Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 8:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Showers at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers at times heavy. Amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 30 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 15.
Showers ending in the morning then clearing. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Dog rescued from water after fall off cliff near Bay Bulls
- A dog owner says he'll be forever grateful to two dog lovers who were in the right place at the right time to save his pooch after it took a fall off a cliff on the East Coast Trail in eastern Newfoundland.
- Massive 49-pound cod caught off Notre Dame Bay
- An astounding photograph of a codfish that was caught in Notre Dame Bay this week has captured the public's attention in a big way.
- New RNC officer would have fired 2nd shot at MUN shooting
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officer who shot and wounded Justin Chipman during a sting operation outside Memorial University in St. John's in February told the court on Friday he would have fired a second shot.
- Fire breaks out in street sweeper at St. John's city depot video
- Firefighters were called to the scene of a fire at the city depot in St. John's late Friday morning.
- N.L. loses Upper Churchill bid in Quebec court video
- A Quebec court has dismissed the latest bid from Newfoundland and Labrador to redefine the ever-controversial Upper Churchill contract, something that has caused sharp divisions between the two provinces for more than four decades.