Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | -8°
46° | 18°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Fentanyl pills, guns seized in Lethbridge drug bust
- Three men are facing several charges after police in Lethbridge seized more than 300 fentanyl pills from a residence.
- Alberta doctors often fail to provide after-hours care, college says
- Based on a recent telephone survey of 117 doctors, the college found that two-thirds of them were not complying with a long-standing directive that they provide patients with care outside of office hours, or arrange for that care .
- April Dawn Irving charged by SPCA in Milk River dog rescue
- The Alberta SPCA has filed 13 charges under the Animal Protection Act against April Dawn Irving.
- Alberta highways: Could left-lane hogs be ticketed here?
- We asked Edmonton AM listeners what they thought of a new B.C. crackdown on drivers using the left lane - but not to pass.
- Recap Jim Prentice takes your questions on alberta@noon
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice took questions from residents across the province Wednesday. Follow the recap of our live blog for more on the conversation.