Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle late in the afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 18 except 25 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening and after midnight. Fog spreading inland in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Paul Sobey lashes out at Northern Pulp Mill over smell
- Nova Scotia business leader Paul Sobey says he's fed up with the Northern Pulp Mill and the effects of the mill's smell and particulate matter on the town of Pictou.
- Toddler's death reveals 'fragmented' social services approach
- Nova Scotia's acting ombudsman has identified several shortcomings in the way the province dealt with the case of a toddler who died four years ago after authorities were alerted to concerns about his well-being.
- New Halifax stabbing sends one to hospital
- A 38-year-old man was taken to hospital in Halifax Tuesday evening after he was stabbed on Barrington Street.
- New New Brunswick man hurt after jumping from vehicle in Sydney
- Cape Breton Regional Police said the 25-year-old from New Brunswick jumped as the vehicle was leaving the Ben Eoin Beach Campground just before 11 a.m.
- New New energy storage technology to be tested in Nova Scotia
- Hundreds of wind turbines are delivering power to Nova Scotia’s energy grid these days, but one of the challenges they face is how to store surplus energy for when the wind’s not blowing.