Set Mauricie as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:04 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 14.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 24.
|Showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- New Mélanie Roy, Quebec daycare educator, faces sex charges
- An elementary-school daycare educator in Quebec City who allegedly used a computer to obtain sexual favours from a 12-year-old boy is facing charges of luring and invitation to sexual touching.
- Breaking Peter MacKay, justice minister, to leave federal politics
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay will announce today he won't run in the next federal election, CBC News has learned.
- Aboriginal communities help put names to faces of the past
- A Library and Archives Canada project that has put names to more than 2,000 archival photos of Inuit people in the North now wants more help in identifying Inuit, First Nations and Metis people of the past in the rest of Canada.
- Michael Applebaum to fight charges in Monday's preliminary hearing
- Michael Applebaum's lawyer says guilty pleas in recent weeks from two men arrested the same day as his client will not deter Applebaum from fighting the charges against him.