Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers overnight. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening and overnight. Fog patches spreading inland in the evening. Low 17.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
19° | 17°
66° | 63°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Grandparents' rights in Nova Scotia boosted by new law audio
- New custody rights for grandparents in Nova Scotia go into effect Monday.
- Student moving day fills Halifax curbs with treasure and trash
- Nothing says September in Halifax like an abandoned foosball table.
- Rudder issue cuts ferry crossings between P.E.I, N.S.
- Ferry crossings are reduced between Wood Islands, P.E.I. and Caribou, N.S. until further notice because of mechanical issues with the MV Confederation.
- Kenneth MacNeil's disappearance 'clear torture,' family says
- Cape Breton Regional Police have called off the search for a missing man in Leitches Creek.
- B.C. woman dies in crash on Sydney highway
- A British Columbia woman died in a car crash on Highway 125 in Sydney, N.S., early Monday.