Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this morning. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight then 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 8 except minus 12 in low lying inland areas.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- New Pedestrian hit and injured in Fredericton
- A 59-year-old woman was taken to hospital Saturday night after she was hit by a vehicle in Fredericton.
- Teen injured after 20-metre cliff fall in Glace Bay
- A teenage girl was taken to hospital with serious injuries after she fell down a 20-metre cliff in Glace Bay, N.S., Friday night and had to be rescued from the ice and water below.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.