Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 5:26 PM NST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Santa Claus Parade draws thousands to downtown St. John's video
- An estimated 40,000 people lined the streets of downtown St. John's on Sunday, to listen to some music, watch some floats and see the big man in red himself.
- Party candidates, leaders make final push for Avalon votes
- Sunday marks the last day before the provincial election in Newfoundland and Labrador and, as such, party leaders and candidates made a final push to get voters to the polls.
- Driver flees after truck smashes through shed and election signs
- Police in St. John's dealt with their share of accidents over the weekend, including a bizarre collision in the west end of the city.
- The past lives of election campaign headquarters
- Have you ever wondered what kinds of spaces become headquarters for election candidates? CBC's Peter Cowan did a little digging to find out.
- Carver Corey Chaulk creating art, with a chainsaw
- Nothing's more inspirational to Corey Chaulk than the whirr of a chainsaw motor.