Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 11:30 PM NST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
W 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening then increasing to 60 gusting to 80 overnight. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries over southern sections. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80. High minus 5.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- HMP riot trial: Defence targets senior staff in negligence claims video
- Defence lawyers say managers at Her Majesty's Penitentiary were criminally negligent last February when they did not act in advance to prevent a notorious riot at the prison's chapel.
- Baker: So Sarah McLachlan hates the seal hunt; what else is new?
- Singer Sarah McLachlan spoke out against the province's seal hunt back in 2012, but that hasn't stopped people from buying tickets to her local shows, writes Jamie Baker.
- Video Moo-ve over, Jeremy Eaton; the cows try to steal the show video
- CBC's Jeremy Eaton was covering some new technology at a dairy farm in Little Rapids, but the bovines weren't in a cooperative mood.
- Award given to workers who rescued teacher from water-filled ditch
- The Royal Life Saving Society Newfoundland and Labrador honoured nine industrial workers for acts of bravery on Thursday.
- Alex McCarthy's family still seeking answers about fatal crash video
- A western Newfoundland woman is still looking for answers about a highway crash one year ago that killed her teenage son, following the arrest of one of the surviving passengers last month.