme wants government to move faster on right-to-die legislation
- A Calgary woman desperately wants the federal government to act faster on the rules allowing doctor-assisted suicide.
- Alberta beef prices hit record high amid dry conditions
- Don't expect to be paying less for your burgers and steaks any time soon, according to industry experts who cite record-high slaughter prices along with ongoing climate and other challenges faced by ranchers.