Set Coronation as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Pioneer Press celebrates 120 years of printing in Edmonton
- Alberta hadn’t even been made a province yet in 1894 when Pioneer Press first opened its doors in what was then the town of Edmonton.
- Updated Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary
- WestJet's final rescue flight out of Mexico will be landing in Calgary later today. The airline said it expects there will be about 50 passengers on the final flight.
- FOOD REVIEW Rocky Mountain Icehouse leaves reviewer cold
- With temperatures starting to dip, Edmonton AM food critic Twyla Campbell dipped into the newly-opened Rocky Mountain Ice House on Jasper Ave. The Texas-inspired spot promises southern food and an elegant space.
- Updated Michener Centre closure halted, residents allowed to return
- Premier Jim Prentice said Friday that the government will stop plans to close a facility for people with developmental disabilities in Red Deer. It's the latest in a week of announcements reversing decisions made by the province's previous cabinet.
- Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation installs solar panels
- The Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation, located just downstream from the oilsands near Fort McMurray, is trying to shift away from its reliance on fossil fuels.