St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 12:30 PM NST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 13. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of snow beginning in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. High minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 32.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Lee Escott pleads not guilty to fraud, forgery charges
- The former national bowling champion, 32, was charged last fall for allegedly defrauding the Newfoundland and Labrador 5 Pin Bowlers' Association of more than $5,000.
- New Broadcaster Mike Critch remembered as 'friend to all' audio
- A well-known VOCM radio voice has died at the age of 93.
- New Unpaid fines, traffic violations keep RNC busy in St. John's area
- Unlicensed drivers, unregistered vehicles and hefty unpaid traffic fines filled up the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary's report on what it responded to Sunday in the St. John's area.
- Beagle seriously hurt after being dragged behind truck
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating an incident Sunday evening where a beagle was dragged behind a truck in St. John's.
- Bianca's closing after 23 years in St. John's
- A high-end restaurant in downtown St. John's is closing its doors after a 23-year run.