Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 7:00 AM PST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
SE 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 16.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Temperature rising to minus 12 by morning.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Stay off frozen lakes and ponds, park board warns
- The Vancouver Park Board is warning people to stay off frozen lakes and ponds.
- Charities reach out in freezing temperatures
- Some charities in downtown Vancouver are increasing their outreach as the city continues to experience below freezing temperatures this weekend.
- Preview Roberto Luongo, Canucks ready for Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche will look to end an eight-game losing streak in Vancouver on Sunday night when they visit the Canucks, who will be looking for their fourth straight win.
- North Shore crews search for missing senior
- Crews are searching for a missing 76-year-old woman who has gone missing in freezing temperatures on the North Shore.
- Atheist billboard ads rejected in Vancouver
- An atheist group is considering a human rights complaint after it says a billboard company refused to run its advertisements in Vancouver.