St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 2:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
NE 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 3.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Gros Morne fracking issue causing significant reaction
- Tourism industry stakeholders, area residents and anti-fracking groups are weighing in on plans for controversial oil exploration near Gros Morne National Park.
- analysis Gushue | Why the loss of Ray Guy has meant so much
- Ray Guy often spared no mercy in skewering his political subjects, but the man himself was altogether different, writes John Gushue.
- Police investigating vehicle accident near Lewisporte
- RCMP are investigating a single-vehicle accident that happened early on Saturday morning on Rte. 340 near Michael's Harbour.
- Provincial historic sites open for summer season
- Ten provincial historic sites in Newfoundland and Labrador will open their doors to the public on Saturday, beginning the 2013 summer tourist season.
- Police recover stolen dirt bike, arrest made
- RCMP in Trinity-Conception have made an arrest in connection with a stolen dirt bike from the Bristol's Hope area.