Uranium City, SK
Set Uranium City as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Chinese New Year celebrated in Saskatchewan video
- The dishes are being cooked up and the oranges are being stacked as people across Saskatchewan celebrate the Chinese New Year.
- New Indigenous students share thoughts on new Gordon Oakes Redbear Student Centre
- The 1,900 square-metre building was designed by renowned Métis and Blackfoot architect Douglas Cardinal and officially opened last week.
- NDP leader secures nomination for Saskatoon Westview, lays groundwork for campaign
- Saskatchewan's leader of the NDP and the official opposition secured the nomination to represent the riding of Saskatoon Westview in the upcoming provincial election.
- Regina photographer captures hearts of strangers through portraits
- A Regina man is trying to get to know the people around him better by taking a new portrait of a stranger every Sunday.
- New Aboriginal stories told through animation
- When it comes to passing on indigenous stories, Doug Cuthland and Randy Morin say using stop-motion animation can tap into younger generations.