Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few rain showers or flurries ending early this morning then clearing. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 2 except minus 9 in low lying inland areas.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the evening. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tax time 2015: Does free tax software come with a catch? No, say developers
- With two weeks to go until the tax filing deadline, many of us will be shopping around for the right tax software this weekend. We speak to the creators behind some of the free programs that are available to find out just what motivated them to devote their time to a task most of us avoid.
- Atlantic Voice Autism community speaks out about language used in vaccine debate
- The language used to describe people with autism is too much for some people in the autism community.
- 4 British sailors charged in gang rape of woman were typical tourists on social media
- CBC News has uncovered more details about four British Navy sailors accused of sexually assaulting a woman while visiting Halifax.
- Lower River submerged van recovered, one man found dead
- A van has been recovered from Lower River in Cape Breton. RCMP say they removed the lone occupant of the van, a man, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Updated Bill C-51 rally and march held in Halifax video
- More than 100 protesters turned out in Halifax Saturday afternoon for a rally against the anti-terror bill C-51.