St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 11:30 AM NST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM NST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Canada Bay area. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 27.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 in the Canada Bay area in the afternoon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 34.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Catering to her passion for food, Happy Valley-Goose Bay woman opens new business
- A life of shift work wasn't working out for Doris Patey. Her new catering business in Happy Valley-Goose Bay is cooking up a storm and enabling her to stay close to home doing what she loves.
- New Romancing the Rock: 18 Newfoundland novelists cash in on steamy stories
- Who knew how many writers from Newfoundland and Labrador are turning out dozens of romance novels, on paper and online, and how well the steamy stories are selling?
- Cash register ripped off in a string of Marystown thefts
- RCMP on the Burin Peninsula are investigating a number of break, enter and theft incidents that occurred this weekend in Marystown.
- New Injury on coast guard ship in drydock under investigation
- A 65-year-old man was taken to hospital Friday night, after being injured on a Canadian Coast Guard vessel that was in drydock.
- Fire in Triton destroys home
- RCMP say a home in the Green Bay South town of Triton was completely gutted by fire on Saturday morning.