Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SSW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 19. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches spreading inland. Temperature steady near 18.
Clearing in the morning. High 22.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Men face arson charges in 16 Cape Breton fires
- Cape Breton police have charged two men with arson related to 16 different fires.
- Investigation into death of soldier Andrew Fitzgerald concludes
- The investigation into Pte. Andrew Fitzgerald's death has ended a day before family and friends remember the 19-year-old at a funeral in Cape Breton.
- Video CBC News: Nova Scotia August 25, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
- Halifax police investigating Lacewood Drive bank robbery
- A bank robbery on Lacewood Drive prompted a heavy police presence in the area Thursday evening.
- Cape Breton wind turbine was regularly inspected before collapse
- A turbine that collapsed in Cape Breton last week had undergone extensive safety checks throughout its lifespan and was equipped with safety features to prevent equipment failure.