Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 early in the evening. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Court date set for nurse involved in privacy breach
- A former Eastern Health employee has pleaded not guilty to unlawfully obtaining health information.
- Labrador school a 'toxic' place to work, says report
- An internal workplace assessment of Queen of Peace Middle School in Happy Valley-Goose Bay says that the school has a hostile work environment.
- new A0A not OK for Shea Heights residents
- A long-standing postal code that gives Shea Heights a rural designation is causing frustration for residents of the St. John's neighbourhood.
- new Aircraft restoration group in St. Anthony for parts swap video
- Aviation enthusiasts from Alberta travelled to Newfoundland's west coast to swap aircraft parts earlier this month, and are on their way back home to restore an old bomber plane with the engines they acquired.
- blog Snoddon | On the ground in Oklahoma
- In his latest blog post, CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says the grim outcome of this week's Oklahoma tornado could have been much worse.