Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening. High 16.
|Showers||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police call in sick to protest pension reforms
- A dispute between Montreal’s police force and the City of Montreal over pension reform took a new twist overnight Saturday when more than 100 officers simultaneously called in sick overnight Friday.
- Video Montreal fireworks mishap sees crowd showered with sparks video
- Spectators watching the International Fireworks Competition from the Jacques-Cartier Bridge Wednesday night got a fright when they were showered with sparks from two of the devices.
- Mont Laurier police chase leaves one dead, one injured video
- One person is dead and another is in critical condition after the vehicle they were in was struck by a truck being chased by police near Mont Laurier, in the Upper Laurentians.
- Weekend roadwork blitz closes many Quebec roads video
- A major roadwork blitz this weekend is expected to turn Highway 40 and other Quebec roadways into a nightmare for drivers.
- Group calls for federal protection of St. Lawrence Estuary
- An environmental non-profit group is calling on the federal government to designate the St. Lawrence Estuary a protected area.