Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Fog patches along parts of the coast late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23 except 19 along parts of the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
Cloudy. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 17.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near noon. High 22 except 18 along parts of the coast.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Bluenose II sailing cancelled due to steering problems
- The Bluenose II cancelled its morning sailing today as crews try to fix a problem with the steering system.
- New Possible human remains found in New Glasgow a skull
- New Glasgow police say they've found what might be a human skull inside the former Temperance Street School.
- New Kejimkujik campground downed trees concern park user
- Campers heading out to Kejimkujik National Park for the long weekend may notice some changes in how the popular Jim Charles campground looks, but the park says it's short term pain for long term gain.
- New Emma Van Rooyen quits Kings County council with scathing letter
- A councillor with the Municipality of the County of Kings has resigned with a scathing letter detailing what she sees as back-room decision making, aggression at in-camera meetings, block voting and personal vendettas.
- Nova Scotia's deficit smaller than predicted
- Tax revenues higher than budgeted, deficit lower.