Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SSE 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Want to stay in Vancouver for $60 a night? How about in a van?
- It's not unusual to rent out your home as a vacation property, but when that home is a camper van parked on the streets of Vancouver, it becomes a little more interesting. A Vancouver van dweller is renting out her four-wheeled home on Airbnb.
- Analysis 'Perfect storm' or 'idiot wind?' Why are ICBC rates rising?
- ICBC has blamed the rising cost of insurance rates on a 'perfect storm' of factors from distracted driving to increasing numbers of motorists. But does that explanation avoid scrutiny of the political decisions to ignore the advice of health and safety experts?
- Prince George man says dog saved him during frightening bear attack
- A Prince George man says his loyal golden labrador, Charlie, saved him after he crossed paths with a black bear in the woods outside Prince George on Saturday afternoon.
- Tofino outfitter 'disgusted' by fiery surfing antics on 'pristine' lake
- An adventure filmed in Tofino B.C. has locals furious at a group of American surfers who show off by surfing a flaming log on a pristine B.C. lake in a Red Bull TV segment.
- Canada Post, union extend mediation another 24 hours
- Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have again agreed to extend mediation aimed at resolving their labour dispute by another 24 hours.