Set Clinton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 7:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 2 with frost.
Mainly sunny. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Uber, drugs, infrastructure up for discussion at UBCM convention
- Delegates to the annual Union of B.C. Municipalities convention in Victoria will Tuesday take a closer look at several significant challenges affecting local governments.
- Believe it or not: Victoria proclaims Blasphemy Rights Day audio
- Did you know blasphemy is still an offence in Canada? It's true, and that's why the B.C. Humanist Association asked Victoria City Council to declare Sept. 30 International Blasphemy Rights Day.
- Sentencing begins for 'Magic Lady' Ponzi schemer Rashida Samji
- Sentencing will begin Tuesday in Vancouver provincial court for a former notary public convicted of running a $110 million Ponzi scheme.
- Kelowna's top cop retires as Abbotsford Police investigate "multiple allegations" at the detachment
- The leader of the Kelowna RCMP has retired in the middle of an independent investigation into his detachment.
- Day 4 of the Royal Visit: what to expect from Will and Kate in Kelowna
- The royal couple's only public event in Kelowna is at UBC Okanagan and the university is expecting big crowds.