Set Englee as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 6:30 PM NST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Snow at times heavy or freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 late this evening. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow changing to periods of freezing drizzle in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 3. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
Periods of freezing drizzle or flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 7.
|Snow at times heavy or freezing drizzle||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Flurries|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Paul Davis defends MHA cuts, says still time for public input video
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Paul Davis is defending the province's move to cut the number of seats in the House of Assembly, amid criticism that the process was undemocratic.
- Winter storm hits parts of N.L., travel getting rough
- As a winter storm works its way up to Newfoundland and Labrador, bringing snow and winds into the region, driving and travel conditions become less than ideal.
- Veggies with a side of reptile? Labrador woman makes gross discovery
- A woman in Churchill Falls, N.L., says she made a nasty discovery in a bag of frozen vegetables she picked up at the local grocery store.
- Missing money? RNC seeks owner of large sum discovered in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is looking for the owner of a large sum of money that has gone unclaimed for months.
- New 'You can make a name for yourself' at Canadian curling championships video
- Young curlers from all across Canada are in Corner Brook this week to compete in this year's junior championships.