Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
WNW 30 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 21.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-11° | -25°
12° | -13°
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto video
- The RCMP say they have identified hundreds of potential victims in a cross-Canada prostitution ring broken up by police this week.
- Energy East plan for oil port in Quebec dropped: report
- A published report says TransCanada Corp. has ditched plans to build an oil port in Quebec as part of its Energy East project.
- Concordia student politician files complaint about racist, sexist Facebook chat
- A former executive of a Concordia association says two male colleagues made repeated racist and graphic sexual remarks about her in a Facebook conversation.
- Montreal wood-burning fireplaces could face restrictions by 2016 audio
- While the City of Montreal already had a plan in place to restrict the use of wood-burning stoves starting in 2020, an environmental committee studying the issue is recommending pushing the plan forward to October 2016.
- Audio Getting ready for spring bird-watching audio
- The spring migrants are slowly, but surely returning to Quebec but the cold temperatures are still causing a problem. Daybreak spoke to Sheldon Harvey, President of Bird Protection Quebec.