Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain mixed with snow beginning after midnight. Low plus 2.
Rain mixed with snow ending late in the morning then clearing. Local snowfall amount 4 cm over higher terrain. High 6.
|Rain mixed with snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Falling concrete in Ville-Marie tunnel smashes windshield
- A driver got quite a scare Tuesday night after a small chunk of concrete fell from the tunnel’s Duke Street entrance in Montreal's Griffintown and smashed into his windshield.
- Analysis What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- New Miramichi River salmon numbers hit record low in 2014
- The world-famous Miramichi River is experiencing a salmon decline that "is among the worst in recorded history."
- Denis Coderre gets heightened security
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre’s security has been heightened in light of the ongoing conflict over Bill 3’s proposed changes to municipal workers’ pension plans.
- Retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte hospitalized
- The Archdiocese of Montreal has confirmed that retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte is gravely ill and has been hospitalized.