Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 1:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
WNW 34 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:35 AM CDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:35 AM CDT
Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 10.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public video
- Canadians returned to the grounds of Parliament Hill on Saturday, three days after a homegrown radical rushed in armed with a rifle after shooting dead a soldier in the second attack on the country's military at home in a week.
- Ebola vaccine clinical trials in U.S. full of volunteers video
- Many of volunteers are stepping forward for one of 78 spots in two clinical trials of an experimental Ebola vaccine designed by scientists at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg.
- Justin Bourque could get consecutive life terms for Mountie killings
- When the sentencing process for Moncton, N.B., RCMP killer Justin Christien Bourque unfolds starting Monday, the legal community will be watching to see how new legislation applies to the case.
- New Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Efforts have begun in central Ontario to recover a military plane that crashed in Lake Muskoka nearly 74 years ago with two crew on board.
- Infographic Young Canadian radicals who've travelled overseas
- Passport control and radicalization have come under close scrutiny this week, following the terror attacks in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec and Ottawa. In recent years, at least seven extremists are known to have travelled overseas from Canada to participate in terrorism-related activities.