Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Periods of snow. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow late this morning and this afternoon. Fog patches. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 17 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 27.
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon then partly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 20.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Bank robbery in Calgary leads to charges against 3 men
- Three men have been charged after a bank robber in the southwest Calgary community of Mission.
- Freezing drizzle to make Calgary roads slippery
- Roads and highways in southern Alberta are getting treacherous as snow and freezing rain blanket the province.
- Occupational Health and Safety investigating 4 deaths in last week
- Four people have died in workplace accidents across Alberta in the past seven days, a number Minister of Labour Ric McIver says is “too many.”
- Ebola test on Calgary patient likely to be negative, AHS official says
- A patient at the South Health Campus being tested for Ebola is extremely unlikely to have the disease, says a senior official.
- Sheriff in hospital after QE2 crashes near Red Deer video
- One Alberta sheriff is now in hospital after being hit by an out-of-control semi-truck while checking on the driver involved in a separate crash.