Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Amount 5 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New N.L. government overpaid nearly $1M in pension payments
- An internal audit has discovered the Newfoundland and Labrador government has made nearly $1 million in overpayments to hundreds of retirees.
- New Winter spike in cancelled surgeries at Health Sciences Centre
- An Eastern Health system clog-up caused dozens of bumped and cancelled surgeries this winter at the Health Sciences Centre in St. John's, writes Adam Walsh.
- New Slimy object found in St. John's woman's almond milk was just mould
- A St. John's woman who thought she had found some sort of slimy creature in her almond milk says she has learned it was just mould all along.
- New Rambler Mines closed after fire destroys rescue gear
- A fire Tuesday evening at Rambler Mines and Metals on the Baie Verte Peninsula has temporarily shut down the operation because vital rescue gear was destroyed.
- Updated Woman with PTSD feels 'abandoned' by Western Health video
- A woman from Newfoundland's west coast is speaking out, saying her mental illness is not being properly treated by the healthcare system.