Set Twillingate as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 19 except minus 24 in low lying inland areas.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Solving the population problem Estonian-style
- So I already knew that Newfoundland and Labrador’s population is shrinking.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Cathy Bennett named Liberal candidate in Virginia Waters
- The provincial Liberal party has found its candidate for a future byelection to fill the Virginia Waters seat vacated last month by former Premier Kathy Dunderdale.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Team #73 official Cain's Quest winner
- Jason Watkins and Kevin Willmott, Team #73 from Labrador West, are the winners of the 2014 Cain's Quest.