Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
N 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
17° | 0°
63° | 32°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and NAPE poll video
- Liberal Yvonne Jones was the winner of the Labrador byelection last week, ousting Conservative incumbent Peter Penashue.
- Arts council presents annual awards
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council held its 28th annual awards show and gala on Saturday night in St. John's.
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- A pilot composting project in a town on the Burin Peninsula was so successful that it will soon be extending pickup to all households.
- Multiple weekend thefts on Ropewalk Lane
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary responded to two calls of theft from separate businesses on Ropewalk Lane in St. John's Saturday night.
- Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- The mayor of Deer Lake is asking residents to stay away from the flooded areas of the community until the water levels decrease.