Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:47 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Low 11.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Shannon Madill, Calgary actress: Remains found, husband Joshua Burgess charged with murder
- After a months-long police search, the body of Shannon Madill has been found at the Calgary home the actress shared with her husband, who has now been charged with second-degree murder.
- Calgary Stampede: Chuckwagon horse death hard loss for driver
- Driver Layne Bremner says his heart sank when he realized his horse Duke was badly injured during the sixth heat of the Calgary Stampede chuckwagon races on Saturday night.
- Wildfire near La Ronge forces 685 to Alberta video
- More than 600 evacuees from La Ronge, Sask., were taken by bus to Cold Lake, Alta., Sunday, joining thousands of other people in central Saskatchewan who have been forced out of their homes by wildfires.
- Data shows Alberta off-road vehicle use unsustainable, environmental group says
- Nearly a decade's worth of data and observation from an environmental group suggests Alberta's fragile backcountry is being damaged by unsustainable off-highway vehicle use.
- Anorexia treatment for daughter prompts mother's 300km fundraising walk
- A Calgary mother has completed a 300-kilometre journey on foot from B.C. to Alberta to raise money and awareness as her daughter undergoes expensive anorexia treatment in Portugal.