Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning early this evening and ending late this evening. Clearing near midnight. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then light before morning. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Breaking Ontario Budget 2017: Free prescription drugs for anyone under 25, a first of its kind, Ontario Liberals say
- All Ontario children and adults younger than 25 will have their full prescription drug costs covered by a new provincial pharmacare program, regardless of family income or whether they already have private insurance.
- Updated Ontario Budget 2017: Health-care spending up as budget hits balance
- The Ontario government is celebrating getting the books back to balance with significant investments in health care, including a youth pharmacare program, as detailed in the spring budget unveiled Thursday in Toronto.
- Breaking Ontario Budget 2017: The facts, figures and changes you need to know
- The Ontario government unveiled its latest budget Thursday, and in addition to balancing the books, it unveiled some new spending, particularly in health care.
- New Ontario Budget 2017: Don't expect to find money for more ER beds, but surgery wait times should get shorter
- The Liberal health budget promises $890 million to reduce waitlists for diagnostics and certain surgeries – but there’s no specific funding to boost the number of beds in clogged emergency rooms.
- New Ontario Budget 2017: Toronto gets new taxes, but not the big bucks it was looking for
- Toronto will be able to tax both hotels and vacant properties thanks to Ontario’s new budget – but it’s not getting the funding it was hoping for to fix crumbling social housing.