Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 10:00 AM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
N 14 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Flurries. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 16.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- As fentanyl deaths climb in Alberta, event warns students of the danger
- Breathing through a tube in his neck and sitting in a wheelchair, 20-year-old Trez Anderson addressed a crowd of mostly parents at Tom Baines School in northwest Calgary on Thursday, warning them of the dangers of fentanyl.
- Analysis Alberta spends $2,700 more per person than B.C. yet collects $1,300 less tax
- The Alberta government spends nearly $2,700 more per man, woman and child in the province compared to British Columbia, while collecting roughly $1,300 less in tax.
- New Suspect who shot man 'numerous' times in northeast Calgary sought by police
- Calgary police are asking for help in identifying a suspect after a man was shot numerous times in an early morning weekend shooting.
- Justice Robin Camp loses bid to suspend watchdog's deliberations on his fate
- The Federal Court has ruled the Canadian Judicial Council can continue to deliberate the questions of whether Justice Robin Camp can remain on the bench.
- New Real Ski Report: What a difference 7 days makes
- Rain soaked many slopes seven days ago, but conditions this week are much better.