Uranium City, SK
Set Uranium City as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
NNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening and ending near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this evening then northwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 31 overnight.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 17 with temperature falling to minus 22 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 37.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 44.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-18° | -36°
-0° | -33°
-8° | -24°
18° | -11°
-13° | -25°
9° | -13°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Morning Edition: Spotlight on the Heritage Neighbourhood
- This week the Morning Edition is helping you get to know your city. We are profiling the people and places in Regina's Heritage Neighbourhood that make that community unique.
- House engulfed in flames on Yellow Quill First Nation
- A house fire erupted on the Yellow Quill First Nation in Saskatchewan on Saturday afternoon.
- Photos Northern lights visible in Saskatchewan skies over weekend
- Some people in Saskatchewan were able to catch a glimpse of the northern lights this weekend.
- 2 empty grain cars derail west of Estevan, Sask.
- Emergency workers and RCMP were called to a train derailment just west of Estevan, Sask. on Saturday night.
- Woman charged after Moose Jaw hit and run causes $60K in damages
- A woman is facing a license suspension, traffic tickets and a charge for impaired driving and driving over .08 after a driver struck 3 parked cars in Moose Jaw Sunday morning.