Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM NST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM NST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM NST
Mainly sunny. High plus 2.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 10 except minus 15 in low lying areas.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Nearly 300 jobs cut as N.L. looks to make 'flatter, leaner' civil service
- The axe has fallen on management jobs in the Newfoundland and Labrador government.
- Updated Police taught to keep shooting until threat gone, RNC trainer tells Don Dunphy inquiry
- The inquiry into the fatal, police shooting of Don Dunphy is continuing today with testimony from a use-of-force trainer and the director of communications for the premier's office at the time of the Easter Sunday 2015 incident.
- New Snowshoes, skis and survival skills: 9th Trek Terra Nova Race underway
- Twenty-one teams from regional high schools are taking part in a unique race in Terra Nova National Park on Wednesday.
- New Corner Brook man charged with trying to lure teen from U.K. on the internet
- A 34-year-old man from Newfoundland is facing charges after he allegedly tried to lure an underage girl from the United Kingdom online.
- Sisterhood of the hijab: Fort McMurray women show solidarity with local Muslim community video
- Seven Fort McMurray women are halfway through their month-long commitment to show solidarity with their new Muslim friends by wearing hijabs.