Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 8:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Snow beginning after midnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 2.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with flurries beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 1.
|Flurries||Sunny||Snow or rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Another sunny day for Maritimes, but light snowfall coming
- It's going to be a second straight sunny day across the Maritimes, although some snowfall and flurries will happen overnight and into Monday.
- Digby, Pictou mayors 'blindsided' by visitor centre cuts
- Two Nova Scotia mayors are angry with the provincial government after they were caught off guard by the closure of the visitor information centres in their communities.
- New Prom dress sale a success after flood destroys gowns
- A Spryfield charity, which suffered a devastating flood, sold dozens of prom dresses Saturday after the community came to its rescue.
- Bill Casey is the candidate for Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley
- Bill Casey will run in the next federal election, this time as a Liberal.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.