Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 4:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Local amount 2 mm. Temperature rising to plus 5 this evening then steady.
Showers or periods of drizzle ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Alleged liquor thief fills boots, literally, before shop owner posts video to Facebook
- The owner of a grocery store and liquor outlet in Bishop's Falls is posting surveillance video of a woman she says stole hundreds of dollars worth of booze.
- Video The Math Missus: Should we be afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
- Will humans be overthrown by artificially intelligent robot overlords? In Part 3 of our series, the Math Missus (aka Sarah Smellie) gets a lesson in AI from Google-affiliated researcher Nithum Thain.
- Yellowbelly using day-old Rocket Bakery bread for new Brewis Hard Tack Ale
- A St. John's brew pub is making a statement about food waste through its newest seasonal beer.
- Free for all: Dominion gives free groceries to every customer in line video
- As the clock struck four on Friday afternoon, a confetti cannon went off inside Dominion grocery store on Blackmarsh Road in St. John's. Everyone in line went home with free groceries.
- Province's top bureaucrat suing Nalcor, outraged opposition calling it conflict of interest
- The opposition says Bern Coffey, clerk of the executive council, stands to profit from protecting the Newfoundland and Labrador government by day and suing it by night.