Daniel's Harbour, NL
Set Daniel's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
SSW 35 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New New Avondale race track means more motorsport in N.L. video
- Up until now, motorsport fans in this province have had to find old airstrips or backwoods dirt tracks to have a little fun, but times are changing now that investor Pat Squires of Islander RV has put his money behind his love of racing.
- Audio My Guitar: the Martin D18 Sandy Morris couldn't afford audio
- Musicians often express themselves best through their instruments. St. John's musician Sandy Morris talks about the guitar he thought he couldn't afford.
- 3 armed robberies in 30 minutes overnight in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating three armed robberies in the St. John's area early Saturday morning that police say may be connected.
- Wabush Mines potential sale good for workers: union president
- The president of the union representing workers at the idled Wabush Mines operation says a contract approved by members Thursday night means good things for employees who are still uncertain about the fate of the mine.
- Search for Albert Brake, missing in Trout River, suspended
- The RCMP has suspended the search for the body of a missing Trout River man, who was last seen swimming at a local beach Sunday evening.