Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas this morning and early this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 this morning then light this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Cold wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Opinion Solving the population problem Estonian-style
- So I already knew that Newfoundland and Labrador’s population is shrinking.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Cathy Bennett named Liberal candidate in Virginia Waters
- The provincial Liberal party has found its candidate for a future byelection to fill the Virginia Waters seat vacated last month by former Premier Kathy Dunderdale.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Team #73 official Cain's Quest winner
- Jason Watkins and Kevin Willmott, Team #73 from Labrador West, are the winners of the 2014 Cain's Quest.