Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
SSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 15.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 16.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Lev Tahor: 'Not normal behaviour' says Guatemalan villager
- Members of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish group were forced out of a village in western Guatemala after disputes with indigenous residents over cultural and religious differences.
- Montreal workers face charges in violent city hall pension protest audio
- Forty-four workers face charges after allegedly storming Montreal city hall on Aug. 18 to protest proposed legislation to change municipal pension plans.
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation video
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., is in isolation after feeling sick upon returning from visiting family in Sierra Leone, one of the west African countries hard hit by this year’s Ebola outbreak.
- Recap Alouettes send Redblacks to CFL East basement video
- S.J. Green caught a touchdown pass and Jonathan Crompton was a winner in his first career start at quarterback as the Montreal Alouettes downed the Ottawa Redblacks 20-10 to end a six-game losing streak on Friday night.
- Pipeline threatens beluga whales, activists say
- Four environmental groups are fighting to get a temporary injunction to stop oil exploration in the Saint Lawrence River.