Set Twillingate as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 4:30 AM NST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
WNW 34 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:30 AM NST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly sunny except mainly cloudy in onshore winds with flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 30 this morning.
A few clouds except mainly cloudy in onshore winds with flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast. Low minus 17 except minus 22 in low lying inland areas. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Extra week for skiers, snowboarders at Marble Mountain
- Lots of snow on Newfoundland's west coast means another week of skiing and snowboarding on Marble Mountain.
- Privatizing some public services on the table for budget: Paul Davis video
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Paul Davis says he's considering privatizing some services in the upcoming budget, amid a predicted deficit of $1.5 billion.
- Northern Ontario, Newfoundland, Canada claim Brier playoff berths video
- Northern Ontario and Newfoundland and Labrador will be joined by Team Canada in the playoff at the Brier. Northern Ontario's Brad Jacobs and Brad Gushue of Newfoundland and Labrador will square off Friday evening with the winner advancing directly to Sunday's championship game.
- 3 suspects sought in afternoon robbery in St. John's
- Police in St. John's are asking for the public's help identifying three suspects involved in an afternoon robbery that happened near the ramp off Kenmount Road toward Columbus Drive on Feb. 28.
- WAM picks: Women's brew, strings galore and Pop-Up Porno
- WAM host Angela Antle collects all the weekend goodies in one place for you, so check out what's on the go in the St. John's area this weekend.