St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 1:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
N 28 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this evening then northwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 overnight. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Grenfell BFA students showcase their work as they graduate
- Students graduating with a degree in visual arts from Memorial University's Grenfell campus had a chance to show off their work this week.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Rezori: 5 days and 5 ways to think about spring
- A daily walk to work this week can put a certain, well, spring in your step, even as you realize what else the season can mean, writes Azzo Rezori.