Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
18° | 0°
64° | 32°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Mount Pearl locks out unionized workers; CUPE slams decision
- The City of Mount Pearl has locked out its municipal workers, with Mayor Randy Simms saying council could not let a deadlock over a new contract drag on.
- New Apartment hunters targeted by Gander rental scam
- A central Newfoundland couple is being accused of pocketing cash to rent space in a home they don’t own, while stiffing the actual property owner for $21,000 in unpaid bills.
- New Paul Davis to unveil new cabinet in wake of McGrath resignation video
- Premier Paul Davis is set today to reveal his choices for cabinet, as he attempts to set up the governing Tories for the next general election.
- New Pynn-Butler trial: 'I was hysterical,' witness says
- The woman whose screams were captured on surveillance video shown in a Supreme Court room last week took the stand for the Crown at Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler's second-degree murder trial Monday.
- Updated Nick McGrath quits cabinet over paving fiasco video
- Premier Paul Davis has announced that Transportation and Works Minister Nick McGrath has resigned from cabinet following a stinging report by the Auditor-General.