Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 9:00 AM NDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 9:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 5.
A few showers ending near noon then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 in the morning then west 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 8.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Feds seek seized files for Heavyweights Fitness tax probe
- The minister of national revenue wants access to financial records and other documents obtained by the RCMP through search warrants, in order to launch a tax audit of a local fitness company run by Rob King.
- New Final juror sought for Pynn-Butler murder trial
- The final juror needed to launch a high-profile murder trial in St. John's is expected to be chosen on Tuesday.
- New Bowring sign proposal to get a second look at heritage committee
- A request by a property owner in downtown St. John's to install a large, illuminated sign on the exterior of a building on the waterfront will undergo some additional scrutiny by the city's heritage committee.
- Updated OPP to investigate fatal Bay Bulls Road crash video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary confirmed Monday it is calling in the Ontario Provincial Police to investigate a fatal motor vehicle accident in Kilbride Sunday.
- Seamus O'Regan takes Liberal nomination in St. John's South-Mount Pearl
- Former television host Seamus O'Regan has officially stepped into the political ring, winning the right to run in a federal election that's expected next year.