Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
S 4 km/h
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 8:12 PM MDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 8:12 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle this evening and after midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 6.
Clearing in the evening. Low zero.
|Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Conservative Glen Motz projected to take Medicine Hat-Cardston-Warner seat in byelection
- CBC News is projecting Conservative Glen Motz will win the Medicine Hat-Cardston-Warner byelection with 196 of 223 polls reporting.
- Recap Brian Elliott earns 1st win with Calgary Flames video
- Brian Elliott made 31 saves through overtime and blocked all seven in the shootout against Chicago to earn his first win with Calgary after three losses.
- Interactive Explore Alberta's spooky geography
- As Halloween approaches, we thought we'd explore some of Alberta's most spookily named places — and let you do the same via this interactive map.
- Kathleen Ganley says marijuana wasn't 'cash cow' for Colorado audio
- Alberta's justice minister says marijuana has not been a 'cash cow' for Colorado, but neither has it led to widespread criminal activity. Kathleen Ganley travelled to Colorado late last week to talk to officials about how they dealt with the legalization of marijuana in their state.
- Schoolyard chickens: Canmore council allows students to raise cluckers
- Canmore's animal control bylaw prohibit backyard chickens in Canmore, but teachers from Canadian Rockies Public Schools have convinced town council to make an exception for them.