Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Drizzle or showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low 8 except plus 3 in low lying inland areas.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of thundershowers late in the morning and early afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Man shot in back in Halifax attempted robbery
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man was shot in the back in a vehicle in the Fairview neighbourhood of Halifax.
- PHOTO STREAM A weekend in the Maritimes, as seen by you
- CBC Maritimes wants to be an even bigger part of your weekend routine. Share a picture and add #cbcmaritimes.
- PTSD linked to soldier's 3 suicide attempts, family says
- The family of a soldier from Halifax are afraid for his life as he struggles with what he believes to be an undiagnosed case of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- 14 Wing Greenwood planes leave to join ISIS fight video
- Two military aircraft left 14 Wing Greenwood Friday night to join the mission against ISIS.
- Deep Panuke battling 'serious' water woes
- Encana has had to extend a planned shutdown of its Deep Panuke natural gas project off Nova Scotia to deal with unexpectedly high levels of water coming up with the natural gas its pumping from beneath the ocean floor.