Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 6:30 PM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
A few clouds. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 late this evening then becoming southwest 20 before morning. Low minus 12 except minus 19 in low lying areas.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Snow changing to ice pellets after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 cm. Blowing snow in the evening and after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Theo Fleury talks to inmates at Her Majesty's Penitentiary
- Legendary hockey player and published author Theo Fleury detoured from the usual book launch hot spots to make a stop inside Her Majesty's Penitentiary in St. John's Monday.
- New High winds rip roof off Gander apartment building video
- The strong winds paired with ice and snow made for messy winter weather in central and western Newfoundland into Monday, with winds ripping up roofing on one apartment complex.
- Updated Rodney Constantine keeps Facebook promise and turns himself in to police
- A man wanted by the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary in St. John's on outstanding warrants has turned himself in to police, after promising in a Facebook post to show up at police headquarters Monday.
- New Bell Island ferry slammed by waves, makes for rough commute
- Commuters headed between Bell Island and St. John's were in for a bit of a rough ride Monday, as waves slammed into the ferry during its crossing.
- Persons of interest detained following Capitol Drugs armed robbery
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary are questioning two men in relation to an armed robbery at a pharmacy in the centre of St. John's Monday afternoon.