Set Badger as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:30 AM NDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Live Blog Catch the weekend news with the CBC NL Live Blog
- Follow updates from CBC newsrooms in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Muskrat Falls protest assembles as Nalcor prepares to flood part of reservoir
- Protesters in Happy Valley-Goose Bay are continuing to fight the Muskrat Falls project, despite Nalcor's plan to start initial flooding as early as Oct. 15.
- Two sent to hospital in fiery head-on collision on Pouch Cove Highway
- Two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries Friday night when a small car and an SUV collided on the Pouch Cove Highway at Red Head Road.
- N.L. Liberals out of the red after fundraising dinner
- Thursday night's Liberal fundraiser helped the party pay off its election debt.
- Inuktitut 101: Learn some of the language from annual Inuit Conference
- The 2016 Inuit Studies Conference is happening next weekend on Memorial University's campus, and throughout St. John's.