Baccaro Point, NS
Set Baccaro Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Showers or thundershowers early this morning then 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Fog patches along the coast. Amount 5 mm except 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 26 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 31. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Fortress of Louisbourg celebrates 18th-century life during CultureFête 2016
- Visitors to the Fortress of Louisbourg in Cape Breton this weekend will see hands-on demonstrations of 18th century medicine, among other events celebrating everyday life during the fortress's heyday.
- New Halifax Pride Parade: Where, when and how to watch video
- Rain or shine, it's time for the 29th annual Halifax Pride Parade. And if you can't be downtown to take part, we'll be carrying a livestream for you to watch.
- New Afghan-Canadian group aims to bring international students to Atlantic Canada
- A group of Afghan-Canadians in Halifax are fundraising to try to offer a young student from Afghanistan a better quality of education at an Atlantic Canadian university.
- New Fire collapses home in West Porters Lake
- Halifax firefighters remain at the scene of a house fire in West Porters Lake that was reported early Saturday morning.
- Feeling gouged? How to save money on airline fees
- Gone are the good old days when an airline ticket included added perks like a checked bag. Now those perks will cost you. So CBC News did the research to help you avoid added airlines fees this summer.