Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary mosque tainted by 'dark element' of radicalization to close doors this week video
- A Calgary mosque that became a focus in terrorism investigations after several men who prayed there left to fight abroad is closing its doors Friday — a move that Imam Navaid Aziz says gives him and his community a sense of relief.
- 'A mighty bit of flying': Kenn Borek air crews who pulled off daring Antarctic rescue honoured by Smithsonian video
- The Canadian flight crews who rescued two sick workers from the South Pole in an "audacious" operation amid blizzards and –60 C temperatures have been honoured with a Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Trophy for outstanding achievement.
- Orphan abuse trial hears aunt burned tongue of eldest niece with barbecue lighter
- After her aunt used a barbecue lighter to burn her tongue as punishment for failing to turn in a school project, the niece said, she was told to keep the lighter in her bedroom as a reminder not to lie.
- Alberta grey jay web cam may be a first, thrilling online fans audio
- A recently installed web cam in central Alberta may be the first to capture the breeding behaviour of Canada’s unofficial national bird, the grey jay, and online fans around the world are tuning in.
- Recap Iginla helps Kings sink Flames with Gordie Howe hat trick in Calgary video
- Jarome Iginla scored his 100th career game-winning goal and added an assist against his former team as the Los Angeles Kings kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames.