Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 4:30 AM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
NNE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Periods of snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas this evening. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High minus 3.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Community support pours in as Colby Gaye, 3, set for open heart surgery video
- A single mother of two in Bishop's Falls says she's hopeful things will work out for her family, as community support pours in for her three-year-old son ahead of his open heart surgery.
- Top judge said naming courthouse for Danny Williams was inappropriate
- A top Newfoundland and Labrador judge raised concerns before a new courthouse was named after former premier Danny Williams, saying the move was inappropriate.
- Corner Brook firefighters' toy drive needs donations for older kids
- Firefighters in Corner Brook are coming to the end of their annual toy drive for families who can't afford gifts, but they're hoping to get a little help this year.
- Couple refuses to let condo go up in cigarette smoke audio
- A couple in St. John's with a baby on the way are concerned about second-hand cigarette smoke seeping into their condominium.
- St. John's lawyer Brian Wentzell pleads guilty to refusing breathalyzer
- A well-known St. John's defence lawyer has pleaded guilty to refusing the breathalyzer in relation to an accident that happened in the downtown area of St. John's last summer.