St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 9:30 AM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
E 13 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 1.
Periods of snow mixed with rain changing to rain after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Periods of rain changing to snow in the morning and ending in the evening then cloudy. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
|Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New 17-year-old dies in single-vehicle crash near Old Perlican
- Trinity-Conception RCMP is investigating what led to a fatal motor vehicle accident near Old Perlican around suppertime on Wednesday.
- St. John's Morning Show 'lowed mummers in. Hear what happened audio
- The St. John's Morning Show has the the debut of of brand-new version of the Mummers Song.
- New Experts say animals starved to death on Winterland farm
- Two experts have testified at a provincial court in Grand Bank that farm animals found frozen in Winterland last winter starved to death.
- Brookfield Plains development too big, say residents video
- Residents in a neighbourhood that borders St. John's and Mount Pearl say they're willing to compromise with a developer who wants to build in the area.
- Two Cormorant helicopters make emergency landings within month
- Two search and rescue helicopters declared emergencies while in the air since November.