Set Claresholm as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 8:07 PM MDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 8:07 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness then 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a severe thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New PC leadership rules angers former Alberta cabinet minister
- Some Alberta conservatives aren't happy with new rules put in place by the PC party for its upcoming leadership contest.
- Kinsey Jerry sentencing hears from his infant victim's grieving family
- With her sister behind her holding her by the shoulders, Keisha McGuire stood in the witness box in a Calgary courtroom and read her victim impact statement at Kinsey Jerry's sentencing hearing on Monday, describing the grief and pain she's felt since he killed her niece Honey in 2007.
- Calgary All Stars roll into derby championship
- After months of hard work and even a few broken bones, the Calgary All Stars have qualified for the International Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) Championship, going Nov. 4 to 6 in Portland.
- Girl in life-threatening condition after tree falls on her
- A school-aged girl is in life-threatening condition after a tree fell on her approximately 70 km northwest of Calgary.
- Canola dispute with China could have serious impact on Alberta farmers
- New standards on Canadian canola exports being demanded by China has producers worried, something the prime minister said is a priority as he heads to Beijing.