Set Coronation as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming east 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 13.
Showers ending early in the evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 17.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- new Edmonton woman rings up ‘insane’ $23,000 roaming charge bill
- Memories of her Mexican vacation turned sour just two days after Sarah Farrell returned home to Edmonton.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.
- Zama spill site shows brown trees, 3 containment sites video
- Apache Canada is still cleaning up a massive waste water site in northern Alberta, 18 days after the spill was first reported.
- AHS to reverse controversial home care decisions video
- Alberta Health Services will reverse their earlier decision to replace home-care services in three Edmonton facilities, said AHS president and CEO Chris Eagle today.
- St. Joe's program helps aboriginal students graduate video
- A graduation coach at Edmonton's St. Joseph High School is having a big impact on the graduation rate of aboriginal students.