La Tuque, QC
Set La Tuque as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. High 21.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Beaver blamed when tree strikes car on highway
- A family of four visiting P.E.I. from Quebec was lucky to escape injury when a tree fell on their car as they were driving down the highway, say RCMP.
- Thérèse Casgrain snub accusation 'ridiculous,' says PMO
- A spokesman for Prime Minister Stephen Harper dismisses accusations from the opposition parties and others that the government is erasing the late feminist icon Thérèse Casgrain from Canada's public history.
- Montreal metro stations getting name makeover
- Montreal is changing the names of 19 of its metro stations, but if you blink, you might miss it.
- Updated Lachine Hospital recalls 150 bariatric patients for HIV tests video
- The Lachine Hospital in Montreal is testing patients who underwent bariatric surgery between 2012 and 2014 for possible HIV or hepatitis infection, after a review found a tool used in the procedure hadn't been thoroughly cleaned.
- Exclusive Guatemalan chicken catcher in Quebec alleges abusive work practices
- A temporary foreign worker from Guatemala is alleging that managers of a Quebec chicken-handling company abused workers verbally, downplayed serious injuries and routinely forced employees to work upwards of 80 hours a week.