Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 1:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
SE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 12.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast overnight. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast in the morning and afternoon. Temperature steady near 6.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
7° | 7°
45° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Teen driver facing charges in fatal single-vehicle collision
- A teenage driver involved in a fatal single-vehicle collision near St. Jude's last year is facing charges of dangerous driving.
- New Cody Basha wins young singers showcase at MusicNL event video
- Music performers from across Newfoundland and Labrador have converged in Corner Brook this weekend for the annual MusicNL awards, featuring a showcase of young musicians on Thursday night.
- Hundreds gather at St. John's vigil to remember slain women video
- One by one, the names of 85 women were read aloud at a solemn and emotional vigil in a St. John's park on Thursday night.
- Snowblower thrown off Gander school roof, then set on fire
- The Newfoundland and Labrador English School District is investigating a perplexing crime that happened last weekend at Gander Academy.
- Low oil prices mean 'real challenge' to reach budget goals: Ross Wiseman video
- Oil prices have dropped by more than $20 a barrel since this summer, which is putting government's plans for a surplus budget into question.