Port au Choix, NL
Set Port au Choix as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 15, 14 at 10:48 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 overnight. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
|Clearing||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- St. John's approves $700,000 subsidy to cut IceCaps costs
- St. John's city councillors have agreed to a $700,000 subsidy that will be given to Mile One Centre, to defray the St. John's IceCaps' expenses over the next two seasons.
- Chesley James Baker Sr. calls for inquiry after son dies in St. John's lockup video
- A father is calling for a public inquiry following the death of his son in the St. John's lockup after his son was detained overnight for impaired driving.
- Kaetlyn Osmond sidelined 6 weeks with broken leg
- Kaetlyn Osmond of Marystown, N.L., who now resides in Edmonton, will miss six weeks of figure skating following surgery to repair a broken right leg suffered last Thursday.
- Boats destroyed in Southern Harbour wharf fire
- Placentia Bay fishermen and boat owners are figuring out what's next after an early Monday morning blaze at a wharf in the community destroyed upwards of ten vessels.
- Downsizing: Losing weight is hard, but it’s the only option audio
- In the first edition of a new column, St. John's writer Dave Sullivan chronicles his decision to transform his body, and his life.