Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20 except 25 inland. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning in the evening. Amount possibly more than 40 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low 16.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers|
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 19-year-old in RCMP custody after hitting officer with truck, fleeing scene
- A 19-year-old man is in Nova Scotia RCMP custody after he allegedly hit an officer with his pickup truck during a traffic stop, then fled the scene.
- Onslow man, 19, facing attempted murder charge
- A 19-year-old man from Onslow, N.S., is facing a charge of attempted murder after a 17-year-old was run over with a car repeatedly, according to police.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston video
- A church in Edmundston, N.B., built in the 1880s was destroyed by a fire that broke out early Saturday morning.
- Loblaws recalling glass mugs over shatter risk
- Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling two types of glass mugs sold in the Atlantic region because they can break when filled with hot liquid.
- 5 St. FX exchange students hospitalized after crash near Truro
- Five St. Francis Xavier international exchange students were sent to hospital after the car they were travelling in veered off the road, rolled over and landed in a lane of oncoming traffic outside of Truro, N.S., late Friday night.