Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 10:30 AM NST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 9. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 25.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Economist Wade Locke says HST hike easiest, fairest way to increase revenue
- Economist Wade Locke says an increase in the Harmonized Sales Tax would be the "easiest and most effective way" for Newfoundland and Labrador's cash-strapped government to generate additional revenue.
- New RNC searching for man who exposed himself to child at Village Mall
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said they are investigating a report of man who allegedly exposed himself last Tuesday at a store in the Village Shopping Centre in St. John’s.
- New C.B.S. residents asked to keep ‘families and pets safe’ after possible coyote sighting
- Residents of Conception Bay South are being told to be vigilant this weekend after a possible coyote sighting in the community.
- Roddickton outfitter says low Canadian dollar attracts international hunters video
- A outfitter on the Northern Peninsula said he's almost booked up for the hunting season that won't start for another six months, adding that the dropping Canadian dollar is helping to bring in hunters from outside the province.
- Record number of athletes for Special Olympics in Corner Brook
- The largest Special Olympics Winter Provincial Games to date is now underway in Corner Brook, with 140 athletes gathered for two days of competition in four different sports.