Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h after midnight. Low zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Cancer treatment long wait a 'death sentence,' says B.C. patient Scott Dobbie video
- A North Vancouver cancer patient is furious he's been told he could face a four-week wait for treatment - even though the BC Cancer agency says patients should be seen within two weeks.
- Recap Canucks fall flat in loss to Avalanche video
- Gabriel Landeskog and Alex Tanguay each had a goal and an assist, and Reto Berra made 33 saves as the Colorado Avalanche defeated the Vancouver Canucks 4-1 on Thursday night.
- Strathcona sexual assault victim in hospital, man arrested
- A woman was brutally sexually assaulted in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon, and police now have a 25-year-old man in custody.
- Updated 'Roller Girl' Angela Dawson wins $15K damages from Vancouver police
- Angela Dawson, a transgender woman known to many Vancouverites as 'Roller Girl,' has won a human rights case against Vancouver police, after being refused access to medical care in jail and referred to as 'Jeffrey.'
- Anti-abortion graphic postcards upset some Surrey residents
- Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform, an anti-abortion group handing postcards with graphic images of aborted fetuses, has upset some Newton residents who found them in their mail.