Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
W 34 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 2 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming east 20 in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Breton teen dies after bicycle crash with vehicle
- A 17-year-old Cape Breton boy is dead after the bicycle he was riding collided with a vehicle Saturday evening.
- Updated Messy Maritime weather leaves people without power
- The messy weather in the Maritimes has left people without power and has kept emergency crews busy.
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: When 'Like' doesn't mean like video
- Like shouldn't always be taken literally, say tech experts, who are closely watching the case of 13 Dalhousie University students suspended for their actions on Facebook.
- Dozens of tires slashed in Halifax neighbourhood
- At least 20 cars had their tires slashed on Dublin Street in Halifax Saturday night, says one of the vicitms.
- Steven Baur, Dalhousie senate committee member, speaks out about dentistry school scandal
- A Dalhousie University professor on the school’s senate committee says when it comes to discipline, each punishment should be handed out individually in the dentistry school scandal, despite student's desire to have his case heard by committee.