Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
NE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Periods of light snow beginning early in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-8° | -26°
18° | -15°
-4° | -19°
25° | -2°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Breaking Olivia Chow resigns as MP, will launch Toronto mayoral bid tomorrow video
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow has resigned her seat in Parliament before officially starting her mayoral campaign tomorrow, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Sochi Paralympics: Corporate sponsorship the ‘last barrier’ for athletes
- When it comes to the costs of pursuing a Paralympic or Olympic dream, athletes in Canada face a mostly level playing field, though a few bastions of inequity remain.
- Interactive Faces of the fallen: Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- As Canada's military commitment in Afghanistan draws to an end this March, we take a look at the soldiers who died in the line of duty. This interactive allows you to leave tribute messages for personnel who were killed serving their country.
- South Korea trade deal to benefit Canadian agricultural producers video
- As the new Canada-South Korea free trade deal comes into effect over the next several years, Canadians can expect to pay less for South Korean vehicles, household appliances, consumer electronics, clothing and footwear.
- Hip replacement lawsuit inches toward courtroom
- A Nova Scotia man has been certified as the lead plaintiff in a national class-action lawsuit accusing a medical equipment company of making faulty hip replacements.