Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Air miles expiration reversal leaves 'bad taste' with Albertans
- Though Air Miles reversal on a policy to cancel unused points might be a relief to some collectors, many Albertans are upset after having already blown their points on things they redeemed in a rush.
- Tamara Lovett searched for health information weeks before her son died, trial hears
- The Calgary woman on trial for the death of her seven-year-old son told police it didn't occur to her to take him to a hospital until the day before he died, but a digital forensics expert testified Friday she had been searching online for related health information for weeks prior.
- New A new reason to spike your eggnog: Secret Barrel
- His name is John A. MacDonald, and this is his rum. It says so on the bottle — batch No. 1.
- Real Ski Report: A tale of 2 mountains video
- The arrival of cold and snowy weather can mean only one thing — the return of the Real Ski Report for another season.
- Chinatown residents march on city hall to protest planned highrise towers
- A contentious plan to replace a parking lot in Chinatown with several high-rise towers spurred about 150 opponents to march to city hall on Friday.