Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Rain beginning after midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|Sunny||Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Truro year-round homeless shelter becomes a reality
- A group of volunteers in Truro has fulfilled their promise to open a year-round homeless shelter.
- Newport and District Arena destroyed by roof collapse, evacuation ends
- About 20 homes in Hants County were evacuated for about an hour on Wednesday evening after a roof collapse at a local rink forced officials to release ammonia in the arena into the air.
- Nova Star ferry to get another $2M promised from Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government has spent another $2 million of the $13 million promised this year to assist the operators of the ferry between Yarmouth and Portland, Maine.
- Bryony House sued by fundraising lottery operator for nearly $375K
- Fallout from the controversial Bryony House home lottery continues with accusations of unpaid debt and two lawsuits related to the ill-fated fundraiser landing in court.
- J. Willy Krauch and Sons smoked seafood business closing
- An internationally renowned smoked seafood business on Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore will be closing its doors next month after almost 60 years in business.