Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 1:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:34 PM NDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:34 PM NDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Blowing snow over exposed areas early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 16 except minus 22 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21 except minus 26 in low lying areas. Cold wind chill minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- ON POINT First poll released since Dunderdale's resignation video
- The Liberals sustain their lead, while the PCs show modest growth and the NDP seems headed for collapse.
- RNC takes part in International Women's Day
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary was talking about equality on Saturday.
- Winter games close with lasting memories for athletes
- The closing ceremonies for the 2014 Newfoundland and Labrador Winter Games were held Saturday night in Clarenville.
- Father Wayne Dohey removed from St. Patrick's Parish
- A Roman Catholic priest has been suspended from his position at a St. John's church.
- Opinion Solving the population problem Estonian-style
- So I already knew that Newfoundland and Labrador’s population is shrinking.