Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
SW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:45 PM AST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:45 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of light snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28 this evening.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 8.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Opposition calls for Gaétan Barrette to step down over CHUM resignations audio
- Opposition parties called on Quebec's health minister Gaetan Barette to quit Friday after the top administrator and several board members at Montreal's french-language university health centre, the CHUM, resigned over what they call bullying and interference.
- Email data hack in U.S. leads to arrest of Montreal man
- Three people, including a Canadian and two Vietnamese citizens, have been accused of being involved in hacking email service providers south of the border, the U.S. Department of Justice says.
- Mosque in Montreal's St-Laurent borough faces eviction over zoning issue
- A popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough is facing fines of up to $1,000 a day if it refuses to heed an eviction notice, CBC’s French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Montreal Stars face off against Boston Blades in Clarkson Cup final
- In a re-match of the 2012 Clarkson Cup final the Montreal Stars will meet the Boston Blades Saturday to decide the champion of women's hockey.
- Armagh municipal dump causes residents headaches audio
- Residents in a small village on Quebec City’s south shore say their quality of life has gone downhill since the Armagh municipal dump doubled in size in 2002.