Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 3:31 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Periods of snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High minus 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Emma Czornobaj gets 90 days in jail for duck-stopping deaths
- A Quebec Superior Court judge sentenced Emma Czornobaj to 90 days in jail today for causing two deaths after stopping on the highway to rescue ducklings.
- Désiré Munyaneza's Rwandan genocide appeal won't be heard by Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court of Canada has refused to hear the appeal of Désiré Munyaneza, who was found guilty of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity in connection with the 1994 Rwandan genocide.
- L'Isle-Verte coroner says witness testimony 'improbable'
- The coroner presiding over the L’Isle-Verte has asked one of the main witnesses to consult a lawyer to see if he wants to change his testimony.
- Canada Bread buys Saputo bakery unit for $120M
- Canada Bread Co. has agreed to pay $120 million in cash to buy Saputo Inc.'s bakery division, which makes Joe Louis and May West snack cakes.
- Special Report Phantom car break-ins in Montreal area baffle authorities video audio
- Montreal-area police forces have no explanation for a series of car break-ins that left no visible signs of forced entry on the vehicles.