Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Sunny. High 9.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
13° | 11°
55° | 52°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New No need to fear the mentally ill, says psychiatrist Nizar Ladha
- A St. John's psychiatrist says incidents of the mentally ill perpetrating shocking crimes such as the one that took place on a soccer field in Topsail, Conception Bay South last week are so rare they are practically impossible to predict.
- Health ministers seek to reassure Canadians about Ebola after Dallas case
- Canadian health leaders moved to reassure the public Tuesday that the discovery of a case of Ebola in the United States does not change the assessment of the risk of the disease in Canada.
- New Happy Cheapskate: Comparison shopping, Nancy-style
- Who has the cheapest prices in town for basics like toilet paper? Columnist Nancy Walsh got out her calculator and hit the stores.
- Colleen Stamp found guilty of illegally accessing patient records
- A provincial court judge has brought down a guilty verdict in the case of a former nurse at Eastern Health accused of inappropriately accessing patient records.
- Paul Davis taps Steve Kent as deputy premier
- Premier Paul Davis has appointed Steve Kent, whose support at the recent PC leadership convention secured his win, as deputy premier and minister of health.