100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 AM PST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunny. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Nurse in Abbotsford ER attacked by patient, union says
- An Abbotsford Regional Hospital ER nurse was "savagely attacked" over the weekend, according the B.C. Nurses' Union.
- Victoria police knee teen girl in ribs during arrest video
- The Victoria Police Department is reviewing the conduct of two officers after one of them kneed a 16-year-old girl in the ribs and pushed her face into the ground during an arrest.
- Dawson Creek abduction, shooting leads to six arrests
- Six people have been arrested after a man was kidnapped and shot in Dawson Creek in what police say is likely related to ongoing gang violence in B.C.'s northeast.
- Terry LeBlanc vows to protect dead friend's garden on Arbutus rail corridor video
- Terry LeBlanc sat in his wheelchair in his friend's garden plot on Monday, vowing to protect it from the work crews who are clearing the community gardens in the Arbutus rail corridor.
- NHL Trade Deadline: Big numbers didn't yield big names video
- In the busiest National Hockey League trade deadline day in five years, 24 trades were consummated, involving 43 players and 21 draft picks. Yet while the final day of player movements had quantity, not many "name" players were involved in the transactions.