Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Clearing this morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Opposition MLAs speak out against bill to impose contract on teachers
- Opposition MLAs are speaking out against Bill 75 — new legislation that will impose a contract on the province's 9,300 public school teachers. The bill is in its third and final reading at the legislature.
- Liberal government makes minor amendment to Bill 75 audio
- The McNeil government has tweaked its bill to impose a contract on Nova Scotia's 9,300 teachers. The amendment allows for an arbitrator to rule if there is a dispute amongst the 14 members of the Council to Improve Classroom Conditions.
- 'Weird' care packages aim to keep controversial Mother Canada project in public eye audio
- Even after the federal Liberals shut it down, the man behind the proposed Mother Canada statue in Cape Breton Highlands National Park is regularly sending care packages to public figures in the hopes of reviving the project.
- Nova Scotians get creative (and a little obscene) with big snowfall
- From giant sculptures to ball games, Bluenosers are finding ways to make the most out of winter.
- 'We'll continue to fight': Fort Petrie operator fires back at vandals targeting WW II site
- A community group that operates a Second World War era fortification site in Cape Breton is determined to keep the property open despite frequent vandalism to its aging buildings.