Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 5:30 AM CST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 5:30 AM CST
Periods of light snow ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-21° | -30°
-6° | -22°
-19° | -31°
-2° | -24°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is asking Canadians to pray for the country's military personnel as they battle ISIS extremists in Northern Iraq.
- Updated Strong winds knock out power for 35,000 Quebecers on Christmas morning
- About 35,000 Hydro-Québec clients in the Lanaudière, Laurentians, Montreal, Laval and to a lesser extent in the Montérégie and Outaouais regions were without power this morning.
- Feature Just how holly jolly is Christmas?
- How many Canadian children sent wish lists to Santa? Who holds the record for the biggest Christmas lights show? And how many litres of eggnog will we chug at holiday parties this year? Find out the answers in our by-the-numbers look at the holiday season.
- Updated Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car
- A pair of Montreal police officers helped a baby enter the world a little earlier than expected on Christmas morning.
- CBC News launches new Android app
- New features include breaking news 'push' alerts, more local news, weather and video.