Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Set Grand Falls-Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 6:30 PM NDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers beginning before morning. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 16.
Showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming north 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 18 with temperature falling to 14 in the afternoon.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 10.
|A few showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Missing man believed to have jumped off Flatrock cliff
- The search resumed Monday for a man believed to have fallen over a cliff while swimming in Flatrock on Saturday.
- Lyme disease diagnosis in 4-year-old Brigus girl could be 1st in N.L.
- When four-year-old Kimmy Boland came inside from playing in her backyard last week, her grandmother was immediately concerned about a large bull's-eye rash on her arm.
- New Joining RNC 'all I wanted to do,' says new constable
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is being bolstered with the addition of 31 new officers following their graduation from Memorial University's police studies program.
- Hydro-Quebec teams with New England firm on proposed power line to New Hampshire
- Hydro-Quebec is teaming up with New England energy company Eversource on a proposed new transmission line that would bring hydroelectricity into New Hampshire.
- RCMP looking for information in Harbour Grace robbery
- Police are looking for information after a break in at Harbour Grace's municipal garage over the weekend.