Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Mining industry, environmental groups watch as Canada plans new coal effluent rules
- Ottawa's proposal would require new coal mines to collect and monitor all effluent through a final discharge point where it would have to meet new limits for suspended solids, nitrates and a toxic byproduct called selenium.
- Students getting educated on life after work-to-rule
- Some students in Halifax say they're still waiting to find out when — or if — their school life will get back to normal.
- Satellite images show the chilling effect of back-to-back snowstorms
- It was a different scene a month ago before the Maritime provinces were hit with a blizzard.
- Video CBC Nova Scotia News February 22, 2017 video
- The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotians and their stories
- Sex assault trial opens for former Dalhousie student Charles Barrons
- The woman who accuses Charles Barrons of sexual was the first person to testify at his trial on Wednesday. Her identify is protected by a publication ban.