Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 7:30 AM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
W 43 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:30 AM NST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:30 AM NST
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 2.
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 9.
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
|Flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of rain||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Complaint process for Doug Snelgrove underway after not guilty verdict
- Chief Bill Janes says the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary will continue to support victims.
- New Former premier's chief of staff, medical examiner testifying at Don Dunphy inquiry
- The former premier's chief of staff and Newfoundland and Labrador's chief medical examiner are scheduled to testify today at the inquiry into Don Dunpy's death.
- New No rest for the wicket, cricket cures winter blues video
- With winter comes snow shovels, sore backs and short days, but to combat that cricket players in St. John's picked up wickets, bats and balls for winter league play.
- Snowmobile fire prompts warning from parents of 7-year-old boy
- A 7-year-old boy is getting over the shock of a scary snowmobile incident on Newfoundland's Northern Peninsula, says his dad Perry Sturge.
- Updated 5 people on civilian vessel rescued off Brunette Island
- A Cormorant helicopter was sent to rescue five people on the Norcon Galatea, a civilian vessel that was adrift off Newfoundland on Sunday.