Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28 except 22 along parts of the coast. Humidex 34. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 27 except 23 along parts of the coast. Humidex 32.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New The Macdonald Bridge: What you need to know this Natal Day weekend
- The Macdonald Bridge will be closed Saturday and Sunday for work in its Big Lift upgrade, making traffic a little more difficult for Natal Day revellers.
- New Natal Day fireworks expected to keep Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network busy
- When sparks fly in the summer sky, the number of dogs that go missing more than doubles, says co-founder of the Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network.
- New Enfield retiree frustrated by new, unwanted fee on Bell Aliant bill
- Joan Jarvis says she did not request any changes to her phone plan, but found a new fee on her latest Bell Aliant phone bill.
- CBC Investigates Halifax cab drivers lose licences for impaired driving, sex assault
- Over the past six years, 12 drivers have lost their taxi licenses for a variety of infractions, including convictions for impaired driving and living off the avails of prostitution.
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.