Set Claresholm as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 23, 17 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Mar 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 'It hurts to know she is nothing more than a stat': Indigenous heritage a theme at sentencing hearing
- Leo Pantherbone pleaded guilty to manslaughter in November for beating and strangling Janel Squirrel to death in 2015.
- Ground-breaking bat cave discovery gives Alberta researchers baseline in fight against deadly disease audio
- The recent discovery of a large cave or hibernacula in northern Alberta where hundreds of bats have found hibernating is giving researchers a baseline measurement in the fight against the deadly white-nose syndrome.
- 'No limitations': Heartland's Amber Marshall says show, characters evolve as 11th season announced video
- The actor who plays Amy Fleming in CBC's Heartland, says she didn't think the show would be as successful as it has been.
- $30M in federal budget for orphan wells welcomed by premier
- Premier Rachel Notley says the federal government’s decision to give Alberta $30 million to remediate orphan wells is good news.
- Video Federal budget 'largely good news' for affordable housing, Green Line LRT construction, says Nenshi video
- Calling the federal budget "largely good news" around affordable housing and transit, Mayor Naheed Nenshi said Calgary should receive $1.15 billion in federal funding for the Green Line LRT as part of a $20.1 billion investment in transit over the next 11 years.