Set Chevery as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:45 PM AST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:45 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 19.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 5.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Periods of snow and blowing snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run video
- The Parti Québécois's new star candidate, Pierre Karl Péladeau, says he will not sell his media holdings, even if he is elected and named to cabinet.
- Malaysia Airlines: Friends of former Montreal couple await news video audio
- Friends of a former Montreal couple say they are still in shock after learning Muktesh Mukherjee, 42, and Xiaomo Bai, 37, were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing over the weekend.
- Éric Daudelin stands trial 20 years after Joleil Campeau murder
- The case went cold for more than a decade, but now a man is standing trial in relation to the 1995 murder of Joleil Campeau.
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin arrested
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin has been arrested after evading police for weeks.
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple video
- Two people who said their furniture was held as ransom by a moving company have been reunited with their belongings — more than six months after a move to Ontario from Nova Scotia.