Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 9:49 PM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 9:49 PM EDT
A few showers ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 after midnight. Low 18.
Cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video TTC bus runs red light, narrowly avoiding a pedestrian video
- As a TTC bus approaches a traffic light along Eglinton Avenue at Ionview Road in Scarborough, something unexpected happens.
- Video Teen's death on GO Train tracks was accidental, police say video
- Toronto police say it's clear that the teenage boy who was struck by a GO Train yesterday died by accident.
- Blue Jays respond with win over Red Sox
- A day after Drew Hutchison lasted only into the third, J.A. Happ threw six shutout innings as the Toronto Blue Jays rebounded to beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Tuesday night at Rogers Centre.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.
- TSX hits new high on strong earnings reports
- A strong earnings report from Canadian National Railway helped push the Toronto stock market to a fresh record high close Tuesday as traders put geopolitical concerns aside for the moment and concentrated on the health of corporate North America.