Set Upsala as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
21° | 3°
70° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Nepal earthquake leaves Ottawa family 'helpless' over missing woman video
- The family of an Ottawa woman who was trekking in Langtang National Park in Nepal when a 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit feels "helpless" over the lack of information — and concerned there's not enough aid to go around because the devastation is so widespread.
- Royal Victoria patients moved into MUHC superhospital video
- As part of a hospital move billed the "biggest in Canada," 154 patients were transferred Sunday from the historic Royal Victoria facility to Montreal's new MUHC superhospital.
- Prehistoric dinosaur highway discovered in northeastern B.C.
- A type of dinosaur autobahn, with a riot of ancient footprints that are likely more than 100 million years old, has been discovered in northeastern British Columbia.
- Canada-U.S. border congestion 'negligible,' yet $1B being spent on improvements
- The Harper government is spending more than $1 billion to improve Canada-U.S. border infrastructure, but an internal report questions the investment. The analysis for the deputy minister of Finance Canada says truck traffic is way down because of a weak manufacturing sector, and wait times are negligible at border crossings.
- New B.C. travellers in Nepal struggling after earthquake
- At least three B.C. men in their 20s in Nepal are struggling to cope after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake devastated the country killing, about 2,500 people.