Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
S 24 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 6.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then a few showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Alex Colville's Harbour painting sells in auction for $1.88M with fees
- Harbour, a painting by renowned Nova Scotia artist Alex Colville, sold for $1.88 million, more than double the estimated price, auction house president David Heffel said Thursday.
- Superstores around Halifax will sell Hope Blooms salad dressings
- Hope Blooms, a youth group in Halifax, has grown from a small youth group to selling salad dressings with grocery giant Loblaw. Four Superstores in the Halifax area will now sell the salad dressings with all proceeds going to the the Hope Blooms scholarship fund.
- Halifax's Centennial Building's flood repairs make progress
- The flooded areas of the Victoria General Hospital in Halifax won't fully return to use until sometime next year.
- Halifax Armoury use restricted due to lead contamination
- Several military units have left the building temporarily while crews try to eliminate the lead found in the drill floor's paint, spokesman Lt. Kelly Boyden said Thursday.
- Forecast Frost, fog and a little wet snow ahead for Nova Scotia
- Don't be worried about frost tonight because temperatures will stay above freezing, says CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell. Much of Nova Scotia will see some fog, frost and a bit of wet snow over the next three days.