Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 23, 17 at 1:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 23, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT Thu Mar 23, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT
Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle. Blowing snow late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 70 late this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 5 this afternoon.
Periods of snow and blowing snow ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Fundraising underway for woman paralyzed in Pitts Memorial rollover
- A young woman is being told she will never walk again following a car accident on Pitts Memorial Drive on Monday morning.
- New Kevin O'Leary visits N.L.: Vows to invest, create jobs and end 'negative growth' video
- Tory leadership candidate Kevin O'Leary said he can end the current economic malaise in Newfoundland and Labrador, during a visit to the province Thursday.
- Cleared in court, but not cleared to drive: Carmanville man wants licence back
- Dennis Ellsworth fought the law and won — he just hasn't found a way to beat motor registration.
- 'Extremely disappointed': No movement on taxi safety as province pushes issue to city
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government has punted the issue of taxi driver regulations back to the City of St. John's — again.
- Updated Northern Peninsula getting hit with high winds, snow-covered roads
- Northern Peninsula RCMP are warning motorists about terrible driving conditions on Route 430.