Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 17.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near noon. High 22 except 18 along parts of the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Donovan Bailey on his mark as he starts acting career on Mr. D
- Legendary Canadian sprinter Donovan Bailey is hoping his next venture will take off, as he dips his toes in the world of acting.
- Beluga whale spending summer in Liverpool Harbour
- A beluga whale has taken up residence in the Liverpool Harbour this summer but whale experts are cautioning people not to interact with the beluga.
- Halifax police look for suspect in Dartmouth sexual assault
- Halifax police say they are investigating a sexual assault that happened in Dartmouth early Thursday morning.
- UPEI field hockey players fight to regain varsity status
- Some Maritime university women's field hockey players are fighting a decision they say threatens the future of their sport.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia to get fair weather over long weekend, says Kalin Mitchell
- It's so nice to have sunshine in force today and nary a chance of thunderstorm to talk about! But the weather will change overnight and on Friday as a front will bring passing showers.