Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Snow or ice pellets
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning this afternoon then changing to ice pellets late this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h this morning then becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 1.
Ice pellets changing to periods of rain this evening and ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon then changing to snow early in the evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
|Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Flurries|
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Woman seriously injured after being pinned between 2 cars
- A woman is in hospital with serious injuries after being pinned between two cars Sunday in Dartmouth.
- 6th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- A 31-year-old woman was taken to hospital after the sixth pedestrian-vehicle collision in the Halifax Regional Municipality since Monday.
- Suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Cape Breton
- The fire marshal in Cape Breton is investigating after a suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Leitches Creek early Sunday morning.
- Stephen McNeil joins PM for Nelson Mandela memorial
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil has accepted an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend a memorial service in South Africa for Nelson Mandela this week.
- Harley Lawrence death highlights battle to help mentally ill
- When Doug Greene heard his homeless friend had died in a burning bus shelter in a small town in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley, it reminded him of his own vulnerability.