Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
SE 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 30.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Catfish close popular fishing hole near Fort McMurray
- Catfish have closed a popular fishing and recreation spot near Fort McMurray, forcing fish and wildlife to crack down on the whiskered bottom dwellers who are not native and not welcome in Alberta.
- WestJet flight diverted to Calgary over bomb threat
- A WestJet flight from Vancouver to Toronto was diverted to Calgary last night after yet another threat. It was the third "hoax" involving a bomb scare and the fourth threat overall against the airline in the past five days.
- New Calgary doctors save 4-year-old with rare disease
- An Airdrie, Alta., family says they're grateful health professionals in Calgary were able to detect a deadly disease in their son well before it could hurt him. Now team behind the diagnosis are hoping the discovery will help children around the world.
- Nenshi defends Rick Hanson as ex-police chief investigated
- Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi is jumping to the defence of former police chief Rick Hanson.
- Stampede parties less 'grandiose' due to economic downturn
- The downturn in the oil and gas sector is having an impact on the Calgary Stampede as many companies scale back their traditionally lavish parties.