Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:30 AM NDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:30 AM NDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. High 21 except 25 inland. Humidex 25. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Amount 2 mm. Low 15.
Showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. High 22. Humidex 27.
|Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New St. George's Blueberry Festival cancelled due to lack of volunteers, rising costs
- After a milestone year in 2015, the main event of annual Blueberry Festival in the western Newfoundland town of St. George's has been cancelled this year.
- Live Blog Stay informed all day with the CBC NL live blog
- Follow updates from CBC newsrooms in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Placentia Bay aquaculture project a go with 'almost unanimous support': mayor
- The mayor of Marystown says his community is one step closer to rekindling its former fishing prosperity now that an aquaculture project in the town has gotten the go-ahead.
- Land & Sea: From our archives, a trip out with the cod fishermen of Fogo Island
- Take a trip back to 1979 when a Land & Sea crew headed out with cod fishemen from Fogo Island.
- Contentious Quidi Vidi project approved by St. John's council
- City councillors have approved a plan to remake the old Flake House restaurant, which was put forth by nearby Mallard Cottage owner Todd Perrin and his partner.