St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 3:30 PM NST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Snow and blowing snow
Snow at times heavy or freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 late this evening. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow changing to periods of freezing drizzle in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 3. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
Periods of freezing drizzle or flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 7.
|Snow at times heavy or freezing drizzle||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Flurries|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Veggies with a side of reptile? Labrador woman makes gross discovery
- A woman in Churchill Falls, N.L., says she made a nasty discovery in a bag of frozen vegetables she picked up at the local grocery store.
- New Rocky Harbour councillor sentenced for Western Health theft
- Patricia Anne Cullihall was given a 90-day sentence and a years' probation, after being convicted of stealing thousands of dollars from the health centre in Norris Point where she worked for 18 years.
- Je Suis Charlie a world away: How the Charlie Hebdo attacks touched St. Pierre and Miquelon
- Almost three weeks after the bloody Charlie Hebdo attacks in France, you can still see shows of support in St. Pierre.
- New St. John's, Happy Valley-Goose Bay sign letter of intent video
- The City of St. John's and the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay signed a letter of intent to collaborate on opportunities and initiatives in the future.
- Darlene Wheeler charged with 6 counts of fraud
- A central Newfoundland woman accused by tenants of renting space in a Gander home she didn’t own is now facing criminal charges.