Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 6:23 AM ADT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 6:23 AM ADT
Periods of rain and fog. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening and after midnight. Flurries beginning overnight. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. High zero.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated St. Patrick's High School wall damage to be taken down
- A vacant Halifax school will be partially taken down today after a part of the roof collapsed this morning.
- Food truck permits 5 times more expensive this year
- People in Nova Scotia's food service industry are speaking out after learning food truck permit fees are increasing five-fold.
- Updated Air Canada sex act sentencing put over
- The sentencing for a man who pleaded guilty to committing a sex act on an Air Canada flight has been put over.
- Seven Halifax-area schools closed due to snow on roofs
- All that rain today is adding to the weight of the snow on roofs and, as a result, the Halifax Regional School Board has closed seven schools.
- Cape Breton council fed up with Nova Scotia Power service
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality's council says it's time to complain about streetlights provided by Nova Scotia Power.