Set Mauricie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 13.
Periods of drizzle. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Townshippers' Day cancelled due to lack of volunteers
- A lack of volunteers is scaring away municipalities interested in hosting the event, says Townshippers' Association.
- 10 treated at scene of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville ammonia leak
- The leak was caused by a mechanical failure in a compressor. A spokesperson for CETAM, the local ambulance service, said no one who was affected had to be taken to hospital.
- RCMP allege Vice-Admiral Norman fed cabinet secrets to Quebec shipbuilder
- Newly released court records accuse the military's second-in-command of sharing secret information and having a cosy relationship with the upstart shipyard that was vying to deliver the navy an interim supply ship.
- Citing National Assembly 'tradition,' Martin Coiteux answers English question in French
- Critics say Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux could have and should have answered a question posed in the National Assembly in English.
- In Depth William in, Guillaume out: how baby names reflect changes in Quebec's values
- Traditional names are losing out to unique ones, today's grandparents' names are becoming popular again, parents are experimenting with variations in spellings - or they're simply making new names up.