Uranium City, SK
Set Uranium City as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 14.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. High minus 9.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
-18° | -34°
-0° | -29°
-16° | -28°
3° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Live Politicians, First Nations agree to another roundtable before end of 2016 video
- Pressure is mounting on the federal government to take action on missing and murdered aboriginal women, with several premiers and aboriginal leaders meeting in Ottawa today to try to determine what can be done. CBCNews.ca carries the news conferences live.
- Weekend events in Saskatchewan
- While the frosty weather continues, some might be tempted to cocoon — but why? This weekend there are lots of events to keep you amused.
- Saskatchewan people gather in Ottawa for missing and murdered indigenous women
- Saskatchewan leaders, politicians and family members gather in Ottawa for national roundtable into missing and murdered indigenous women.
- Saskatchewan parks reservation system set to launch Monday
- Reservations for Saskatchewan provincial parks will open on Monday.
- Beware of timeshare vacation scammers, government of Saskatchewan says
- Saskatchewan officials are warning the public about a company selling timeshare vacations.