St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:40 PM NDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
SE 34 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries this afternoon. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 after midnight then light before morning. Low minus 14.
Snow at times heavy changing to ice pellets in the afternoon then to freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount possibly reaching 15 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon then increasing to 50 gusting to 70. High minus 6.
|Snow at times heavy or ice pellets||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of snow|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Province to deliver on promise of whistleblower law
- In Wednesday's throne speech in the house of assembly, the provincial government promised to deliver on its unfulfilled promise for whistleblower legislation.
- Call that Virginia Waters byelection already, Liberals say
- Premier Tom Marshall is being pressured to call a byelection in the district of Virginia Waters, following a pep rally the Liberals held Tuesday night to bolster candidate Cathy Bennett.
- 3 men charged with sexual interference in St. Anthony
- RCMP say the alleged offences involved someone under the age of 18.
- Snow, slick roads strike eastern Newfoundland
- Numerous schools across eastern Newfoundland closed for at least the morning Wednesday as road conditions rapidly deteriorated in heavy snow.
- Feature Cougar 491: Five years later
- Today marks the fifth anniversary of the crash of Cougar 491. Seventeen people lost their lives and one survived when the helicopter plummeted into the North Atlantic.