Set Manicouagan as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:31 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 28, 16 at 4:09 PM EDT Sat May 28, 16 at 4:09 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Low 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Drogba scores in extra time to give Impact victory over Galaxy
- Didier Drogba scored on a free kick in stoppage time to lift the Montreal Impact over the Los Angeles Galaxy 3-2 on Saturday in Major League Soccer action.
- Remembering Motel Raphaël: Guest who stayed the longest recalls its decline
- Montreal's Motel Raphaël, a roadside drugs and prostitution, was finally torn down this week. John Rankine, 81, who lived there for 17 years, shares his memories.
- Notorious photographer Steve McCurry teams up with new Montreal gallery
- A defiant young Afghan woman stared into Steve McCurry’s lens over 30 years ago and beamed out from the cover of National Geographic as one of the publications most iconic images. McCurry’s fascination with Afghans endures, and their striking portraits can be found on the walls of Montreal’s Galerie Got until June 30.
- Place Jacques-Cartier restaurant owners threaten injunction against city
- Restaurant owners along Place Jacques-Cartier are asking for a meeting with Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre over the installation of patios, commonly known in Quebec as terrasses, as part of the city's 375th birthday.
- Summer and sunscreen: What you need to know
- CBC Montreal's Homerun spoke to Dr. Beatrice Wang, a dermatologist and the director of the melanoma clinic at the Royal Victoria Hospital, for some advice.