Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
W 31 km/h
A few showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers. Wind west 20 km/h. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Foreign buyers could eye Montreal and Saskatoon housing markets next, says report
- A new report on real estate trends says foreign investors may start looking beyond Toronto and Vancouver.
- Zack Kassian enters rehab program with support from Habs teammates Subban, Price
- Montreal Canadiens players are pulling for teammate Zack Kassian, who has entered stage two of the league's substance abuse and behavioural health program.
- West Island students hold walkout in support of Quebec teachers
- Students at five West Island high schools — John Rennie High School, Saint Thomas High School, Lindsay Place High School, Riverdale High School and Beaconsfield High School— are not in class this morning.
- La Presse endorses Justin Trudeau's Liberals
- In an editorial published this morning, the Montreal daily says Trudeau is ready to lead the country.
- Lafontaine tunnel to undergo repairs this long weekend
- The Quebec Transport Ministry is expected to explain later this morning exactly what types of repairs crews will carry out this long weekend inside the Louis-Hippolyte-Lafontaine tunnel.