100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 6:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SE 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 8.
Cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. climber remembers Everest Sherpa killed in avalanche
- The Sherpas killed in the deadliest avalanche to sweep through were the most experienced mountaineers to work on Everest, says a B.C. climber.
- New 4 new species of 'killer' sponges discovered off Pacific coast
- They look like fuzzy fingers, waving gently from the depths of the ocean floor but make no mistake — they're stone cold killers.
- Elk poaching in B.C. alarms conservation officers
- Poachers have illegally killed at least seven elk in the Cowichan Valley raising concerns among conservation officers about public safety.
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.
- Map Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.