Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
W 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few flurries ending early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax unveils final draft of Centre Plan for 15 years of growth
- The final draft of Halifax's blueprint for development in the city core for the next 15 years was released Friday afternoon.
- Drunk driver responsible for 2011 death charged again with impaired driving
- A Nova Scotia man who went to prison for a drunk driving crash that killed a woman in 2011 is once again facing impaired driving charges after a car smashed into a utility pole Thursday night in Dartmouth.
- Alberta man worries his 'GRABHER' licence plate could be cancelled after 'ridiculous' Nova Scotia ruling
- An Edmonton driver is checking his rear-view mirror more often after a storm of controversy about his family name on a licence plate.
- North Preston faces 'mourning time' after fire hits historic church
- A fire earlier this week at a historic church in North Preston, N.S., was caused by a faulty air exchange motor, church officials said Friday as they began to tally the steep cost to repair the community's beloved gathering spot.
- Man who killed Dal student in 1995 granted day parole
- Trevor Marcel Brooks helped kick and stomp another man to death on a Dartmouth, N.S. pathway.