Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 9:30 PM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
NE 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM NST
Cloudy. Periods of snow and blowing snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early this evening. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Federal money for Labrador indigenous businesses
- Two indigenous groups in Labrador will receive more than $840,000 to help set up and support local businesses.
- New More affordable Corner Brook housing planned by mental health initiative
- A group in Corner Brook is looking to acquire land to build more affordable housing units in the west coast city.
- Amputee Troy Burt claims North America's top snowmobiler contest
- Summerford's Troy Burt says his win proves that 'nobody determines your limitations.'
- Video Flipping pancakes for homelessness in Newfoundland and Labrador video
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Housing and Homelessness Network and partner organizations began hosting pancake day throughout the province Tuesday.
- It's electric! Environment minister's BMW reduces carbon footprint, sets example
- Environment and Conservation Minister Perry Trimper is reducing his carbon footprint with his daily ride.