Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
SE 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Meet Griffin and Maverick, Vancouver's new police pups video
- Vancouver police have released the names picked for two German shepherd puppies by two elementary school classes
- Tim Hortons breaks with franchisee after foreign workers claim wage theft video
- The head office of Tim Hortons has taken over two franchises in Fernie, B.C., and Blairmore, Alta., months after several temporary foreign workers told CBC News the owner cheated them out of overtime pay.
- Updated Temporary Foreign Worker Program linked to joblessness: report
- The government's Temporary Foreign Worker Program nudges the unemployment rate higher in some sectors of the economy and parts of the country, think-tank C.D. Howe says in a report.
- Stanley Park death: Woman killed in targeted attack video
- A woman who died in Stanley Park early Thursday morning was the victim of a targeted attack, say Vancouver police.
- Ferrari impounded for hitting 181 km/h in Surrey
- A 49-year-old man stopped for driving 181 km/h in his Ferrari, with a child in the car, has been fined $483 for excessive speeding and his vehicle impounded for seven days.