Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 2:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 17, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Jun 17, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with showers. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 9.
|Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 5 charges against man accused of Labrador murder
- Gordon Milley, 30, is facing first-degree murder, sexual assault, assault, public mischief, and breach of recognizance charges folowing the death of Bernice Rich, 21.
- Yellow robot lost off coast of Newfoundland audio
- Memorial University of Newfoundland wants the public to help it find a two-metre long, bright-yellow robot that's gone missing in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Police believe cyclist saw fatal crash
- Police are looking for a potential witness to a fatal car crash Sunday in St. John's.
- St. John's man pleads not guilty to break-ins
- A man charged with breaking into four homes in St. John's has pleaded not guilty.
- Household and business garbage piling up in downtown St. John's video
- Public garbage containers in downtown St. John's are overflowing with residential and business trash, says a garbage contractor.