Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 4:03 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM AST Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM AST
Periods of rain or drizzle ending early this evening then clearing. Fog patches this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebec director Chloé Robichaud gets Cannes ovation
- Montreal filmmaker Chloé Robichaud's debut feature Sarah Prefers to Run (Sarah préfère la course) had a warm welcome Tuesday following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival.
- new 'Lightly felt' earthquake west of Montreal
- Natural Resources Canada is reporting a minor earthquake near Rigaud, Quebec.
- Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.