Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 11:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or freezing rain||Showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Top N.L. civil servant Bern Coffey resigns
- Bern Coffey has resigned as clerk of the executive council, the top civil servant in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Labour-intensive: Pregnant Tely 10 champ turns attention to coaching
- The reigning Tely 10 champion Kate Bazeley is leading a new running group towards the 90th running of the 16-kilometre race.
- A walk to remember: Labrador Innu, Inuit come together for 88-km journey of hope audio
- Just over a year ago, a group of young people walked from Natuashish to Hopedale to honour the life of James Poker, who died in 2015 trying to make the same walk. Last week, the group from Natuashish made the trip again, in the other direction. And they took about 15 people from THAT community with them.
- Rough Hands is musician Luke Tremblett's metaphor for life audio
- Luke Tremblett says his musical name, Rough Hands, is loaded with meaning.
- Trans-Atlantic research aims to unlock climate change mysteries
- A team of scientists from six countries are on a trans-Atlantic voyage to study the impact of climate change on the ocean.