Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run video
- The 14-year-old-girl struck and killed in Scarborough by a transit bus that failed to remain at the scene has been identified as Amaria Diljohn.
- Video Toronto ice storm spurs creation of new emergency plan video
- One year after a devastating ice storm struck Toronto, cutting power to thousands of homes, the city has come up with a new plan for dealing with winter weather emergencies.
- Etobicoke sex assault suspects armed and dangerous: police video
- Toronto police said the four men wanted in connection with an alleged sexual assault in Etobicoke should be considered armed and dangerous.
- OPP, GTA police increase RIDE checks during holidays video
- Police across the GTA have started doing daytime checks for impaired driving during the holiday season.
- What's On: Marking the winter solstice and more
- The shortest day is being marked by a cinematic celebration, and that's just one of the many events to check out this weekend.