100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
NW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- SkyTrain delays: TransLink suggests grabbing a coffee and taking a break video
- A spokeswoman for TransLink suggested that SkyTrain delays could be opportunities for travellers to take a break and support local businesses.
- Exclusive 'Deadbeats' in B.C. owe $538M in support video
- Two-thirds of court-ordered family support payments in B.C. are in arrears, with over $538 million currently unpaid by parents commonly referred to as "deadbeats."
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $307M
- In a deal valued at just over $307 million, three parcels of land—in Point Grey, Cambie and West Vancouver—are now held in joint ownership by a coalition of B.C. First Nations and the Canada Lands Agency.
- Ian MacKay on potential for Ebola outbreak in Canada: 'We've got education behind us' video
- A 23-year-old B.C. nursing student who was trying to help contain the spread of the Ebola virus in Liberia says Canada is far better equipped to handle an outbreak should it ever come here.
- Ebola risk low, but some infections expected, says B.C. medical officer video
- B.C.'s provincial health officer says it would not be surprising to see cases of the Ebola virus appear, but that there is no reason for alarm.