Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 11:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 104.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Kento Limited files for bankruptcy, lays off ACAN employees
- A long-standing Newfoundland and Labrador-based window company has filed for bankruptcy, leaving employees in the lurch.
- Latest Abacus poll shows wide Liberal lead over Tories, NDP
- Less than a week before the Newfoundland and Labrador election, a new poll suggests the Liberals continue to lead, despite a slight dip in voter support.
- New Trash talk in Gander about commercial waste disposal
- Businesses in Gander had a chance to literally talk trash Thursday night, as the local chamber of commerce hosted an information session with the Central Newfoundland Waste Management Authority.
- VON shutdown casts doubt on future of N.L. community programs
- What will happen to programs such as Meals on Wheels home care visits, and flu clinics is uncertain following VON's announcement it's ceasing operations in the province.
- Shipbuilding strategy needs work to get ballooning costs under control, ministers told
- The government's massive $39-billion national shipbuilding procurement strategy is in need of repair, with costs for some projects soaring by as much as 181 per cent and others on the cusp of being cancelled, according to briefing materials prepared for some Liberal ministers.