St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 9:44 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
ESE 24 km/h
A few showers or drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
A few showers or periods of drizzle ending this afternoon then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 9.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 10 except 14 over southern sections.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New N.L. contest winner an extra in 'the magic that is Magic Mike XXL' video
- A Newfoundland woman got to play an extra in the new Magic Mike XXL film that was released across Canada this week, and she says it was the experience of a lifetime.
- Possible abduction and attack in Paradise
- Police are investigating a report of an abduction in Paradise overnight on Thursday.
- New 11 N.L. lighthouses given heritage status
- Parks Canada has granted heritage status to 74 lighthouses in Canada, including 11 in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- New Career programs being offered to laid-off Duck Pond Mine workers
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government is providing help to workers laid off this week at the Duck Pond Mine.
- Labrador business owner wants refund for 'disgusting' water
- A summer full of boil water advisories in Happy Valley-Goose Bay is leaving a bad taste in the mouths of some residents in the Labrador town.