100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 1:41 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SSE 5 km/h
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 16.
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Coquihalla bus crash not caused by speeding, say RCMP video
- RCMP say dashboard camera footage from a tractor-trailer which captured a tour bus rolling over on the Coquihalla Highway appears to show speed was not a factor in the crash.
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- As talks continue today to end the B.C. teachers' strike, school district superintendents from across the province are trying to determine when classes could start if a deal is reached.
- Video Premiers take the ice bucket challenge in Charlottetown video
- Premiers Darrell Pasloski of Yukon, Christy Clark of British Columbia and Nunavut's Peter Taptuna wrapped up Council of the Federation meetings in Charlottetown Friday by enduring a shower of icy water for the ice bucket challenge. Watch video.
- B.C. wildfires could set 30-year record for area burned
- 85 more firefighters are on the way to B.C. to join more than 1,200 already here.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready says talks to continue today
- After a day of closed-door talks, mediator Vince Ready says the two sides in the B.C. teachers' strike are still far apart, but the talks are expected to resume today as they seek to restart formal negotiations.