Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 5 except minus 8 inland.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 8 except minus 12 inland.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Teen injured after 20-metre cliff fall in Glace Bay
- A teenage girl was taken to hospital with serious injuries after she fell down a 20-metre cliff in Glace Bay, N.S., Friday night and had to be rescued from the ice and water below.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.
- Fans flocking to women's university hockey
- The popularity of women’s university hockey in New Brunswick has jumped in the wake of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, with record crowds showing up to watch teams play.
- Garbage truck knocks out power to 700 in North Sydney
- Nearly 700 Nova Scotia Power customers in North Sydney, N.S., are without power after garbage truck clipped an electrical wire and pulled down two utility poles Saturday morning.