Set Englee as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 12:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning late this evening and ending overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 15.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Corner Brook sets fire ban
- Corner Brook has banned all open fires in the city as the hot and dry weather continues.
- Fireworks suspected as cause of fire in Conception Bay South
- The fire in the Red Bridge Road area of Conception Bay South continues to burn, but the town says the fire is contained.
- Easter Seals says getting to its camp difficult with theft of trailer
- The Easter Seals discovered yesterday that one of its trailers was stolen in St. John's.
- Freak accident killed deckhand in tug accident: TSB
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada says a number of factors led to a fatal accident on a tug off Newfoundland's south coast last year.
- Wabush Mines owner in talks with potential buyer
- The U.S. company that idled Wabush Mines this winter confirms that it is talking with another company about the potential sale of the iron ore operation.