Set Mauricie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Puces POP vendors targeted by thief video
- Twelve artists selling their creations at POP Montreal's arts and crafts market on the weekend are out thousands of dollars after someone swiped their goods after Puces POP locked up for the night.
- Innu get go-ahead in $900M lawsuit against IOC Rio Tinto
- Two Innu communities in Quebec and Labrador are seeking $900 million in compensation from a Rio Tinto property for operating mine for nearly 60 years without their consent.
- Michael Reilley fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn video audio
- Pierrefonds resident Michael Reilley says two Montreal police officers abused their power by fining him $162 after he stopped them for making an illegal left turn.
- Orléans Express bus company gets $450K in emergency funding video
- A $450,000 emergency subsidy from the Quebec government may not be enough to help Quebec intercity bus company Orléans Express balance its books.
- Anne Lagacé Dowson takes on Angela Mancini for EMSB chair
- The leadership of the English Montreal School Board has become a two-way race between Angela Mancini and Anne Lagacé Dowson.