Set Claresholm as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
WNW 36 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 1:11 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 1:11 PM MST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 except gusting to 100 over southern sections. High 6.
Clear. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 5.
Clear. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary bobsled track accident kills 2 teens, injures 6 video
- Two teenagers are dead and six injured after attempting to use their own sled on the luge/bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to Calgary police.
- Feature What happens if federal health transfers get age-adjusted
- Canada's provinces have very different age structures and provincial governments with older populations want age-adjusted health transfer payments. Here's how the health-care pot of gold gets divided if they get their way.
- Photos Alberta coal town of Forestburg faces hazy future as province goes green video audio
- Alberta's plan to phase out coal-fired power by 2030 is creating a hazy future for some coal-reliant communities, like the tiny village of Forestburg.
- Calgary winter sees fewer extremely cold days, less snowfall than normal
- If this winter feels milder to you, there's a reason for that.
- Auditor general's concerns prompt Alberta health card rethink
- Other provinces have plastic cards with expiry dates. Cards in Quebec, Ontario and B.C. even have photos. But Alberta mysteriously keeps issuing the flimsy rectangular paper cards year after year. However, that era is soon coming to an end.