Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 6:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Left lane drivers not a priority, say B.C. police chiefs audio
- The B.C. Association of Police Chiefs says people who drive in the passing lane are not a priority, despite a recent promise from the province to crack down on "left lane hogs."
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire is out, berm built
- The four-alarm blaze that started at the country's busiest ports yesterday is completely out.
- New Fred Latremouille, longtime Vancouver radio host, dead at 69
- Vancouver broadcaster Fred Latremouille, whose affable voice was once the first thing thousands of people woke up to every morning, has died. He was 69.
- Ernest Azoadam's party bus death still a mystery to heartbroken family
- A B.C. family is heartbroken after a coroners investigation into Ernest Azoadam's death failed to explain why the teen suddenly dropped dead on a party bus in Surrey in 2013.
- Jim Pattison to monitor TransLink transit tax spending if referendum passes
- One of the richest men in Canada will lead a panel to oversee how TransLink spends the new Metro Vancouver transit tax, if the yes side wins the upcoming referendum.