Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
W 20 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- New Suncor Energy employee killed at Fort McMurray worksite
- A Suncor Energy employee has been killed at the company's Fort McMurray oilsands site.
- New B.C. truck driver and rig go missing en route to Alberta
- Police say a Langley, B.C., man driving a transport truck to Airdrie, Alta., was last heard from Thursday morning.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.
- Royal Tyrrell dino egg hunt draws young paleontologists
- It may not be Jurassic Park but young paleontologists are getting a chance to hunt for dinosaur eggs this Easter at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.