Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- MP Gerry Byrne says he'll decide on provincial switch soon
- Gerry Byrne, who has represented western Newfoundland in the House of Commons for the last 18 years, says a decision on a potential switch to provincial politics will be made in good time.
- Updated Aboriginal workers filling jobs on Muskrat Falls projects video
- Progress is moving steadily along at Nalcor's Muskrat Falls site in Labrador, and people from aboriginal groups across Labrador are finding work in various capacities.
- Darin King assumes justice portfolio as Terry French retires
- Education Minister Darin King's workload has temporarily increased, as he's been assigned the Justice portfolio on the retirement of Tory mainstay Terry French.
- Missing teen Jessica Jack safely located in St. John's
- Police in St. John's say a teenager who had been reported missing earlier this week has been found safe and sound.
- Mount Pearl workers vote to strike
- Unionized workers with the City of Mount Pearl have voted overwhelmingly to take strike action if their union CUPE isn't able to reach a deal with their employer.