Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:07 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:07 PM CST
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Temperature rising to minus 10 by morning.
Periods of snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 14.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New security bill aimed at combating 'lone wolf' attacks coming this week
- The government will introduce new legislation aimed at giving more powers to Canada's police and security agencies in the wake of two domestic attacks, Stephen Harper said on Sunday.
- Video Ontario family makes public plea for twins' liver donor video
- An Ontario couple are making a public plea for a suitable liver transplant donor to come forward so that both of their ailing twin daughters can have a chance at surviving.
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes video
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson's plan to build a 2,500-square-foot dock at his B.C. home is only the latest high-profile dispute between neighbours in Canada, a list that includes arguments over everything from large, unsightly houses to backyard hockey rinks to dog poop.
- Video New hope for clean water at Shoal Lake 40 First Nation video
- Winnipeg is helping to fund a winter road to Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the Ontario community that provides the city with drinking water.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.