Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta elder abuse probe promised following charges, allegations
- Alberta's health minister has ordered an investigation into the allegations of abuse against an elderly man at a long-term care facility.
- New Possible frost quake crack found in N.W. Calgary video
- Geophysics students from the University of Calgary will be scouring the earth to the northwest of the city this weekend looking for the likely site of a frost quake.
- Former star forward Joe Nieuwendyk to be honoured by Flames
- Three-time Stanley Cup champion Joe Nieuwendyk will be honoured by the Calgary Flames in a special event Friday night.
- Doug Horner hits road to defend budget borrowing
- Alberta's finance minister was in Calgary Friday to promote his new provincial budget.
- Chinook, warm temperatures expected in Calgary this weekend
- Warmer temperatures in Calgary are expected to cause a big melt this weekend in the city.