St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
SE 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 25 except 21 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 22 except 18 along parts of the coast.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Body found in new subdivision in Paradise
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a sudden death in a subdivision in Paradise.
- Tely 10 swamped by heat-related injuries video
- About 30 people required medical aid during Sunday's Tely 10 road race in the St. John's area, with first responders saying they were swamped by demand for treatment.
- New Fred Woodman, veteran advocate for seafood industry, dead at 83
- Fred Woodman Sr., a fish processor who spent much of his career advocating for Newfoundland and Labrador's fishing industry, has died. He was 83.
- Inside the $22M facelift for the Colonial Building
- There's a good story behind the spectacular ceiling frescoes now brought back to full glory as part of a $22-million restoration of Newfoundland's former legislature.
- Nunatsiavut moving forward with Nain cultural centre plans
- The Inuit government in Labrador says it's hoping to go ahead with plans to build a cultural centre in Nain, despite not having enough money to yet complete the project.