Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM AST Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Temperature steady near zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries or rain showers||Flurries||Rain||Chance of showers|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Harper ignores Quebec's call for health care payments, finance minister says
- Quebec Finance Minister Carlos Leitao is not completely satisfied with the federal budget tabled Tuesday by the Harper government.
- Charge downgraded against Quebec man in fatal 64-car pileup in Wyoming video
- Authorities have dropped an aggravated vehicular homicide charge against a Quebec truck driver involved in a fiery chain-reaction crash in southeast Wyoming that killed two people.
- Quebec to cut neonatal specialists at new superhospital from 14 to 11
- After months of negotiations between MUHC administrators and the Quebec government, it has been decided that the new superhospital’s neonatal intensive care unit will be staffed with 11 specialists — short of the 14 the MUHC was pushing for.
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.
- Budget 2015: TFSA limit hiked to $10,000 as election budget delivers few goodies
- The federal government almost doubled the amount that Canadians can contribute to tax-free savings accounts on Tuesday, raising the limit from $5,500 to $10,000. The bump is good news for savers and investors, but it's also expected to cost the government billions in lost future tax revenue.