Set Twillingate as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 12:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM NST
Snow. Blowing snow over exposed areas late this evening and overnight. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 then north 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast late this evening and overnight. Low minus 14.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ryan Reynolds gives Newfoundland-born Deadpool fan exclusive screening
- A Newfoundland-born boy battling cancer is being hailed on Facebook as "the funniest, potty-mouthed Canadian mercenary" Ryan Reynolds has ever met.
- 250 surgeries delayed over sterilization issues at Eastern Health
- Eastern Health says all elective surgeries scheduled for Monday and Tuesday in St. John's will be postponed due to sterilization concerns in hospital operating rooms.
- Lack of patrol putting seabirds at risk, advocate warns audio
- The head of the Rod and Gun Club in Lewisporte says the area's seabird population could be at risk.
- Blog Ryan Snoddon: Saturday's storm will bring the snow
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says Saturday's storm will bring 15 to 20 cm of snow — and maybe some freezing rain.
- What are you at? This is it: Adult colouring in Gander video
- The Gander Public Library is following in the footsteps of other libraries in central Newfoundland and setting up colouring clubs for all ages.