Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
NNW 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Man missing after snowmobiles break through ice, 2 others rescued
- A 26-year-old man is still missing after three snowmobiles went through the ice last night, two other people have been rescued.
- Nova Scotia teen basketball star most excited for family at NBA All-Star Weekend
- A 17-year-old basketball player from Dartmouth, N.S., says the highlight of his weekend was seeing his family, despite spending it with some of the world's top players and coaches.
- Man charged with attempted murder after shots fired in Eastern Passage
- 24-year-old Eastern Passage man is facing a charge of attempted murder along with weapons offences after shots were fired in Eastern Passage Saturday morning.
- Glace Bay fire destroys former Guildwood building
- Cape Breton Regional Police are trying to determine if a homeless person was inside an unused building that went up in flames Friday night in Glace Bay but it could take more than 24 hours to know for sure.
- Sydney Chase the Ace jackpot climbs to $430K
- The excitement is building around Sydney's Chase the Ace as the number of cards remaining in the deck stands at only 13 with a jackpot estimated to reach $430,000.