La Tuque, QC
Set La Tuque as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:02 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec miners rescued from underground gold mine
- After being trapped for nearly 18 hours, nine miners have been rescued and are back on the surface following a collapse at a gold mine in the Abitibi region of Quebec.
- Montreal hit-and-run leaves 4-year-old girl in hospital
- The condition of a 4-year-old girl taken to hospital after a hit-and-run Tuesday afternoon has improved, Montreal police say.
- Video Nicholas Thorne-Belance: SQ officer facing charges in death of boy video
- A Quebec provincial police officer has been charged in connection with a collision that killed five-year-old in Longueuil last year.
- Ashukan Cultural Centre in Montreal aims to show 'power of art' video
- Montreal's new Ashukan Cultural Centre will serve as an art gallery, gift shop and training centre that helps integrate aboriginal artists into the Quebec, Canadian and international art markets.
- RCMP conduct Montreal raids linked to radicalization investigation
- RCMP and Montreal police carried out several raids around the city today, at least two of which were connected to the 10 Montreal youth recently arrested on suspicion of trying to leave the country to join jihadists in Turkey and Syria.