Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 18.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 30.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Justin Trudeau takes infrastructure pitch to key GTA riding
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau elaborates on his $60-billion plan to help municipalities build new infrastructure over the next decade, saying in Richmond Hill, Ont., that the public transit portion for projects will amount to $20 billion.
- Queen Street East reopens after garbage truck hits pole
- A part of Queen Street East remains closed after a City of Toronto garbage truck crashed into a pole early Friday morning.
- Three injured in early-morning shooting in Scarborough
- Police are investigating after a shooting in Scarborough left three young men injured early Friday morning.
- Pilot dead after small plane crashes in Stoney Creek
- Emergency crews have been called in after a plane crashed in Stoney Creek early Friday.
- Canada added 12,000 jobs in August
- The Canadian economy added 12,000 jobs in August, but the unemployment rate ticked up to seven per cent as 40,000 more people were looking for work.