Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
ESE 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 15 mm. Fog patches developing this morning. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 8.
Rain at times heavy ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating before morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax councillors got one-third of donations from development community
- A CBC Nova Scotia investigation has found that of all donations made to the 2012 municipal election campaigns of sitting councillors in the Halifax Regional Municipality, one-third were from companies involved in development.
- Interactive Halifax municipal candidate contributions
- Contributions to the winning candidates in the Halifax municipal election.
- New Nova Scotia cuts funds to health and wellness community groups
- Community groups that rely on financial help from Nova Scotia's Department of Health are facing cuts, despite the fact their work is aimed at keeping people healthy and active.
- New Singer Molly Thomason comes out as non-binary
- Visitors to Nova Scotia singer-songwriter Molly Thomason's website may have noticed a surprise announcement on Monday, but is isn't a new album or tour dates.
- New Loretta Saunders scholarship gets boost from Highway of Tears doc
- Two Halifax theatres screened a documentary about missing and murdered indigenous women Monday evening in support of the Loretta Saunders Scholarship Fund.