Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Rob Anders a no-show as he loses nomination in Bow River
- Controversial Alberta MP Rob Anders has failed in his second attempt at new political life, losing the Conservative nomination in a rural riding east of Calgary.
- Police investigating after bear spray released in apartment hall
- Police are investigating after they were called out for reports of bear spray being released in an apartment building.
- Water rescue, two-alarm fire keep fire crews busy
- It's been a busy day for the Calgary Fire Department.
- High River flood repairs leave contractor out $100K after DRP delay
- A contractor who repaired a High River bed and breakfast says he's still waiting for $100,000 in payment from Alberta's Disaster Recovery Program.
- Jim Prentice: new Alberta Premier lays out vision with CBC Radio's The House
- Alberta's new Premier, Jim Prentice, sat down the CBC Radio's The House for his first national broadcast interview since being sworn in.