St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 7:41 AM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
N 37 km/h
A few flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 5:30 AM NST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 5:30 AM NST
A few flurries ending near noon then clearing. Blowing snow over exposed areas this morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 10 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 25.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New 'Living in fear': Glovertown man asks for pit bull ban after dog attack
- A Glovertown man is asking for a town ban on pit bulls after his dog was mauled this past Friday by an unknown animal.
- How to fight back against rising bank fees on chequing accounts
- Canada’s big banks continue to hike personal bank fees. Many banks are also making it more difficult to avoid one of the largest and most irritating fees — that pesky chequing account charge.
- One for the record books: Kaetlyn Osmond wins third national championship video
- With a record score of 219.66, Kaetlyn Osmond has won her third national figure skating title.
- Live Blog Have you dug out from the blizzard yet? Keep up with what's on the go with the CBC N.L. Live Blog
- Follow updates from CBC newsrooms in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Video Storm Day, Your Way: How we're beating the blizzard
- We asked for pictures and video of people spending “Storm Day, Your Way”, and we received a flurry of submissions.