Set Claresholm as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
W 42 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 2 possible north-central LRT routes nixed by council committee
- A city council committee has ruled out two possible routes for the future north-central LRT line.
- Updated Lethbridge declares emergency as water running out
- Lethbridge declared a local state of emergency as turbidity in the Oldman River stirred up by fast-melting snow has overwhelmed the city’s treatment plant.
- Facebook group mocking homeless people outrages CBC readers
- A Facebook group that mocked Calgary’s homeless people has outraged Canadians from the city and beyond and spurred internet vigilantes to call for Facebook to remove the group.
- Church in southwest Calgary offered free to group in need
- A Calgary man is giving away a church he owns in the southwest district of Marda Loop.
- Rapid snow melt not leading to repeat of 2013 flood, experts say
- While the rapidly melting snow and ice might have southern Albertans worried about a repeat of last June’s disastrous floods, experts say that is not likely to happen.