Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
1° | -14°
34° | 7°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Alex Galchenyuk's OT winner lifts Habs over Sens
- Alex Galchenyuk scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Friday to take a 2-0 series lead in their first-round matchup.
- Sony, TV producers force Netflix to fight technology that jumps geofences
- Movie and TV producers are being forced to use different ways to fight services that let Netflix users access the company's services in countries other than their own, where more or different programs are available.
- P.K. Subban's 1st-star effort inspired by the late Jean Béliveau
- Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban played a key role in the Habs' 3-2 overtime win over the Ottawa Senators Friday night. He also took inspiration from seeing Jean Béliveau's widow, Élise, wear his No. 76 jersey in the stands.
- Habs vs. Sens: Game 2 in 10 tweets
- It was another game filled with action, pace and power as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 in overtime at the Bell Centre Friday night, taking a 2-0 lead in the first-round playoff series.
- Montreal cops go undercover as panhandlers to nab texting drivers
- Montreal police said Friday some officers made a mistake when they went undercover dressed as homeless people to try to catch drivers texting or talking on cellphones.