Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 3:05 PM NST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
WSW 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Flurries and local snow squalls. Amount 2 cm except 10 cm in snow squalls. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 26.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Snow and blowing snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon then east 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along exposed areas of the coast in the evening. High minus 10.
|Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Local police remember slain Alberta Mountie David Wynn
- A group of police officers from Newfoundland and Labrador will be in Alberta Monday for the funeral of RCMP Const. David Wynn, while local memorial services are held within the province.
- New Rodney Constantine breaks Facebook promise to turn himself in
- A man wanted by the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary on outstanding warrants has failed to live up to his promise on the police force's Facebook page to turn himself in "Monday morn."
- Lee Escott pleads not guilty to fraud, forgery charges
- The former national bowling champion, 32, was charged last fall for allegedly defrauding the Newfoundland and Labrador 5 Pin Bowlers' Association of more than $5,000.
- New Ryan Young's plight to find child care heard at St. John's forum video
- A large crowd of parents and child-care operators, all with stories to tell, met in St. John's Saturday to discuss challenges they face in providing and finding child care.
- Ryan Snoddon weather update: Storm to weaken once it hits N.L.
- A big winter storm is headed for the northeastern U.S. and the Maritimes, but is set to weaken as it rolls toward Newfoundland and Labrador. We're still in for a mixed bag of messy winter weather, says CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon.