Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 4:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High zero with temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Young and old turn out for Justin Trudeau's town hall in Dartmouth video
- Thousands of Nova Scotians from all walks of life gathered at a town hall meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the Dartmouth Sportsplex Monday evening.
- Young Conservative calls PM out on role in replacing 'deplorable hospitals'
- Young audience member earns cheers and congratulations for polite, pointed question urging Prime Minister to work with province on aging hospital system, particularly decrepit Victoria General.
- Q & A Trudeau says ethics concerns over Bahamas vacation will be 'ironed out'
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke to CBC Mainstreet host Bob Murphy on Monday afternoon, shortly before hosting an event at the Dartmouth Sportsplex. He spoke about that family vacation on a private island, soldiers, prescription medication and income inequality. Here are his answers, edited for length and clarity.
- How a Martin Luther King Jr. award helped shape these sisters' lives
- Sisters Sondra and Kayla Medley were elementary school students at Bell Park Academic Centre when they each took home a Peace award 17 years ago. They say that recognition helped them achieve their goals in adulthood.
- Dad considers lawsuit if work-to-rule cancels daughter's $3.5K history trip
- The father of a high school student in Windsor says he'll consider a lawsuit if his daughter's upcoming "trip of a lifetime" to Europe is cancelled because of work-to-rule.