Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WNW 40 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 1 with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Demand for blood donors continues through holidays audio
- Boxing Day was quiet at many Canadian Blood Services Clinics across the Maritimes Friday, however the demand for blood continues.
- World Juniors: Zachary Fucale to start for Canada vs. Slovakia
- Goaltender Zachary Fucale will get the nod in goal on Friday when Canada opens up the world junior championships against Slovakia in Montreal.
- RokiDiva leather goods creates jobs in Bangladesh audio
- Shafin Mahfuz is becoming a purse connoisseur in order to give back to Bangladesh, his home country.
- Confederation Bridge restricts traffic due to high winds
- High winds have restricted traffic on the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles.
- Cape Breton rain washes out beaver dam, road
- A road has washed out in Richmond County, Cape Breton.