Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 4:10 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- updated Canucks fire coach Alain Vigneault
- The Vancouver Canucks fired head coach Alain Vigneault on Wednesday, just under two years after he guided the club to the seventh game of the Stanley Cup final.
- updated Adrian Dix to stay on as B.C. NDP leader despite election loss video
- Embattled B.C. NDP Leader Adrian Dix says he will stay on as head of the party despite last week's surprise election defeat.
- Rain, snowfall warnings issued for B.C.'s southern Interior video
- A low pressure system stuck over B.C. will bring heavy rain in the southern Interior, snow on the mountain passes, and cooler temperatures over the next two days, according to CBC meteorologist Johanna Wagstaffe.
- updated 2 men found in Kalamalka Lake near Vernon, B.C.
- The BC Coroners Service is investigating after the bodies of two middle-aged men were found in Kalamalka Lake, south of Vernon, B.C., Wednesday morning.
- updated Plumber's car explodes near Vancouver apartments video audio
- An explosion tore apart a parked car in Vancouver's West End this morning, although no injuries were reported.