Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 9:11 PM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 9:11 PM EST
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Local blowing snow. Local amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 6.
Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls in the morning. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated TSB not ruling out weather as factor after plane slides off runway in Toronto video
- It's too soon to know how and why an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax slid off the runway at Toronto's Pearson International Airport early Saturday — but investigators aren't ruling out that weather may have been a factor, the Transportation Safety Board says.
- Youth charged with murder after deadly blaze at Kawartha Lakes group home for teens
- A second degree murder charge has been laid against a minor following a fire at an Ontario youth facility on Friday that left one person dead and two others injured.
- Updated Man in 20s dead after being shot multiple times in Thorncliffe Park
- A man in his twenties is dead after he was found suffering multiple gunshot wounds in a back parking lot in the Thorncliffe Park area on Saturday.
- 20,000 pounds of sculpted ice on display in Yorkville
- The 12th annual Bloor-Yorkville Icefest is celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary.
- Man in serious condition after downtown stabbing
- Officers were called to the Church Street and Dundas Street East area just after 4:30 p.m.