Set Twillingate as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon May 20, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 4 except 8 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low zero except minus 9 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 7 except 14 inland.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Showers|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall
- The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.
- new Deer Lake catches break over flood warning
- The weather co-operated this weekend with plans to release massive amounts of water from the dam at Deer Lake Power.
- blog Wharnsby: Colin Greening rescues Senators
- Forward Colin Greening's dramatic double-overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins Sunday night saved the Ottawa Senators from a big series hole, writes CBCSports.ca's Tim Wharnsby.
- new Cop assaulted while investigating assault
- A Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officer who responded to a complaint of assault in downtown St. John's Sunday wound up getting struck himself.
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and NAPE poll video
- Liberal Yvonne Jones was the winner of the Labrador byelection last week, ousting Conservative incumbent Peter Penashue.