Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches developing in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- point of view Thousands race in 10th Blue Nose Marathon
- Thousands of people in Nova Scotia are resting after competing in the 10th Annual Blue Nose Marathon on Sunday. Just under 14,000 people participated in the three-day long event, a new record.
- Cape Breton fishermen pray as lobster season begins
- Nova Scotia lobster fishermen and their families gathered on their boats in Main-a-Dieu on Sunday for the annual Blessing of the Fleet ceremony.
- N.S. tobacconist won’t appeal charter challenge ruling
- A tobacco store owner in Kentville will not appeal a court decision forcing him to hide its products.
- Cape Breton police investigate Caledonia Club robbery
- Cape Breton police are investigating an armed robbery at the Caledonia Club in Glace Bay, N.S. Saturday night.
- Police find bodies of 2 missing New Brunswick fishermen video
- Two bodies have been found close to a submerged boat off the coast of New Brunswick, a day after a boat capsized with three crew members on board.