Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Clearing in the morning. High 29. Humidex 32. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing after midnight. Low 12.
|Clearing||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Girl helps feed hungry Calgary kids over the summer video
- A Calgary mother and daughter fed hungry kids this summer, delivering 30,000 meals.
- Alberta school fees to come down in some areas this year
- The Alberta government is expecting school fees to drop this year, but not across the province and not due to government intervention.
- Canmore BASE jumping deaths raise questions about wingsuits
- For the second time this summer, a BASE jumper leaping from a Canmore-area mountain in a wingsuit has fallen to his death. Capt. Andrew Spencer, a member of the Canadian Armed Forces parachute team the SkyHawks, talks about the risks of this extreme sport.
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- ASIRT reveals extent of injuries suffered by man at centre of Calgary police investigation
- Alberta's Serious Incident Response Team has revealed the extent of the injuries suffered by a man arrested by Calgary police, which later prompted an investigation.