Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 31, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36 overnight.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 42.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-24° | -32°
-11° | -26°
-19° | -29°
-2° | -20°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Drummondville fire claims lives of 2 boys, ages 4 and 7
- A fire in an apartment building in Drummondville has claimed the lives of two boys, aged four and seven.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation video
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Video Beaconsfield councillors give themselves 40% salary hike video
- Elected officials in municipalities across Quebec have that power to give themselves a raise - and they decide how big it is. Many are calling for the process to change.