Set Englee as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy this evening. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 5.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Water slowly returning to Hopedale as emergency response continues
- Water problems are still plaguing the town of Hopedale, but the Minister of Municipal Affairs says government is working to ensure residents are being taken care of.
- Hebron project an economic boon for Marystown video
- The Hebron oilfield may be hundreds of miles offshore, but the benefits from its construction are definitely being felt on the Burin Peninsula.
- New End-of-life hospice sought in Grand Falls-Windsor
- People in central Newfoundland are raising money to build an end-of-life hospice which, if approved, would be the first of its kind in the province.
- Search and rescue plane purchase finally primed for take off
- CBC News has learned the federal government is kick-starting the moribund program to purchase new search and rescue planes for the Canadian Forces. Today, it finally released a request for proposals to purchase aircraft to replace the aging fleet of Buffalo planes.
- Updated Sheila's Brush or April Fools? Winter storm possible for Wednesday
- A winter storm system could potentially hit Newfoundland on Wednesday, with significant snowfall and heavy winds expected for eastern regions of the island.