100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
SW 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C.'s Site C dam threatens Athabasca Delta, Alberta says
- The massive Site C hydroelectric dam proposed for northeastern B.C. could reduce wildlife habitat across the border in the Athabasca Delta, the Alberta government says.
- Unidentified man shot dead in South Vancouver
- Vancouver police are investigating the city's sixth homicide this year after a man's body was found Thursday night in a residential neighbourhood in South Vancouver.
- Heart memorabilia collection charts superfan's devotion
- American rock band Heart first found fame in Vancouver, and tonight the band returns to the city to play a show, much to the delight of superfan Brian Street.
- Exclusive More Tim Hortons workers accuse 'threatening' Fernie boss video
- Four more employees of the Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., have come forward after two of their former colleagues accused the owner of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- Operation Red Nose aims to get you home safely
- B.C.'s tough impaired driving laws are ramping up demand for the services of Operation Red Nose, the volunteer service that aims to get revellers safely home with their own vehicle.