Set Twillingate as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 13 except 18 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 13 except 20 inland.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New ATM scam suspect arrested in downtown St. John's, spotted during RNC patrol
- Police have made an arrest in connection with a scam targeting people at ATM machines in downtown St. John's.
- New Gas down by 3 cents a litre this week
- Gasoline went down by 3.2 cents per litre Thursday in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- New Lifting N.L. casino ban 'not on our radar screen'
- Finance Minister Ross Wiseman says the province won't be rolling the dice on a casino, although he can't explain why one of his predecessors asked the lottery corporation to develop a business case for one.
- New Domestic disturbance leads to arrest in Goulds
- A man is facing several charges following a domestic dispute Wednesday night in the Goulds area of St. John's
- Manning wins tory nomination in Placentia-St. Mary's
- A St. John's lawyer who spent much of her short political life caught up in controversy has won the nomination to run for the tories in the provincial election later this year.