Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 41 overnight.
Sunny. High minus 20.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of light snow overnight. Low minus 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary weather: Extreme wind chill warnings of –40 C
- Emergency officials are warning people to take precautions before heading outside in the extreme cold as Calgary’s stretch of biting-cold weather continues.
- Komodo dragons, spirit bear among new Calgary Zoo animals
- The Calgary Zoo will welcome five new types of animals over the next few months, with several already settling in to their new homes.
- Alberta craft brewers applaud lifting of production limits
- Small brewers in Alberta are applauding a move by the Alberta government to lift mandatory production minimums, which they say will help more brewers compete in the market.
- Everything you need to know about frostbite
- Public health officials have issued a frostbite advisory in Calgary as the windchill is expected to make the temperature feel like -40 C at times.
- 5 festive things to do in Calgary this weekend
- 'Tis the season when Calgary's entertainment offerings turn almost entirely festive. Due to the frigid forecast, most of this weekend's recommendations are indoors.