La Tuque, QC
Set La Tuque as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 12.
Rain. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 20 mm. High 17.
Periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 10.
|Rain||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
19° | -2°
66° | 28°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pension protest brings out thousands in Montreal video
- Thousands of unionized municipal employees took to the streets of Montreal on Saturday in the largest protest yet against the Quebec government’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3.
- No leniency for Emma Czornobaj, says wife and mother of victims
- Pauline Volikakis says she wants Emma Czornobaj to face a sentence that reflects the gravity of her decision to stop in the passing lane of a highway to help ducks trying to cross the road.
- Montreal police ordered to issue tickets 'as usual'
- Montreal’s labour relations board has ordered the city’s police union to call on its members to issue tickets as “normal and usual” after the City of Montreal complained they were not.
- Preview Impact on cusp of missing MLS playoffs
- The Montreal Impact sit on the verge of being eliminated from the post-season hunt, while Saturdary's opponent, the San Jose Earthquakes, might soon be joining them.
- Jean Doré diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Jean Doré, the former mayor of Montreal from 1986 to 1994, has pancreatic cancer.