St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 3:06 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NNE 35 km/h
Periods of rain
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low plus 1.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80. High plus 4.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 2.
|Rain at times heavy||Periods of rain||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 1st cruise ship of the season cancels stop in St. John's
- The Amadea, the first ship scheduled to stop in St. John's this cruise season, has cancelled its arrival.
- Job attrition means fewer opportunities for young people: Earle McCurdy
- New Democratic Leader Earle McCurdy says cutting the size of the public sector means a loss of employment opportunities for new graduates and the province's young people.
- Corner Brook 'mini-powwow' promotes Qalipu Mi'kmaq culture video
- Grade 5 students from four schools in Corner Brook got to take part in a celebration of aboriginal culture on Monday.
- Car hits Ultramar building, 3 vehicles in chain reaction crash video
- A vehicle headed east on Kenmount Road in St. John's struck three vehicles and a building in a chain reaction crash Monday morning.
- Grand Falls-Windsor seeking ideas for former papermill site
- Grand Falls-Windsor wants to know what ideas the public has for prime riverfront real estate in the town.