Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 12:30 PM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM NST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM NST
Flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 2.
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 near midnight. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Team #73 official Cain's Quest winner
- Jason Watkins and Kevin Willmott, Team #73 from Labrador West, are the winners of the 2014 Cain's Quest.
- Loretta Saunders funeral being held in Labrador
- The 26-year-old Inuk woman was studying at St. Mary's University in Halifax when she went missing on Feb. 13. Her body was found two weeks later in a highway median in New Brunswick.
- New Fuel spill on Trans-Canada Highway
- A section of the Trans-Canada Highway was reduced to one lane on Friday night after a diesel fuel spill.
- NAPE pleased with new safety measures for provincial prisons
- The union that represents the province's prison guards said it is pleased with new security measures that will help make staff more safe while on the job.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.