Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon May 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Live Back-to-work legislation for Ontario's striking high school teachers video
- Ontario Education Minister Liz Sandals has announced the government will table back-to-work legislation this afternoon to end three ongoing strikes by high school teachers.
- Analysis Kathleen Wynne rolls the dice on back-to-work legislation for teachers
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne is taking a gamble by damaging her relationship with the province's teachers, CBC's Robert Fisher writes.
- Ontario ombudsman urges corporate culture overhaul of Hydro One
- Ontario’s ombudsman is calling on Hydro One to “overhaul its corporate culture” and instead, focus on customers and transparency.
- New New Conservative ad includes shot of doomed Camaro assembly line
- Nestled amid the opening montage of the Conservative Party's latest salvo in the pre-campaign ad wars is a shot of what appears to be the Camaro assembly line at GM's Oshawa plant - an unusual choice of visuals, given the recent news about that particular production line.
- New Teen arrested after 13-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself
- A 17-year-old boy has been arrested after a 13-year-old boy allegedly shot himself in the leg in the city's north-end over the weekend.