Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. A few flurries beginning overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 2 except minus 6 inland.
A few flurries ending early in the afternoon then clearing. A few showers along parts of the coast in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|A few flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Suboxone, methadone alternative, gets police chief's OK
- Some addictions specialists continue to lobby the Nova Scotia government to approve a drug other than methadone for broader use, a move the Kentville police chief says would make the streets safer.
- New Heinz baby food recalled for packaging defect worries
- Heinz Canada has voluntary recalled some of its baby food after concerns a packaging defect might have spoiled the food.
- Man found dead in south-end Halifax, police investigating
- Halifax police are investigating after a man was found dead in a south-end residence on Sunday night.
- Bryan Adams announces Atlantic Canadian tour
- Bryan Adams will play five concerts in Atlantic Canada in April and May as part of his Bare Bones acoustic concert tour.
- Oral cancer drugs: group pushes for universal coverage video
- People in Ontario and Atlantic Canada face financial hardship that other Canadians don't when it comes to accessing cancer treatments taken orally, a coalition of more than 30 cancer organizations says.