100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 1:59 AM PST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
SE 24 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:29 PM PST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:29 PM PST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High zero.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- As the arrest count exceeds 100 for breaking the Kinder Morgan injunction , B.C. Civil Liberties says most of those arrests may be unlawful.
- Grey Cup arrives in Vancouver kicking off celebrations video
- The Grey Cup arrived in Vancouver via sea with a full navy and First Nations escort to kick off a three-day city-wide party.
- Prescription heroin offered in Vancouver outside of clinical trial for 1st time video audio
- Vancouver has become the first city in North America where prescription heroin is offered to addicts outside of a clinical trial.
- Dr. Julio Montaner honoured for a lifetime of work in HIV/AIDS
- "Nobody in Canada has made a bigger contribution to the field of HIV/AIDS research and treatment than Dr. Julio Montaner," said Health Minister Terry Lake Wednesday as the B.C. government held a special ceremony to honour the AIDS pioneer in advance of World AIDS Day Dec. 1.
- Abduction attempt investigated by Vancouver police
- Vancouver police are issuing a public alert after a stranger tried to pull a 22-year-old woman off the street and into his van in East Vancouver Tuesday night.