Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 9:00 AM MST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
NE 8 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Snow ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. Temperature falling to minus 16 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-2° | -19°
28° | -2°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 2012 Calgary flood study foresaw June's devastation
- One year before flooding devastated Calgary, officials were given a study that warned the next big flood to hit the city would bring higher water levels and more widespread damage than was previously thought, CBC News has learned.
- New 2 bad habits lead to accidents on icy roads, expert says
- A Calgary driving instructor says many winter drivers make two common mistakes that lead to accidents.
- WestJet 'Christmas miracle' video warms hearts on social media
- More than 250 passengers on Calgary-bound flights were part of a "Christmas miracle" put on by WestJet. The Calgary-based airline gave out gifts after a virtual Santa asked passengers what they wanted for Christmas while they scanned their boarding passes in Toronto and Hamilton.
- Calgary students gather backpacks for homeless children
- Students at a Calgary elementary school donated nearly 100 backpacks filled with gifts for homeless children on Monday.
- Icy roads, fresh snow hamper Calgary commuters video
- It was another tricky commute today after fresh snow created poor visibility for Calgary drivers navigating slippery roads.