Set Twillingate as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 4:30 PM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
WSW 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New From Syria to St. John's: Refugee family settling into new life in N.L. audio
- When Mohammed Al Farah stepped off a plane in St. John's and was met with rain and fog, a flurry of emotions hit him, adding a weight to his already tired body that was carrying two sleepy children.
- New Hit and run: Civic hits vehicle on Trans-Canada Highway near Whitbourne
- Police in Whitbourne are looking for a driver who sped away after rear-ending a car on the Trans-Canada Highway Monday.
- Analysis Liberals win in dramatic fashion in Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Liberal win might not have been as big as some expected, but it was still the party's best performance in almost half a century.
- Steven Neville pleads not guilty to Paradise stabbing death
- Steven Neville, the Newfoundland man who had been sent to prison for stabbing two men and killing one of them, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder.
- New Same politician, different party: Chris Mitchelmore scores 2nd election night victory
- The Liberal MHA for St.Barbe-L'Anse aux Meadows was first elected four years ago, representing the NDP.