Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 3:04 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
SSW 67 km/h
Pressure: 98.3 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Rain at times heavy. Amount 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 60 gusting to 90 this afternoon. High 12.
Showers. Wind southwest 80 km/h gusting to 110 becoming west 50 gusting to 80 overnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Pynn-Butler trial: Jury returns to court
- After three consecutive delays, the Supreme Court jury in the second-degree murder trial of Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler was returning to the courtroom Monday afternoon.
- New CBN father to be sentenced Dec. 2 for role in child abuse case
- A Conception Bay North man who lawyers say “failed horribly” in his duty as a parent will be sentenced Dec. 2 for his role in a disturbing case of child abuse.
- Canada's junior hockey teams violate minimum wage laws: lawsuit
- A class-action lawsuit against the Canadian Hockey League alleges its young players are underpaid, and is seeking financial compensation.
- Updated PTSD: Carbonear man feels kinship with deceased Mountie audio
- A former officer whose marijuana addiction and criminal activities led to his dismissal from the Toronto Police Service says more support is needed for officers struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- New Snoddon: Just how fast was speedy Hurricane Gonzalo?
- The centre of the Hurricane Gonzalo passed within 50 kilometres of Cape Race early Sunday morning, then quickly raced northeast, writes CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon.