Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:45 PM AST Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:45 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning before morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 13.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 40 to 50 mm. Fog patches dissipating late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 13.
Periods of drizzle ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low 9.
|Rain at times heavy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- People's Climate March brings out thousands in Montreal
- Thousands of Montrealers took part in Sunday’s People's Climate March.
- Blue Bonnets: Advocates push for affordable housing community video
- Social housing proponents are advocating for the conversion of the old Blue Bonnets race track into a new, affordable neighbourhood.
- Turkish sailors stuck in Sorel-Tracy finally heading home
- Twelve Turkish sailors stuck in the port of Sorel-Tracy since April are heading home today.
- Recap Alouettes surprise Stampeders in Hall of Fame game video
- Jonathan Crompton threw touchdown passes to James Rodgers and Duran Carter as the Montreal Alouettes ended the injury depleted Calgary Stampeders' six-game winning run with a 31-15 victory in the Hall of Fame game Sunday at Percival Molson Stadium.
- Linda Griffiths, actor and playwright, dead after battle with cancer
- Actor and playwright Linda Griffiths, best known for her iconic performance in the 1980 one-woman play Maggie and Pierre, has died after a battle with breast cancer, a family friend said.