Current Conditions

Mon Sep 25, 17 at 5:11 AM PDT

UV: 3 (Moderate)

8°C 46°F

Light Rain

Visibility: 9.7 Km
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM

Wind: S 4 km/h
Humidity: 98%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 15°
High: 59°
P.O.P. 70%

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 7°
Low: 45°
P.O.P. 30%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Sep 25, 17 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Sep 25, 17 at 5:00 AM PDT

Today

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.

Tuesday

Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 19.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

September 26

September 27

September 28

September 29

September 30

October 1

Clearing Sunny Sunny A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 19°

High 66°

High 21°

High 70°

High 22°

High 72°

High 18°

High 64°

High 17°

High 63°

High 16°

High 61°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!