La Tuque, QC
Set La Tuque as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. High minus 19.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this evening. Low minus 21.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 18.
|Clearing||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -33°
-6° | -27°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jacques Delisle, retired Quebec judge, denied final murder appeal
- Jacques Delisle, the first judge in the country to be convicted of murder, has been denied an appeal by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- UPAC makes four arrests in Châteauguay for alleged bribery
- Quebec's anti-corruption unit, UPAC, made four arrests in Châteauguay early this morning for crimes that include an attempt to corrupt the city's mayor.
- Poutine restaurants clash in Trois-Rivières
- The owner of a Trois-Rivières poutine restaurant is threatening legal action because he says a competitor stole his name and copied his menu.
- Door-to-door mail delivery phase-out may put seniors at risk
- Some Montreal seniors say Canada Post's plan to phase out door-to-door delivery and bring in more community mailboxes will make life more difficult.
- Holiday gift giving: CBCNews.ca readers offer their suggestions
- Whether it’s because of an anti-consumerist philosophy, a desire to reduce their environmental footprint or simply a feeling of boredom with the same-old same-old, people are finding novel ways to spread holiday cheer. CBCNews.ca readers offered a variety of their own gift-giving strategies.