St. Anthony, NL
Set St. Anthony as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Gander weather records wettest August so far
- Gander has set another weather record with the wettest August ever, right after recording the hottest July.
- Relief comes for Labrador family struggling after housing closure
- A family in Happy Valley-Goose Bay that was left struggling after the abrupt closure of a boarding house says they finally have some relief in sight.
- RNC officers assaulted during St. John's arrest
- Police say booze fuelled another bizarre incident in St. John's Thursday.
- Pedestrian knocked down near Avalon Mall
- A young man was knocked down by a taxi in St. John's Thursday night.
- WAM picks: Puppetry, Pokemon, and Brianna Gosse at the Hall
- Gaming, music, and puppet shows lead a busy weekend of entertainment and family fun in and around St. John's. CBC WAM guest host Jamie Fitzpatrick has all the weekend festivities listed for you.