Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
NNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10 except 6 inland.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Periods of rain|
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Man thrown out of moving vehicle taken to hospital in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary and paramedics responded to an incident in the downtown area of the city around midnight Friday, where a man had reportedly been thrown out of a moving vehicle.
- Disturbances in Nain lead to serious assault charges
- RCMP in Nain were busy on Friday, dealing with two separate domestic disturbances in the community.
- Construction started on $51M Fogo Island, Change Islands ferry
- Minister of Transportation and Works, Nick McGrath, was joined Friday by residents of Fogo Island and Change Islands to celebrate the keel-laying of the new $51-million ferry.
- Audio My Guitar: Chris Feener stays committed to his guitars audio
- Chris Feener has changed out the parts in his guitar as many as 30 times, and after half a decade he's still dedicated to the instrument.
- Video Gone Again | Ashley Murphy on working away and missing home video
- Working away from home for Newfoundlanders and Labradorians has many advantages, but sometimes you miss being with family.