Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 3:30 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 41.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 39.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to get 4 supervised injection sites
- Montreal will soon be home to four supervised injection sites for intravenous drug users, costing an annual $2.7 million.
- Quebec launches investigation into retirement home death video
- Concerns over a long-term care centre on Montreal's South Shore and accusations of workers mistreating an elderly patient there have prompted Quebec Health Minister Réjean Hébert to investigate.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge to remain closed Thursday morning video
- People in Saguenay will have to wait a little longer to find out when the main bridge in the city will re-open, while engineers test the strength of the structure damaged by fire.