Set Drumheller as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 15.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 32. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 15.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
31° | 13°
88° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alison Redford's allies disappointed over 'false passengers' report video
- Alison Redford's colleagues and friends appear to be distancing themselves from the former Alberta premier over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Tsuu T'ina First Nation wants more clarity about Transparency Act video
- Alberta's Tsuu T'ina First Nation wants some clarification on new federal rules on financial transparency.
- New bus barn will hold 400 compressed natural gas buses
- The federal government is going to put $48 million towards a new bus barn for Calgary, the first to be built since 1975.
- Alberta weather spikes electricity consumption summer records
- For the second day in a row, Alberta has set a summer power consumption record.
- CBC readers divided on disclosing history of 'stigmatized' real estate
- A Calgary home in which five young people were stabbed to death is on the market, and is stirring debate among the CBC News Community about whether its tragic history should be revealed to prospective buyers.