Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SSW 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19 except 24 inland. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle late in the afternoon and in the evening. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 18 except 22 inland.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Melissa Dawn Peacock's family urges change in life sentences
- The family of Melissa Dawn Peacock, a Nova Scotia woman who was murdered three years ago, is starting a national campaign to change the definition of life in prison.
- Missing woman Catherine Miller's parents plead for information
- Two Bedford parents are pleading for the public's help to locate their daughter, who has been missing for nearly two weeks.
- North Sydney home destroyed in fire
- A fire at a North Sydney home around 6:30 a.m. Monday morning appears to have destroyed the house.
- Nova Scotia government workers some of the sickest in Canada
- Nova Scotia's civil servants are among the sickest in Canada, according to numbers supplied to CBC News by the province.
- Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes, study says
- Ditching handshakes in favour of more informal fist bumps could help cut down on the spread of bacteria and illnesses, according to a study released on Monday.