Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5 except zero in low lying inland areas.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Clayton Park chiropractor spreading anti-flu vaccine info
- Nova Scotia health officials are urging people to be cautious about some anti-flu vaccine literature being distributed by a chiropractor in Clayton Park.
- Benjamin Carver's death sparks calls for highway twinning
- The recent death of a 37-year-old Sheet Harbour man has sparked calls to twin a section of Highway 104.
- Arctic warship order to be trimmed in shipbuilding plan
- The federal government is trimming its expected order of Arctic patrol ships and evaluating a set of unsolicited proposals to convert civilian cargo ships for use by the Royal Canadian Navy, The Canadian Press has learned.
- Chinese seafood giant takes over Eastern Passage lobster plant
- Feeding China's booming middle-class population has led to a major investment in Nova Scotia's lobster industry by a large Chinese seafood company.
- HMCS Niobe anchor damaged in Halifax Explosion found
- An anchor and chain believed to be from a Canadian naval ship damaged in the Halifax Explosion were recently discovered in Halifax.