Uranium City, SK
Set Uranium City as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 9:55 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing near noon. High minus 21.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning then periods of light snow. Low minus 26.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
-25° | -29°
-13° | -20°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Nelson Mandela remembered in Saskatchewan audio
- Saskatchewan's South African community is reacting to the death of their country's first black president, Nelson Mandela.
- PotashCorp owners should share the pain of cuts, Wall says
- Saskatchewan's Premier is asking Potash Corp to re-think its dividend policy and try to save jobs.
- Brit's Picks: Top things to see and do this weekend
- Let Britainy Robinosn help you figure out what to do for a little fun this weekend.
- Women in sexual abuse of children case disown guilty pleas
- Two women who pleaded guilty in October to the sexual and physical abuse of two young girls have dismissed their lawyers, saying they want to plead not guilty instead.
- Government employee looks up driver's info, breaches privacy
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says an employee working for the province's Ministry of Highways used SGI's database to snoop on another driver for personal reasons.