Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 4:51 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
W 14 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 22.
|Increasing cloudiness||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Police may have found 1 of Quebec City Paralympian's 2 stolen bikes
- Police believe they may have found one of Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau's bikes after both of them were stolen from her Quebec City condo earlier this week.
- New Quebec City named top tourist spot
- Quebec City has been named the top tourist destination for Quebecers this summer, according to a survey by Léger-CAA-Québec.
- Bromont World Equestrian Games may go ahead with Ottawa's help, MP says
- There is still hope the World Equestrian Games will go ahead in Bromont just days after the international governing body for equestrian sports (FEI) announced it was no longer in a financial position to host the games.
- Quebec orchards worry 'very contagious' blight could spell bad apple season
- Orchards across Quebec are worried a fire blight epidemic that could spell the beginning of a bad apple season.
- 4 venues built for the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- A headline on a news story from 1973 cited the very first estimate for how much the 1976 Montreal Olympics would cost: $310 million. When all was said and done, the final bill for the 1976 Games, including operating costs, came to nearly $1.6 billion.