Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Showers at times heavy
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Showers at times heavy ending this afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 19.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays video
- Health Canada is pulling the last citronella-based bug sprays off the shelves by December because of “the absence of adequate safety data.” The move has left scientists who advised Health Canada on the issue, befuddled by the phase-out. So are many consumers who prefer natural bug sprays.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators prepare for the new year video
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- Cessna plane crash east of Nelson, B.C., kills passenger
- The female passenger in a Cessna 172 died when the small plane crashed in Crawford Bay, B.C., east of Nelson, Saturday night, and the pilot was airlifted to hospital with serious injuries.
- Annaleise Carr hopes to complete Lake Erie swim today
- Sixteen-year-old Annaleise Carr today expects to complete the marathon swim across Lake Erie she was not able to complete in July.