Set Collingwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Flurries and local snow squalls beginning this afternoon. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then northwest 40 gusting to 60 late this afternoon. High minus 6.
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Local blowing snow. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 40.
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 39.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Whitby-Oshawa byelection: Progressive Conservatives fend off Liberal challenge
- The Progressive Conservatives have held on to the riding of Whitby-Oshawa, successfully fending off a strong challenge from the governing Liberals, including a late-campaign boost by the prime minister.
- New Jian Ghomeshi trial questions answered by criminal lawyers
- As Jian Ghomeshi's defence team mined the testimony of the three complainants for inconsistencies, columnists and sexual assault survivors began publicly questioning the efforts of the Crown and the police. We spoke with two prominent criminal lawyers to answer some of those questions.
- Drake to receive key to the city from Toronto Mayor John Tory
- Mayor John Tory has announced Toronto rapper Drake will receive a key to the city on Friday.
- John Tory warns of 'real chance' of labour disruption in letter to councillors
- Mayor John Tory warned of a "real chance" of a labour disruption involving indoor and outdoor workers in a letter to city councillors Thursday.
- Recap Connor McDavid's career night leads Oilers past Leafs video
- Connor McDavid had two goals and three assists as the Edmonton Oilers came away with a 5-2 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday in a battle between the NHL's two lowest-ranked teams.