Set Englee as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 1:30 PM NST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 2:34 PM NST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 2:34 PM NST
Flurries or periods of freezing drizzle. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Breaking Ed Martin's severance 'appropriate,' former Nalcor CEO was dismissed: auditor general
- The auditor general has concluded Ed Martin was pushed out of his job at Nalcor Energy because of constructive dismissal.
- New Big move of Muskrat Falls machinery from Bay Bulls, across Witless Bay Line
- The Witless Bay Line will be shut to normal nighttime traffic, starting Monday, as Nalcor moves a convoy of generators and other equipment.
- Updated Sex was consensual, tearful police officer tells sexual assault trial
- The cop accused of sexually assaulting a woman after giving her a ride home testified Monday that he believed she was fully consenting and not drunk.
- Updated West White Rose in the wings? Husky downplays reports that deal is near
- Husky Energy is just weeks away from officially sanctioning the West White Rose extension project, sources say. But the company is downplaying the report.
- New 'Not a typical TV stereotype': Corner Brook writer behind new CBC series
- The co-creator of a new series premiering on CBC Television is from Corner Brook and Jane Maggs says the small town setting and characters feel real.