Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 2:11 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
SE 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Low 8.
Showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 10.
|Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
27° | 10°
81° | 50°
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- Jay DeMerit to retire from Whitecaps Thursday: report
- The MLS Vancouver Whitecaps’ only captain in franchise history is retiring. Jay DeMerit will announce his retirement on Thursday at a press conference in Vancouver, a team source confirmed to CBC News.
- Mealtime negotiations a disservice to kids, parents
- Negotiations around the dinner table are common as parents struggle with picky eaters. Katja Rowell, who helps parents with feeding issues, offers some tips to bring peace to family meals.
- Andrew Leduc's family upset no charges laid in fatal hit and run
- The family of a Langley man killed nearly a year ago in a hit-and-run accident is frustrated and angry with the justice system after being told by Surrey RCMP that no charges will be laid in the case.
- Hasibullah Yusufzai, of Burnaby, B.C., faces terror-related charge video
- A British Columbia man has been charged under a new anti-terrorism law for allegedly leaving the country to join Islamist fighters in Syria.