Calgary (Olympic Park), AB
Set Calgary (Olympic Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
W 14 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 late in the evening. Low 8.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary city council votes to stop opening prayer at meetings
- In a vote of 11-4, Calgary city council decided that councillors would not longer begin each meeting with a short prayer.
- Alberta election: Ask a CBC reporter
- The May 5 election is fast approaching, but some Albertans still have questions. In our "Ask a CBC reporter" feature we look to answer some.
- Nepal earthquake: stories from Alberta audio
- CBC Calgary is hearing from many Albertans affected by the deadly quake — either because they are in Nepal or have family living, or visiting, the country.
- Stephen Mandel, Thomas Lukaszuk trail NDP, Gordon Dirks in 'dead heat,' polls say
- Polls released on Monday suggest several cabinet ministers could be in trouble on election day.
- Jonathan Denis' 'legal proceedings' subject to publication ban
- The "legal proceedings" that led to Alberta's justice minister resigning from cabinet can’t be publicly revealed because of a publication ban, CBC News had learned.