Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
ENE 42 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Contagious horse virus 'strangles' confirmed in Windsor
- Horse owners in the Windsor area are coping with a possible outbreak of strangles, the horse equivalent of strep throat.
- Art thief John Tillman's infamous collection on its way back to owners
- RCMP are touring Nova Scotia returning items stolen by notorious art thief John Tillman.
- What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- Drug abusers to have court monitored treatment program
- Nova Scotia is launching a court-monitored drug treatment pilot program.
- Mudslide cleanup clears road near Margaree Forks
- The Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks opened both lanes Friday afternoon after one lane was closed due to a mudslide Wednesday.