Set Coronation as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Rain showers beginning this evening then changing to snow near midnight and ending overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning near noon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 in the afternoon then diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High plus 5 with temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New poll shows PCs and Wildrose tied in support among Alberta voters
- The Progressive Conservatives and Wildrose Party are tied for support among Alberta voters, each with 24 per cent, according to a new poll released today
- New Edmonton's Jack Forestier, musical prodigy, performs at Carnegie Hall audio
- Edmonton's Jack Forestier, 10, took the stage at New York's Carnegie Hall last weekend.
- RCMP investigating 'very risky' highway chase video
- An RCMP cruiser was involved in what police themselves call a “very risky” chase over the weekend, a pursuit that for a time saw both vehicles headed north in the southbound lanes of the QEII highway.
- #YEG Today: What you need to know to get where you're going
- Live updating information about Edmonton's traffic and weather
- Ponoka gym vandals broke lights, spray-painted swastikas on walls
- A new gymnasium the people in Ponoka spent seven years raising money for won’t open on time, after vandals broke in over the weekend and wrecked fixtures and spray-painted racist graffiti on the walls.