Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers or drizzle. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 this evening. Low 10.
Drizzle or showers changing to rain near noon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near 11.
|Rain or drizzle||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Liberal byelection win part of province-wide trend: Dwight Ball video
- Liberal Opposition Leader Dwight Ball says Scott Reid's triumph in the district of St. George's-Stephenville East is indicative of a provincewide political trend.
- Rain and money needed to fix Fortune, Grand Bank water woes video
- Residents and business owners from Fortune and Grand Bank on Newfoundland's Burin Peninsula are being asked to use their water wisely.
- Hurricane Cristobal unlikely to cause problems for Atlantic Canada
- Cristobal is expected to gain strength as it approaches waters off Newfoundland this week.
- N.L. fossil shows earliest evidence ever of animals with muscles
- A fossil that was discovered in Newfoundland could be the oldest complex animal and the earliest evidence of muscular tissue in the world.
- Boy, 6, knocked down by pickup truck; witnesses sought
- A six-year-old boy is being treated in hospital after being knocked down by a pickup truck in Conception Bay South on Tuesday.