Willow Creek (Provincial Park), AB
Set Willow Creek (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 6:23 AM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 6:23 AM MDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Rain||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Duck population soaring, census data shows
- Alberta's breeding duck population appears to be healthy, according to early results from an annual waterfowl census.
- Calgary senator-in-waiting sees silver lining in scandal
- A senator-in-waiting from Calgary says the ongoing expenses scandal in Ottawa is not a reason to get rid of the upper house.
- SPCA investigates animal rescue farm near Calgary
- A farm that took in horses and other animals is under investigation by the Alberta SPCA.
- Alberta's beef industry: 10 years after mad cow crisis video audio
- Alberta's beef industry is still in decline, with Canadians eating less of the meat and fewer producers raising cattle 10 years after BSE, or mad cow disease, savaged the industry.
- Campers pack up after long weekend
- Victoria Day marks the end of the first major camping weekend of the season and campsites were busy despite a gloomy forecast for southern Alberta.