Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Manmeet Bhullar's deep commitment celebrated at memorial
- Kindhearted MLA remembered as someone who took his responsibility seriously, who at night 'would cry for humanity,' as he struggled with the injustice and pain he saw as minister of human services.
- How Canadians can help child refugees arriving in Canada video
- As Canada prepares to receive refugees from Syria, ensuring young newcomers in particular receive a warm welcome is vital in helping them adapt to their new country, says a refugee shelter director who has worked with refugees for nearly three decades.
- 103rd Grey Cup: 5 things to watch
- From a veteran quarterback knowing he can expect surprises, to kickers wanting to prove themselves and head-to-head battles in the trenches and in the receiving corps, here are 5 things to watch in today's Grey Cup game.
- The 180 Does Canada need family farms?
- Cattle farmer Daniel Schneider says family farms are a vital part of ethical food production and need to be protected. But Colby Cosh argues the eventual disappearance of family farms might actually be good for safety and social mobility in rural Canada.
- Morgan Wienberg awarded Meritorious Service Cross for work in Haiti
- Morgan Wienberg receives Governor General's Meritorious Service Cross for her work helping street children in Haiti.