St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 2:30 PM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WNW 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Flurries ending near noon then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Canada Bay area late this evening and overnight. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Battleground St. John's for NDP Leader Earle McCurdy in waning days of campaign
- NDP Leader Earle McCurdy acknowledged Wednesday that the battlefield, at least as far as he is concerned, will be in the St. John's area in the final days of the 2015 election campaign.
- Updated VON shutting down in Alberta, Sask., Manitoba, N.B., P.E.I. and N.L.
- Not-for-profit that provides a range of health and home care services will continue to operate in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- New Forum poll suggests PCs and NDP closing gap with Liberals in N.L. election
- A poll from Toronto-based Forum Research suggests that the Progressive Conservatives and NDP are gaining ground on the Liberals.
- Ron Hynes's nephew Joel Thomas Hynes says addiction killed musical legend
- Joel Thomas Hynes has written a lengthy, raw and passionate Facebook post about his uncle Ron Hynes, and how the St. John's-born music legend battled his addiction right up to his death.
- 'Spine-chilling' incident on Outer Ring Road
- A close call for a Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officer has her reminding drivers about the law that requires motorists to pull over for police and emergency vehicles.