Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 11:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Big dig nears for Water Street to replace century-old pipes
- A consultant has been hired to begin exploratory work on antiquated water and sewer systems in downtown St. John's, as the city prepares to overhaul the 100-year-old infrastructure.
- Driver, 57, dies in collision on TCH near Bellevue
- One man is dead following a single-vehicle crash on the Trans-Canada Highway near Bellevue, about 100 kilometres outside of St. John's.
- Video Dennis O'Keefe has harsh words for trashy Topsail Road businesses video
- At a St. John's City Council meeting Monday night, Mayor Dennis O'Keefe said it's time for some businesses on Topsail Road to start cleaning up the garbage and litter on their properties.
- Chevron Canada slashing jobs at its N.L. offices
- One of the companies with significant stakes in Newfoundland and Labrador's offshore oil industry is restructuring in order to remain competitive.
- Doing doughnuts at Marystown mall leads to man's arrest, seized Cadillac
- A young man accused of spinning a Cadillac at the Peninsula Mall wound up under arrest, with an order to not park at the shopping centre.