Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 26, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 20 overnight. Low 8 except plus 3 in low lying inland areas.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the morning and ending early in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thundershower in the morning and early in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High 14.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Atlantic Voice People in Pictou County silent no longer on Northern Pulp
- This past summer, people in Pictou County decided they couldn't stay quiet any more.
- Shots fired near Halifax's Hemlock Ravine Park
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after shots were fired in a neighbourhood near Hemlock Ravine Park.
- Driver injured in Highway 103 crash
- Halifax RCMP say a woman injured after a crash on highway 103 is expected to recover from her injuries.
- Halifax man charged after RCMP officer nearly run over
- A 20-year-old from Halifax is facing numerous charges after police say an RCMP officer was almost run over.
- Man shot in back in Halifax attempted robbery
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man was shot in the back in a vehicle in the Fairview neighbourhood of Halifax.