100 Mile House, BC
Set 100 Mile House as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:32 AM PDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Low minus 5.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 6.
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Unionized truckers join pickets at Port Metro Vancouver video
- Up to 400 unionized truck drivers are joining more than 1,000 non-unionized truckers at pickets and protests outside Port Metro Vancouver container terminals.
- New Burns Lake sawmill deaths: B.C. coronor's update expected
- B.C. Chief Coroner Lisa Lapointe has scheduled a news conference Monday morning on the inquest into the deaths of two workers in the January 2012 explosion at the Burns Lake sawmill.
- Updated George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season
- Rogers Communications has announced George Stroumboulopoulos will become the new host of Hockey Night in Canada next season when the company takes control of Canada's NHL broadcasting rights next season.
- Vancouver School Board to vote on Gladstone Secondary adult education
- The Vancouver School Board is expected to decide to today whether to relocate an adult education centre to Gladstone Secondary School in East Vancouver.
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: What's needed to find it? video
- A B.C. geophysicist specializing in underwater missions says it could cost tens of millions of dollars to bring up the wreck of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet if it is found on the ocean floor.