Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NW 23 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 11.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Calgary bobsled track incident kills twin brothers, injures 6 other teens video
- Teenage twin brothers are dead and six of their friends are injured after attempting to use their own toboggan on the luge/bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to CBC sources.
- Photos Alberta coal town of Forestburg faces hazy future as province goes green video audio
- Alberta's plan to phase out coal-fired power by 2030 is creating a hazy future for some coal-reliant communities, like the tiny village of Forestburg.
- Calgary's history of fancy parties shatters Cowtown stereotype audio
- Calgary has always always been at the cutting edge of fancy parties, and here are the pictures to prove it: top hats and tails, glittering gowns, avant garde fashions and even dance cards.
- Calgary winter sees fewer extremely cold days, less snowfall than normal
- If this winter feels milder to you, there's a reason for that.
- Auditor general's concerns prompt Alberta health card rethink
- Other provinces have plastic cards with expiry dates. Cards in Quebec, Ontario and B.C. even have photos. But Alberta mysteriously keeps issuing the flimsy rectangular paper cards year after year. However, that era is soon coming to an end.