100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
S 17 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low plus 3.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Gang Yuan dismembered millionaire case: mothers plead for anonymity
- The mothers of five children fathered by slain millionaire Gang Yuan claim revealing their identities will place the West Vancouver man's offspring in danger.
- Surrey's homeless felt the wrath of the windstorm
- A homeless camp in a wooded area of Surrey was wiped out by the windstorm that ripped through Metro Vancouver over the weekend.
- Summer snow hits the peak of B.C.'s Whistler
- It's still summer, but the latest storm has brought wet flurries to the peak of B.C.'s Whistler Mountain.
- Updated Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger separate, but remain 'best of friends'
- The Canadian rockers dubbed 'Chavril' announce their split on Lavigne's Instagram account after two years of marriage.
- Grizzly bear attacks hunter near Cranbrook, B.C.
- Police are warning people in Cranbrook, B.C. to avoid an area east of the city while they search for the bear that attacked a bow hunter.