Set Mauricie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending this afternoon then clearing. Local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'It's nerve-racking': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.
- Mirabel house fire leaves 1 dead, 1 hospitalized
- A fire that appears to have started in the basement of a home on Victor Street in Mirabel has claimed the life of a 75-year-old man.
- 'This is not a joke': Confusion, Moonlight and other Oscar highlights video
- There was drama, comedy and even a plot twist on Sunday at the 89th Academy Awards in Los Angeles.
- Quebec accused of heavy-handed bargaining by striking lawyers
- Striking government lawyers are urging Treasury Minister Pierre Moreau to consider their counter-proposal before resorting to back-to-work legislation.
- Montreal sound editor Sylvain Bellemare wins Oscar for Arrival
- Montreal's Sylvain Bellemare has won the best sound editing Oscar for Arrival. He won in a field that also included teams from Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, La La Land and Sully.