Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 1:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Sandy Collins to meet with advocate on child deaths, legislative change
- The minister responsible for the Child, Youth and Family Services department in Newfoundland and Labrador says he wants to meet with the province's child and youth advocate to discuss the number of deaths of children receiving government services.
- Safety concerns prior to ORR fatality cited by witness
- A witness in the trial for a fatal accident on the Outer Ring Road in 2011 says he became concerned about the safety of the group just prior to the incident.
- Driver caught impaired twice in one day banned from driving
- A woman has been banned from driving for life, as part of a sentence for two impaired driving offences.
- Jacinda and Janika Hodder get mystery illness diagnosed in U.S.
- Two sisters from Newfoundland's Burin Peninsula finally got a diagnosis for their mysterious illness, but they didn't get the answers they were hoping for.
- Bear spray assault investigation ends, alleged victim silent
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has concluded its investigation into an alleged assault with a weapon that happened in Torbay last week.