La Tuque, QC
Set La Tuque as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 15.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mères Noel helps Montreal families put toys under the tree
- Mères Noel is a new initiative in the Southwest that helps donors anonymously buy presents for kids in need.
- Montreal SPCA adopts temporary 'placement protocol' following pit bull ruling
- The Montreal SPCA say the move will "ensure the welfare of the dogs currently under our care" now that the Quebec Court of Appeal has lifted the suspension of pit bull restrictions in Montreal's animal control bylaw.
- STM employees in Anjou punished over walkout
- The Société de transport de Montréal (STM) says nearly 200 drivers have been disciplined after a labour dispute stemming from a Nov. 21 incident.
- Friends, family gather to remember Jehovah's Witness who died after giving birth
- A public memorial event for Éloïse Dupuis was organized by her aunt, Manon Boyer, to celebrate Dupuis's life.
- Montreal man happy to be home after kidnapping ordeal in Libya
- The Italian-born Poccia says it was hard not being able to contact his wife and children for more than seven weeks.