Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
SE 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Pregnant widow of avalanche victim A.J. Cleary moved by support
- The pregnant widow of a man who was killed in an avalanche near Vernon, B.C., on Sunday says she is overwhelmed by the support she is receiving from family, friends, and online strangers.
- Car drives under school bus in Langley, B.C.
- A woman has been taken to hospital with minor injuries after driving under a school bus in Langley, B.C., early Tuesday afternoon. Langley RCMP say there were no children on the bus at the time.
- Powell River Kings hockey team could be lost to BC Ferries cuts video
- Cuts to BC Ferries service and rate hikes could mean the end of the Powell Rivers' Junior A hockey team, according to the team's president.
- Video First Nations youth's winter challenge goes viral
- Actor Lorne Cardinal did it. Chief Shawn Atleo did it. So did the mayor of Vancouver. And it is not for the faint of heart. The polar bear dips and snow-diving captured on videos are part of the “Winter Challenge" -- and it's taking off across Canada.
- BC Ferries cuts, fare hikes anger protesters in Victoria video
- Several hundred people turned out in front of the B.C. legislature on Tuesday morning to protest coming service cuts and rate hikes at BC Ferries.