Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 1.
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Darrell Dexter content with life as a former premier
- Former premier Darrell Dexter gave his first full interview to the CBC's Amy Smith since leaving public life, a year-and-a-half ago.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for March 2, 2015
- A low-pressure system is responsible for a fresh blanket of snow covering much of the Maritimes Monday.
- New RCMP investigate Sunday morning Springhaven shooting
- Yarmouth RCMP are investigating a shooting that happened in Springhaven early Sunday morning.
- New Hike Nova Scotia opposes lifting Sunday hunting ban
- Opponents of lifting the Sunday hunting ban in Nova Scotia say a government survey on the issue is skewed.
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh gets 7-year jail sentence: report
- A Nova Scotia businessman whose sexual abuse convictions were overturned in Canada has reportedly been sentenced to a seven-year jail term by a Nepalese court for molesting a boy.