Current Conditions

Wed Oct 01, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT

4°C 39°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM

Wind: SE 6 km/h
Humidity: 91%
Pressure: 101.4 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Increasing cloudiness
Low: 4°
Low: 39°

Wednesday

Chance of showers
High: 14°
High: 57°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT

Tonight

Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.

Wednesday

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 14.

Wednesday night

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Low 9.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

October 1

October 2

October 3

October 4

October 5

October 6

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of showers

High 14°

High 57°


P.O.P. 70%

High 14°

High 57°


P.O.P. 60%

11° | 7°

52° | 45°


P.O.P. 70%

8° | 1°

46° | 34°


P.O.P. 60%

7° | -1°

45° | 30°


P.O.P. 30%

9° | 1°

48° | 34°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!