Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
WNW 12 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Analysis Jason Kenney's Calgary Southeast riding no longer pulling in out-of-province cash
- According to the latest financial reports filed with Elections Canada, Employment Minister Jason Kenney's Calgary Southeast electoral district association (EDA) netted just $67,149 in donations last year - a drop of more than $125,000 from last year's haul. Kady O'Malley crunches the numbers.
- Calgary stabbings: Brentwood house now up for sale
- A house near the University of Calgary where police allege five people were stabbed to death in April is now up for sale.
- Stoney Nakoda First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese firm
- Alberta's Stoney Nakoda First Nation says it has signed a "huge" deal with a Chinese petrochemical company to develop oil and gas on its land.
- Calgary Folk Fest patrons feel unfairly targeted by Impark
- Some Calgarians who went to the Folk Festival over the weekend say they were unfairly targeted by Impark.
- Flames prospect Michael Ferland sued over bar fight
- The gloves are coming off in a civil lawsuit involving a Calgary Flames' forward prospect and a southern Alberta man.