Set Mauricie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow or rain|
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bombardier reveals another CSeries delay pushing delivery to 2016
- Bombardier revealed for the first time on Friday that the first deliveries of its CSeries jet to customers officially won't happen until 2016 at the earliest. That's more than three years after the jets were supposed to be available under their original timeline.
- St-Lazare school bus accident injures 2 children
- Two children were taken to hospital late Friday morning after a school bus and a vehicle collided at a St-Lazare intersection.
- Quebec vows to create its own long-gun registry despite Supreme Court ruling video
- The Quebec government will build its own long-gun registry with or without federal co-operation, said the province's public security minister after the Supreme Court of Canada ruled to destroy Quebec's federal registry data.
- Rania El-Alloul, kicked out of Quebec court for wearing hijab, fights back
- Rania El-Alloul, the Montreal woman who refused to remove her hijab when appearing before Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo, has filed a motion asking the court to clarify the rights of Quebecers to access justice while wearing religious attire.
- New Canada Post flips to $194M profit in 2014
- In a year in which it overhauled its business, phased out home delivery in many areas and drastically hiked prices, Canada Post made $194 million in profit before taxes last year, the Crown corporation says.