St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 4:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
NW 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Cathy Bennett named Liberal candidate in Virginia Waters
- The provincial Liberal party has found its candidate for a future byelection to fill the Virginia Waters seat vacated last month by former Premier Kathy Dunderdale.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Team #73 official Cain's Quest winner
- Jason Watkins and Kevin Willmott, Team #73 from Labrador West, are the winners of the 2014 Cain's Quest.
- Fuel spill on Trans-Canada Highway
- A section of the Trans-Canada Highway was reduced to one lane on Friday night after a diesel fuel spill.