Set Coronation as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 10:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 6.
Clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the morning. High plus 2.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta hikes funding for cities, towns by $400M
- Alberta's Minister for Municipal Affairs Diana McQueen announced Friday the province is allocating $400 million in new money for municipalities for the final quarter of the 2014/2015 fiscal year.
- Ryan Arcand, Edmonton's homeless piano man, finds a home video
- The man who wowed millions with his piano playing on YouTube is back, this time with a roof over his head and a piano just down the hallway.
- Edmonton's 'City of Champions' signs could be replaced
- People arriving in Edmonton could be greeted by new welcome signs within the next year or two, according to Coun. Michael Oshry.
- In Depth Child M manslaughter case concludes Friday with mother's sentencing
- “I do not know what the cause of (Child M’s) cardio-respiratory arrest was due to,” a doctor wrote. “However, it is very clear that she is PROFOUNDLY MALNOURISHED and has evidence of blunt force cranial trauma which is NOT adequately explained.”
- Audio Zombie study shows Alberta Rockies are best place to survive audio
- A new study done at Cornell University suggests the Canadian Rockies as an ideal spot to wait out a zombie apocalypse.