Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 11:04 AM PST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
SE 30 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 2.
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 late this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. avian flu virus has Asian origin new to North America
- The avian flu virus involved in an outbreak in British Columbia is related to a deadly strain that has spread through Asia and is now affecting North American poultry for the first time, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency says.
- Photos 2014: Top Canadian newsmakers of the year
- Among the top newsmakers of the year were House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers, who killed a gunman on Parliament Hill, and former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi, who was the subject of numerous allegations of sexual assault and sexual harassment.
- Citizen Shane Closure of Vancouver's Champlain Video marks end of an era video
- After three decades serving the local community, Vancouver's Champlain video is closing. So who is still renting DVDs? Shane Foxman reports.
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controversy
- A lawyer for the Pivot Legal Society says while the police association has the right to support one of their officers, the official police department website should not be used to support an officer charged with murder.
- Pacific storm expected in B.C. this weekend could impact holiday travel
- A Pacific storm expected to sweep through B.C. this weekend could have an impact on travellers during the busy holiday season.