Set Shelburne as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early this afternoon. A few flurries beginning this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 early in the evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts video
- The president of Dalhousie University in Halifax has announced the steps he is going to take in response to sexually explicit Facebook posts attributed to some male students in the faculty of dentistry.
- New Nova Scotia finances have myths, truths and choices
- CBC political analyst Graham Steele looks at the myths around Nova Scotia's finances as the Liberal government works toward its budget in April.
- Nova Scotia spending $1M to study gas price regulation
- Nova Scotia's Liberal government says it remains firmly against the regulation of gasoline in the province, but it plans to spend more than $1 million getting the information it needs to determine whether that's really the case.
- Lost Port Williams hunter found safe after 17 hours in woods
- A missing hunter has been found safe after getting lost in thick brush near Blomidon Provincial Park for about 17 hours on Wednesday.
- Elizabeth Gallagher of Cole Harbour wins free trip around the world
- What’s in a name? Well, for Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher it means a trip around the world. The 23-year-old Cole Harbour woman is leaving today to start the first leg of a round-the-world trip, all thanks to one man’s breakup.