Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Snow or ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning in the afternoon then changing to ice pellets late in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning then becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Ice pellets changing to periods of rain in the evening and ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing rain early in the evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Snow or ice pellets||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 6th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- A 31-year-old woman was taken to hospital after the sixth pedestrian-vehicle collision in the Halifax Regional Municipality since Monday.
- Suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Cape Breton
- The fire marshal in Cape Breton is investigating after a suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Leitches Creek early Sunday morning.
- Stephen McNeil joins PM for Nelson Mandela memorial
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil has accepted an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend a memorial service in South Africa for Nelson Mandela this week.
- Harley Lawrence death highlights battle to help mentally ill
- When Doug Greene heard his homeless friend had died in a burning bus shelter in a small town in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley, it reminded him of his own vulnerability.
- Bodychecking ban gets mixed reaction at Challenge Cup
- Mixed reaction continues to Hockey Canada's recent rule that bans body contact for children under 13-years-old.