Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 early this afternoon. High plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Danielle Smith criticized defectors as Wildrose caucus touted merger options video
- Members of the Wildrose caucus had already started talking about unifying small-c conservatives when Danielle Smith criticized two members of the Alberta Legislature for crossing the floor to the Progressive Conservatives at the end of November.
- Business owner shot in neck out of coma, recovering in hospital
- A Calgary business owner who was shot in the neck two weeks ago is now out of a coma and is expected to be released from hospital in the next few weeks.
- Recap Flames fail to ignite in loss to Stars video
- Jamie Benn had a goal and an assist as the Dallas Stars edged Calgary 2-1 on Friday to hand the Flames their seventh straight loss. Calgary (17-15-2) has lost seven consecutive games for the first time since its team-record 11-game losing skid in 1985-86.
- Dillon Hillier's brother crowdsourcing to buy him tactical gear for Christmas video
- Just in time for Christmas, a Calgary man is crowdsourcing to buy tactical gear for his brother who is fighting alongside a group battling ISIS.
- Analysis What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking? video audio
- She was probably the most effective opposition leader Alberta has seen in decades, Kathleen Petty writes. But when Wildrose leader Danielle Smith crossed the floor to the government benches she also opened the door to cynicism.