Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
E 6 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:52 PM MST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:52 PM MST
A few flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Clearing early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 9.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Transit safety boss considers ban on headphones near LRT stations
- The head of safety at Calgary Transit says they are considering the proposal of a ban on the use of headphones near LRT stations after distracted walking near a northeast station is blamed for another death.
- Medicine Hat mumps outbreak prompts alert as virus hits hockey team
- There are nine confirmed cases in the south zone, says Alberta Health Services, seven of those affected are coaches and players on WHL Tigers team.
- 'How is this power going to be used?': Immigration lawyer says Bill C-23 needs rewrite video
- A Calgary immigration lawyer says Canada’s Bill C-23, the Preclearance Act, gives our U.S. counterparts new, possibly excessive powers, and should have sections rewritten before it becomes law.
- Do Calgarians want the Olympics? Bid exploration committee wants to hear from you
- The Calgary Bid Exploration Committee has launched an online survey to gather citizen's thoughts and opinions on the city's potential 2026 Olympic bid.
- Lack of candour from child intervention staff worries MLAs on panel
- MLAs on Alberta's ministerial panel on child intervention expressed frustration Wednesday when two child intervention staffers were unwilling to express their opinions after making a joint presentation.