Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 1:00 PM AST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:30 AM AST Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:30 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Showers. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 15.
|Showers||Sunny||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec studio behind Barack Obama's virtual reality debut
- Ever wonder what it would be like to tour California's Yosemite National Park with the president of the United States as your guide? Well now, thanks to a Montreal-based studio, you can experience it all without leaving home.
- Tears are normal: A parents guide to surviving the 1st day of kindergarten
- Parents across the province are getting ready for a major milestone in their child's life, the first day of school. Education experts say there are several ways to prepare children for the big day.
- Police looking for driver that crashed into Rivière-des-Prairies tree, fled scene
- Police are looking for a driver they say crashed into a tree then fled early this morning in the Rivière-des-Prairies neighbourhood.
- Photos Héritage Montréal tours connect Metro to history on its 50th anniversary
- Montreal's Metro is often thought of as a way to get from point A to point B. But rarely do rushed commuters take the time to understand point A. That's what Héritage Montréal's ArchitecTours aims to do.
- Police searching for man missing in Shawinigan lake
- On Saturday afternoon, the man was swimming in Lac Lamarre when witnesses say they saw him sink below the surface. He didn't come back up.