St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 11:11 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Woman with PTSD feels 'abandoned' by Western Health video
- A woman from Newfoundland's west coast is speaking out, saying her mental illness is not being properly treated by the healthcare system.
- New Clarenville RCMP arrest 3 suspects, find $6K worth of stolen items
- Police have caught three people they believe to be responsible for a string of recent thefts in the Clarenville region, including one at the local Home Hardware.
- Updated Heavy snow on the way for parts of eastern Newfoundland
- An April 1 winter storm could bring up to 25 cms of snow to some areas of eastern Newfoundland Wednesday evening.
- Jerry Earle vows 'more assertive' NAPE with him as president video
- After being elected as the new president of NAPE on Tuesday, Jerry Earle declared a new direction for the union -- one that will be more aggressive in representing its members.
- Winter Ave. demolition spurs meeting on historic home protection
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Historic Trust held a meeting Tuesday night to address concerns people have about a recent heritage home being torn down in St. John's.