Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 9:30 AM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:30 AM NST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:30 AM NST
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 2.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 10 except minus 15 in low lying areas.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Coming up LIVE Government expected to announce hundreds of job cuts in N.L. public service video
- CBC News has learned as many as 300 jobs could be cut Wednesday in Newfoundland and Labrador's public sector.
- New A spike in frustration: Hopedale volleyball on hold until gym floor repaired
- Volleyball players in Hopedale, Labrador are worried their skills are getting rusty after not being able to play at the town's community centre for months.
- Man remains barricaded inside home after assault, RCMP say
- A man has barricaded himself inside a home in McIvers, in western Newfoundland, following an assault Tuesday afternoon, police said.
- Proposed park planned for St. John's gets feedback from residents
- The Georgestown Neighbourhood Association is a little closer to a green space it has working towards for more than a decade.
- ATV tracks in snow lead police to man under Canada-wide driving prohibition
- The Corner Brook man, 24, was arrested on Tuesday and is facing a long list of charges.