Set Buchans as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 10:30 AM NST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:30 AM NST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Flurries at times heavy beginning this morning. Local amount 5 cm in the heaviest flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries overnight. Local amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light before morning. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Ron Hynes's nephew Joel Thomas Hynes says addiction killed musical legend
- Joel Thomas Hynes has written a lengthy, raw and passionate Facebook post about his uncle's battle with addiction, right until his death.
- New Paul Davis and Dwight Ball spar over accusations of deception
- Davis and Ball fired shots at one another through the debate and social media on Tuesday regarding claims of deceit.
- Who was Triffie Wadman? Her family wants you to know
- Sarina Wadman can't really explain what it is about music that reminds her of her murdered sister, Triffie. Maybe it was Triffie's love of life and intensely fun spirit.
- New Liberals abandon public sector attrition plan, face $300M shortfall
- Dwight Ball says a Liberal government will ditch a Tory budget promise to cut public service jobs through attrition, without explaining how to recoup that plan's savings.
- Boom, bust or opportunity? N.L. employers' council looks for ideas at annual conference
- Business leaders from Newfoundland and Labrador are getting ready to meet just after a change of government in Ottawa and days before a possible new government provincially.