Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 3:33 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon. High minus 9.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jeffrey Labelle, 21, facing terror hoax charge in Montreal
- Jeffrey Labelle, a 21-year-old man from Montreal's St-Michel neighbourhood, is facing a terrorism-related charge after Montreal police say they were contacted by his family members, who feared he had become radicalized.
- L'Isle-Verte seniors' residence owners drop $1.5M lawsuit
- The co-owners of the Quebec seniors’ home where 32 people died last January have dropped their lawsuit against L’Isle-Verte, according to a statement from the municipality.
- Raj Basdeo, Montreal restaurant reviewer, gets called out by chef audio
- When Montrealer Raj Basdeo reviewed a popular Vancouver restaurant he never imagined he'd get a call about it from the chef.
- Projet Montréal wants more streets named after women
- Montreal's official opposition is calling on Mayor Denis Coderre to name more public spaces after women.
- Yves Francoeur, Montreal police union boss, says 'multi-ethnic' population a risk to officers audio
- The president of Montreal’s police union says officers here are a target for attacks because it’s a “multi-ethnic” city.