Set Coronation as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 14.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 16.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
27° | 10°
81° | 50°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Tory insider Rod Love hired to lobby for new licence plates
- The American multi-national 3M hired heavyweight Progressive Conservative insider Rod Love to lobby the government for new provincial licence plates.
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- This weekend is a bit of a mixed bag, with a daub of drama, a smattering of comedy, some dance, some gardening, night markets and a seriously long race all coming your way
- Uber taxi app official meets with City of Edmonton
- A representative of the controversial smartphone taxi app Uber met with the city of Edmonton on Thursday.
- Urban farm wins over Garneau neighbours after rocky start
- Brian Peel was in Saskatchewan when he learned someone was digging up the vacant land next to his house for an urban farm. "I had no information and I was just totally caught off guard by it," he said.
- Michener Centre transfer will not be halted despite deaths, says province video audio
- The Alberta government says it will continue with plans to move residents of the Michener Centre to new facilities around the province despite concerns raised after five former residents died.