Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM CST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 29.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Air Canada plane catches fire en route to Vancouver video
- An Air Canada Express flight from Nanaimo to Vancouver was forced to turn around Thursday morning after a fire broke out in one engine shortly after takeoff.
- Updated Doug Ford sorry for handing out cash, will stick to gift cards video
- Coun. Doug Ford says he’s sorry if he offended anyone by handing out cash to people living in a Toronto Community Housing building last night, promising to switch to Tim Hortons gift cards in future.
- Updated Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.
- Soldiers join forces to combat suicide and PTSD
- A rank-and-file campaign launched by two Canadian veterans of Afghanistan to check in on their colleagues and make sure they're all OK has apparently already saved one soldier's life.
- Exclusive Karen Magnussen says injury at unsafe rink ended coaching career video
- A CBC investigation has uncovered a history of safety violations at a North Vancouver skating rink, both before and after an accident that retired world figure-skating champion Karen Magnussen says has left her disabled and unable to work as a coach.