Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 7:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
WNW 14 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 5:42 PM MST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 5:42 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the morning. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h overnight. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Banff skiers buried, injured in avalanches near Bow Hut
- Three backcountry skiers have been injured after a group of backcountry skiers triggered avalanches on their way to Bow Hut in Banff National Park Friday evening.
- Stephanie McLean first MLA to have baby while in office
- NDP MLA for Calgary-Varsity, Stephanie McLean delivered a first Saturday. The first Alberta MLA to have a baby while in office.
- Oil price pain seeps into other sectors of Alberta economy
- From airlines to beer-makers to wireless providers, withering crude prices have been a drag on businesses seemingly far removed from the oilpatch.
- Rumours spur anti-German riots in Calgary 100 years ago
- The trouble began with a rumour that a diner had fired returning servicemen to hire "enemy aliens" — spurring an angry mob of soldiers to go on a rampage of looting and fighting. Then things took a turn for the worse.
- Analysis Calgary manners on the wane. Bigger city. Bigger problems
- The forgotten thank-you. The door closed in your face. The demise of the courtesy wave on Crowchild. How manners in Calgary are changing as the city gets bigger. And what we can do about it.