Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Azaria Marthyman, Ebola doctor, returns home to Victoria
- A Victoria doctor who was part of a medical group that travelled to Liberia earlier this month to treat victims of the Ebola virus has returned home, while two of his U.S. colleagues infected with the deadly virus fight for their lives.
- Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe video
- Alberta opposition politicians are calling on the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Andrew Leduc hit-and-run death: Civilian RCMP contractor cleared of wrongdoing
- The family of a Langley man killed last year in a hit-and-run accident are angry, after a final report on the case cleared the civilian RCMP contractor who hit him.
- Military wants anti-missile defence for PM's plane
- The Canadian military is looking for an air defence system to protect its VIP aircraft, including the one used by Prime Minister Stephen Harper, from surface-to-air missiles. The downing of Malaysian Airlines jet MH-17 may have given defence officials more urgency.
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act
- First Nations across Canada are divided in their reactions to a federal government act that requires bands to post financial information, including salaries, online. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development says it will "increase accountability in First Nations governance."