Set Englee as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 3:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NW 39 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas late in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 4.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Fired Wabana clerk learns of dismissal on Twitter video
- The Wabana, N.L., municipal employee who was fired during a crowded and controversial town council meeting Tuesday night learned of his fate through social media.
- New Stormin' Norman graces front of locally made T-shirts
- A familiar person on the streets of downtown St. John's is getting financial help from a local barber shop that wants to give back to a friendly member of the community.
- Woman conspired to have brother killed; pair appear in court
- A Pasadena woman who is one of two people charged with conspiracy to cause murder was targetting her brother, police say.
- Burin Peninsula man investigated for assault, busted for drugs
- A Marystown man who was already under investigation for assault is now facing drug charges, police say.
- Candidate in Bay Bulls byelection protests draw from hat
- A Bay Bulls council candidate, who lost after her name wasn't pulled out a hat, wants the province to change how ties between candidates are decided in municipal elections.