Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 5:07 AM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
WNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:30 AM NST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:30 AM NST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning early this morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Live Blog Follow reporters as they tweet with the CBC NL live blog!
- Keep in the loop all day long with posts, updates, photos and videos from the CBC Newfoundland and Labrador team.
- St. John's bartenders bring 'Sushi Caesar' to national competition
- Two bartenders from the Ship Pub in St. John's showcased their mixology skills in Toronto, at national caesar-making competition.
- Video Junior high students battle it out at Lego robotics event video
- Junior high school students from across the province took Lego to a whole new level Saturday, as more than 350 took part in a robotics competition at College of the North Atlantic (CNA) in St. John's.
- Life imitates art: Crew of Gander play spooked after accident delays production
- Cast and crew members of a Gander play are feeling a little weird this week, after their production was delayed when a cast member suffered an injury that directly mirrors a plot point in their play.
- Old twist on tonic water served up by St. John's company
- Two St. John's entrepreneurs are hoping bartenders and home mixologists will integrate the old with the new — at least when it comes to gin and tonic.