Set Mauricie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning early this afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High 22.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Southwest borough parks wait for new jungle gyms video
- Parks in Montreal’s Southwest borough are a few jungle gyms short after the city deemed them unsafe and tore them down.
- Camille Leblanc-Bazinet wins international CrossFit Games
- Quebec athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is the world’s new fittest woman after winning the women’s individual competition at the CrossFit Games.
- Longueuil fire injures 2 after cigarette ignites couch
- A couch fire started by a cigarette in a St-Hubert home left a man with burns to 20 per cent of his body.
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride video audio
- It didn't take long for a little robot attempting to hitchhike across the country relying on the kindness of strangers to get its first ride.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: Plane's black boxes arrive in France
- The two black boxes from the Algerian passenger jet that went down in Mali last week, killing all 118 aboard, arrived early Monday in France for analysis.