Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
NW 15 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
25° | 8°
77° | 46°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Exclusive Robert Latimer's appeal of travel restrictions backed by parole law author
- One of the authors of Canada's parole laws says Robert Latimer, a Saskatchewan farmer convicted in 1997 of killing his severely disabled daughter, should be allowed to travel freely outside of Canada.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules video
- Schools in B.C. remain shuttered after a wasted summer.
- New B.C. teachers' strike: former teacher quit over special needs stress
- After 14 years, Willow Reichelt walked away from teaching because she could no longer properly support the special needs kids in her class
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- A 23-year-old Surrey man is facing charges of kidnapping, sexual assault and sexual interference in connection with a sexual assault on a nine-year-old girl who was lured out her bedroom window last week
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents search for alternate care
- Parents throughout British Columbia began using a patchwork of childcare solutions, on what should have been the first day of school in the province.