Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Michelle Salt survived motorcycle crash to para-snowboard in Sochi video
- Calgarian Michelle Salt will compete in the first-ever para-snowboarding event this week in Sochi. It was a goal set by the 29-year-old just weeks after surviving a near fatal motorcycle crash in 2011.
- Sean Chu apologizes for disrespectful, profane bike lane tweets
- Calgary Coun. Sean Chu apologized after sending out, and later deleting, two tweets that berated a city employee over a presentation around a planned downtown bike lane.
- IKO fire in S.E. Calgary under control, Ogden Road reopens
- Roads are reopening in the Bonnybrook area following a fire that is sending black smoke above southeast Calgary.
- Calgary neo-nazi appeals conviction in 2010 beating death
- A Calgary neo-nazi who pleaded guilty to beating a man to death in 2010 wants a new trial.
- Lethbridge still wants residents to save water
- Lethbridge officials are asking residents to keep conserving water, even though the treatment plant is working at full capacity again.