Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 early this evening then light near midnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 2.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- DNA leads to arrest of Ontario man after 1995 Calgary kidnapping
- An Ontario man has been charged with the kidnapping and sexual assault of a Calgary restaurant worker 20 years ago.
- Bob Hartley, Calgary coach, fined $50,000 by NHL
- The National Hockey League announced Saturday that Calgary Flames Head Coach Bob Hartley has been fined $50,000 for his responsibility for the incident that took place with 1:17 remaining in regulation of the first-round playoff game in Vancouver on Friday, April 17.
- Liberals set sights on Official Opposition, despite having fewer candidates
- Dr. David Swann has been knocking on doors in his riding of Mountain View, in an effort secure his position as MLA for the fourth time come May 5th.
- Calgary homicide detectives on scene at suspicious death in southeast
- Homicide detectives are on scene of a suspicious death in the city's southeast.
- Wayne Anderson says Danielle Smith is 'past tense' in Highwood
- The Wildrose Party is hoping the defection of its former leader to the Progressive Conservatives last December is fading in voters' memories.